Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (63276 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
WILL YOU ACCEPT? LIFELESS!
You may be shocked that is if elections might hold
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by hardbody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:

You meant, Goodluck the Drunken and Clueless ex-President? grin grin

Yes, not dead, i mean, lifeless, which in English means the same thing.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by blackgold90(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
Buhari controls the North, Tinubu controls Southwest, Amaechi, Adams, Akpabio control the South South. Few angry miscreants from the Southeast will be neutralized by Okoracha, Ngige and Obiano.

Niger state IBB
Kwara state saraki
Adamawa state Atiku
TaRaba state Danjuma
Benue state David mark and ortm
Ogun state OBj and Gbega

In every state PDP is there....

My uncle an APC kingpin once said that APC is a young party, that instead of the the party to release money so that the presence of the party should be strengthened the leaders of the party are even segregating a session of the countr
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Xavier5(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
The President also declared that the activities of the Boko Haram sect in the Northern part of the country would soon become a history.

That's what we've been hearing since Creation.

Of course, Goodluck Jonathan is a legend for that singular act of his. He has my respect.

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Height of hypocrisy and mockery. Vote?
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by alohman(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tinubu will be in trouble if Buhari wins 2019 general election if you know you know.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Dymaco(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:

Lies, even Donald Trump denied it.
This year alone over four World most powerful Presidents visit Buhari.

President Buhari, na World Powers dey rush am.

Nonsense..

ajale the traveller. A lifeless corpse moving from one country to another is that one a president
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Xfemt(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:

This is delusional.

Brace yourself up
Buhari is north
North is Buhari.
go tell ur daddy

When he lost 3x in d north who was buhari
Guy nigeria politics isa game of godfathers
If u don't ve dem u re domed for it

Pmb ll not win north it ll be shared equally mark my word
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by springtech(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
May God give you the grace to put an end to this monster called Book Haram.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Issaboss(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Even the International Communities hold Buhari higher than Goodluck, who was Corrupt, clueless and lacks the exprience to rule a complex Country like Nigeria. That was why, he plunged Nigeria into recession.

Thank God, President Buhari came to our rescue.
Are you alright ??
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by fancy4eve(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Even the International Communities hold Buhari higher than Goodluck, who was Corrupt, clueless and lacks the exprience to rule a complex Country like Nigeria. That was why, he plunged Nigeria into recession.

Wich high esteem re u talking about, d 'LIFELESS' president by Donald trump or wich?
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by duscollins: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman has been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Ausbalo: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lifeless And Senseless
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by searchlight: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.

and he was tagged lifeless my an ipob miscreant kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by truthstands01: 3:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Start now to rehearse how to do same because that will surely happen in 2019. Full stop.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Billygee2u: 4:10am On Oct 20, 2018
speedyGonzales:
WILL YOU ACCEPT? LIFELESS!

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Billygee2u: 4:11am On Oct 20, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
I hope you will do same in 2019 so Nigerians can hold your name in high Esteem..
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2018
searchlight:
and he was tagged lifeless my an ipob miscreant kikikikikikikikiki

Trash.
It's Buhari or nothing.

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2018
fancy4eve:
Wich high esteem re u talking about, d 'LIFELESS' president by Donald trump or wich?

Who be this mbeke we dey yan dust?

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Issaboss:

Are you alright ??

cool

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by rOsy247(f): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Confused Personae
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Dymaco:

Nonsense..

ajale the traveller. A lifeless corpse moving from one country to another is that one a president

Na them dey rush Baba Buhari. grin
I know the thing dey pain you die. grin grin

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Dumte(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2018
dannyoungstick:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he holds former President, Goodluck Jonathan in high esteem for accepting defeat in 2015.

Buhari said that for that singular act, Jonathan will always remain in his mind.

Buhari said this while also frowning on the activities of religious extremists who shout “Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great)” while killing innocent people.

The President also declared that the activities of the Boko Haram sect in the Northern part of the country would soon become a history.

Buhari spoke on Thursday night when he hosted members of the Kannywood entertainment industry to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said, “It’s totally wrong for any believer in God to kill innocent people either in the Mosque, Church or the marketplace.

“You can’t be shouting Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great), Allahu Akbar, and killing innocent citizens and destroying property all in the name of God.

“It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t even believe in the existence of God Almighty. God has nothing to do with injustice.

“So, now we are confronting them and by the grace of God, we will destroy them.’’

On Jonathan, the President added, “I’ll continue to hold former president, Jonathan in high esteem as a result of that singular act.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/19/hold-goodluck-jonathan-high-esteem-president-buhari/
Thank you for that. But what about Jonathan's wife that you sent your watch dogs called efcc to disturb her peace? Remember that nemesis must speak after you.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by faaz24: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Xfemt:
go tell ur daddy

When he lost 3x in d north who was buhari
Guy nigeria politics isa game of godfathers
If u don't ve dem u re domed for it

Pmb ll not win north it ll be shared equally mark my word
Buhari won those elections but was rigged out, a former US ambassador attested to that just last week.
Atiku is a lightweight in the north, he will be defeated by Buhari even in adamawa.
You know what is trending right now in the north?.. The masses here are expecting the day Atiku will come to campaign and tell them how he wants them to vote for him after telling them in the past that Allah does not accept prayers of the poor.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by fancy4eve(f): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Who be this mbeke we dey yan dust?
I wish I am, but not lyk ur sisters.......btw is a lifeless president nd a lifeless supporter. Ewu of d highest order.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by fancy4eve(f): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Almaiga:

E go soon do you like magic, keep hating.
either by rigging or by inconclusive .....I see no reason y a promising young man lyk u will b fighting for our country,s downfall, I believe ur educated nd u understand d current situation of nigeria, but if u don't, u cn as well visit ur Economic textbooks to know where ur lifeless father of a president has taking dis country to.....i urge u to concentrate more on inflation nd tank me leta. Onye Ifeoma na asor nso
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by fancy4eve(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2018
faaz24:

Buhari won those elections but was rigged out, a former US ambassador attested to that just last week.
Atiku is a lightweight in the north, he will be defeated by Buhari even in adamawa.
You know what is trending right now in the north?.. The masses here are expecting the day Atiku will come to campaign and tell them how he wants them to vote for him after telling them in the past that Allah does not accept prayers of the poor.
Buhari has Neva won any election in nigeria, even d 2015 election was rigged,but if he tinks he won d election by free nd fair, den tell him to emulate GEJ nd cum out clean.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Splasshhh(f): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
We hear
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Xfemt(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2018
faaz24:

abeg shot up which us ambassador
Dis was d same propaganda wan ona take enter office and now ona don still start am. Dis tym it ll not work ok, My advice to u is go and get ur PVC dat is if u even have and stop making noise upandan
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by winj3: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2018
The real reason is because Buhari will never concede defeat if he loses.

He holds GEJ in stupid contempt for not fighting even in defeat like Buhari will do.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Dymaco(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Na them dey rush Baba Buhari. grin I know the thing dey pain you die. grin grin

but someone said that he don't want to see someone as lifeless as that corpse
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by julioralph(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
So you been think say Jonathan be like you...

Terrorist!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.