Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (63246 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by WebSurfer(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by wonuks(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by jumpandpas(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Amah70: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
If not for fear of foreign powers and effect on crude oil in the Nigerdelta, GEJ would have been languishing in Buharis prison without court conviction.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
cool
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Yankee101: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jonah, miles ahead

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is Lifeless FC trying one last bid to sign former Nigerian top striker in the political league, Jonathan from relegated Jona FC so as to boost their ranks ahead of their classico showdown with Atikulate FC? Time will tell...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Dinho20(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Even the International Communities hold Buhari higher than Goodluck, who was Corrupt, clueless and lacks the exprience to rule a complex Country like Nigeria. That was why, he plunged Nigeria into recession.

Thank God, President Buhari came to our rescue.
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by waleadex(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't see PMB losing next year's election...
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by hush15: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
dannyoungstick:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he holds former President, Goodluck Jonathan in high esteem for accepting defeat in 2015.

Buhari said that for that singular act, Jonathan will always remain in his mind.

Buhari said this while also frowning on the activities of religious extremists who shout “Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great)” while killing innocent people.

The President also declared that the activities of the Boko Haram sect in the Northern part of the country would soon become a history.

Buhari spoke on Thursday night when he hosted members of the Kannywood entertainment industry to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said, “It’s totally wrong for any believer in God to kill innocent people either in the Mosque, Church or the marketplace.

“You can’t be shouting Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great), Allahu Akbar, and killing innocent citizens and destroying property all in the name of God.

“It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t even believe in the existence of God Almighty. God has nothing to do with injustice.

“So, now we are confronting them and by the grace of God, we will destroy them.’’

On Jonathan, the President added, “I’ll continue to hold former president, Jonathan in high esteem as a result of that singular act.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/19/hold-goodluck-jonathan-high-esteem-president-buhari/

The same high esteem you dont want other to have for you....
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Lomprico2: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
This nigga is confused! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Highchiefagbogi: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
Buhari controls the North, Tinubu controls Southwest, Amaechi, Adams, Akpabio control the South South. Few angry miscreants from the Southeast will be neutralized by Okoracha, Ngige and Obiano.
. In your wilders dream if u think Amaechi,Adams,Akpabio control the south south . We are not southwest dat only one may call Tinubu control

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by GSA01: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Going by the way Obasanjo organized the 2003 and 2007 do or die general election, it is only reasonable to applaud Jonathan Political will to organize a fair election.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Amah70: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
But sequel to 2015 election which brought President Buhari to power, APC through Emir Sanusi said 50 billion Dollars, later, 40 billion Dollars, and later 20 billion Dollars were stolen under GEJ as president? Up till the eve of the 2015 presidential election, Sanusi teamed up with CNN's Christian Amampour in a live broadcast calling Jonathan and people in his govt a bunch of thieves.

The party which came to power through lying - APC.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Chisplend: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari controls the North, Tinubu controls Southwest, Amaechi, Adams, Akpabio control the South South. Few angry miscreants from the Southeast will be neutralized by Okoracha, Ngige and Obiano.

Amaechi dat does not even control his polling unit grin
Better be Atikulated b4 it's too late

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Otunba2004(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant, may God never forgive you for supporting a criminal like Atiku.
but God will forgive you for supporting Mr. Pretender who call himself Mr. Integrity Abi? hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Highchiefagbogi: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amah70:
If not for fear of foreign powers and effect on crude oil in the Nigerdelta, GEJ would have been languishing in Buharis prison without court conviction.
the day your lifeless president try it just know say dis Nigeria go divide and you southerners and westerners go suffer. Stupid pple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by AnanseK(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
magoo10:
Why won't you respect someone that is more lively and intelligent than you.

Jonathan? Intelligent grin You must be out of your mind

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by lagdmark(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
I just hope Buhari will emulate Sir Hero GEJ and
handover peacefully to President Atiku in 2019, the way it is now it looks like PMB has already accepted defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Elliot2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

na song?
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Triangles1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:

You are a good analyst

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by magoo10(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
AnanseK:

[s]
Jonathan? Intelligent grin You must be out of your mind[/s]
atleast he has engaged in numerous intellectual lectures compared to the daura champion whose best knowledge is cattle rearing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Maxymilliano(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
GEJ is an exemplary leader ...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by dante57: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
[b][/b]
ChrisMafian:
Baba till 2023 carry go
Kannywood is behind you.
Patriotic Nigerians are behind you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by IbrahimDamola: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by HRich(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

You're pained that Atiku is going to win your lifeless baba in 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Hassan88(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Snails dnt venture where horned animals are gathered. Atiku will never be my/your president. Can i read amen somebody?
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well, Buhari knows that he can never concede like Jonathan did.

So it's still a miraculous thing to him. It confused him. He was preparing for protests, parallel govt and urging Almajiri to cause mayhem. Hence he is still struggling to rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by seeker121(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
All of you shouting Atiku is a thief even the Bible says the saviour will come just like a thief in the night...
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by moderatedguy: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
For ur mind oo.Tinubu has only LAG,Amaechi,Oshio and Akpabio are outcasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Mysselff2: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wwhat nonsense is THE LIFELESS ONE spewing from his rotten mouth ?? When he lost in 2011, didnt he instigate his almajiris to go on a killing spree of corpers and other southerners ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.