Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Become A Millionaire @ Under 40 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Millionaire @ Under 40 (288 Views)

Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2" / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire @ Under 40 by oladepo1: 1:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Becoming a millionaire is not about sitting down and complaining about the economic situation of Nigeria or blaming the government for lack of proper policies that would enhance the country's GDP. All you got to do is meditate on the idea that would make you become a millionaire before you attain age 40.

What is that idea that would enables you to become millionaire at under 40?

You can become a pig farmer. I know the world pig might have gotten you angry right now or sound awful to you and you have decided to stop reading. Please, gently read on.

Pig farming is highly lucrative and gets you money while you still keep your daily job and also you don’t need a land that might want to discourage you in starting up the business. There’s a place you can rent to start.

Like they use to say information is power and without information you would remain where you are. But, right information like the one in this eBook below would enables you to attain your dream of becoming a millionaire by starting a pig farm.

You can whatsapp me (+2348032958671) to get the eBook and also I will mentor you.

(1) (Reply)

Debate - The World School Drop Out Makes More Money - A Must Read / Writers Needed For A Project / Pocketsize Umbrella At China Factory Price!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.