Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) (61002 Views)

When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
flyca:

The answer is there - first line, first sentence.
But you refused to see it, and that's typical of the unintelligent [b]lowlifes employed to defend lifelessness in government. Plea bargin ko, plot profit ni angry

I thought you have sense but I have now discovered that you are just a paid online miscreant, common singular and plural you don't know
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
millomaniac:

is that you carrying that frame? Good job welldone. you look just like your master.

Thank u, oya JP
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by lawalosky(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
quickberry2:

If integrity is what you call lifeless, then PMB/PYO till 2023
integrity my foot.. Buhari is a failure and a liar...

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Omeokachie:
And Obanikoro became a saint after being corrupt. cheesy

Whilst Babachir (Just like Abacha) was never corrupt. grin

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
lawalosky:

integrity my foot..
Buhari is a failure and a liar...

Show me his lies

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by xrisdon(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
quickberry2:

Tell me why Kemi Adeosun should be docked

are you one of the BMC new Recruits

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
xrisdon:

are you one of the BMC new Recruits

Ask your parents..... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
quickberry2:

I thought you have sense but I have now discovered that you are just a paid online miscreant, common singular and plural you don't know
Me paid? Mucheche-muchecheche cheesy
I wish you will understand that the 3k naira stipend (less than 10 dollars) you are trolling for cannot even buy a decent meal where I am, yet it's enough to collect your own sense! grin
I can see that your own sense is in punctuating grammar. Kon-tee-new o.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

What is your problem with my 3k?

You mean 3k cannot buy a decent meal in biafra?

You must be a kleptomaniac....you better go face your ashawo business....pauperised demon forming Dangote on nairaland....lest I forget, you still need to go back to kindergarten....#inPMB/PYOwetrust
Bursted and down to throwing fists on the air typical of an ill-mannered child? Is it your ashewo? Is it your forming? Are you Dangote?
I'm in kindergarten, come and beat me.
Nonsensical human who thinks carelessly scribbling “plea bargain” is enough to earn you 3k monthly stipend. Work, type more, be more convincing otherwise hunger will kill you o. That's why you were hired. These banters won't fly!

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

Bursted and down to throwing fists on the air typical of an ill-mannered child? Is it your ashewo? Is it your forming? Are you Dangote?
I'm in kindergarten, cool and beat me.
Nonsensical human who thinks carelessly scribbling “plea bargain” is enough to earn you 3k monthly stipend. Work, type more, be more convincing otherwise hunger will kill you o. That's why you were hired. These banters won't fly!

Hahahahaha......old mama youngy.....I'm happy that you are getting angry, but If you don't like PMB/PYO, lagoon is available for you to jump into free of charge....go face your ashawo business lefulefu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Hahahahaha......old mama youngy.....I'm happy that you are getting angry, but If you don't like PMB/PYO, lagoon is available for you to jump into free of charge....go face your ashawo business lefulefu grin grin grin
Lol. I pity the kyn hunger wey go fire you after wasting your 200MB on insults without saying anything meaningful to earn you another 3k!
Jisike! This month has only 10 days left! grin

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

Lol. I pity the kyn hunger wey go fire you after wasting your 200MB on insults without saying anything meaningful to earn you another 3k!
Jisike! This month has only 10 days left! grin

Shey na u dey feed me before, I don't patronise ashawo, oya waka fast grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Shey na u dey feed me before, I don't patronise ashawo, oya waka fast grin grin grin
Me ke? Feed you? For what nah?
I don't even do my business with pencil preeeeks in the first place grin

Oya, type again. But please, this time, explain to us in full terms what “plea bargain” is and how longer it would take wink

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by kernel001: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Obanikoro was arrested and he agreed to pay back, which he has been doing......get ur facts right

Is paying back the penalty stipulated by constitution for criminal act?

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

Me ke? Feed you? For what nah?
I don't even do my business with pencil preeeeks in the first place grin

Oya, type again. But please, this time, explain to us in full terms what “plea bargain” is and how longer it would take wink

Lol @pencil preeks.....I tell u say I no dey do ashawo, shey dat one difficult to understand ni? Oya carry your yeye pussy commot for here

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Lol @pencil preeks.....I tell u say I no dey do ashawo, shey dat one difficult to understand ni? Oya carry your yeye pussy commot for here
You are getting too distracted for my liking.
What is pea bargain? You need to answer this question properly to live!

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

You are getting too distracted for my liking.
What is pea bargain? You need to answer this question properly to live!

Do I look like your teacher?

Go and enrol in a very good school

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Do I look like your teacher?

Go and enrol in a very good school

cool cool cool
You seem too dull, this Zon-B job does not fit you at all. You don't know that you should state and defend. Not state and run away.
What is plea bargain? And how long was Obanikoro given to pay back? angry

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

You seem too dull, this Zon-B job does not fit you at all. You don't know that you should state and defend. Not state and run away.
What is plea bargain? And how long was Obanikoro given to pay back? angry

This dullard is calling someone too dull shocked shocked shocked shocked......this one with dead brain, and why should I explain anything to a pauperised ashawo? Oya waka fast, go and vote your atikuloot and we vote our PMB...oya jp

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

This dullard is calling someone too dull shocked shocked shocked shocked......this one with dead brain, and why should I explain anything to a pauperised ashawo? Oya waka fast, go and vote your atikuloot and we vote our PMB...oya jp
You are not paid to check who you are talking to, or like them! You are paid and programmed to churn out lies and defend them! So try again.

What is plea bargain and how long was your hero given to pay back?

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

You are not paid to check who you are talking to, or like them! You are paid and programmed to churn out lies and defend them! So try again.

What is plea bargain and how long was your hero given to pay back?

Did I tell you that Obanikoro is my hero?

You must be high on Enugu weed

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by flyca: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Did I tell you that Obanikoro is my hero?

You must be high on Enugu weed
Son, anything on “plea bargain” yet?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by quickberry2(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
flyca:

Son, anything on “plea bargain” yet?

I'm not responsible for you not being educated, if u want to know anything about it, go and enrol in a good school....ashawo no be work

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:
In PMB/PYO we trust

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by Splasshhh(f): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by crownson(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
ok grin
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by bakila: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Obanikoro was arrested and he agreed to pay back, which he has been doing......get ur facts right
Is paying back the consequence of the admitted criminal offence of stealing the money? A jail sentence and/or fine is the consequence of his action. An order of restitution will follow.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by ovieigho(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

Imagine!
Bury your head in shame..
Or probably go and steal maggi in the market and agree to pay back...

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by babsthegreat: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2018
This is totally out of point pictures does not depict corruption

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) by Unik3030: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
quickberry2:

I guess obanikoro has been paying the money into your account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.