Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (71154 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Agugbadin: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Orisha plus oshun
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by TVTKOKO(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hardebayo:
Congratulations to the royal family! She shall be fruitful in Jesus name Amen.
Amen
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by miqos02(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Seen
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by MrExcel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
How will this help in removing the tyrant from Aso rock villa? Just Atikulating
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Me thinks this dude is the problem in his marriage.....how can 3 women be all BAD
Thinking out loud undecided
I don't think so. I believe he just doesn't know how to make the right choice. The first wife left cos she didn't see herself as a wife to Ooni, the second one is a sophisticated one time divorced woman, now this third one is a prophetess in the house of God. Little time bfr their religion difference will set in, except she's ready to compromise. Serve God and the Orishas at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by TVTKOKO(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AND THIS IS HOW SHE FINALLY BECAME MINE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY WISH FOR YOU NEW QUEEN. "AS YOU FVCK THE ROYAL PWEEK, MAY YOU PRODUCE TRADITIONAL CHILDREN THAT WILL CONTINUE IN MY WAYS".

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
This one don drink hot Alomo

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Dollipsejay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
OOnirisa, May her days bring more blessings.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by BluntBoy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
ngwababe:
So Oni na aga ira otu n'abalia? Choi!!

Mechie onu.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Me thinks this dude is the problem in his marriage.....how can 3 women be all BAD
Thinking out loud undecided

Dude is desperate for an heir to the throne...no woman cannot be come an ooni...he's got only a 21year old daughter.....I assume that why this one is pretty young, perhaps she can get the king a son....

On a funny side .. maybe his d!CK is small or not jiving well.. grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by okomile(f): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
HML

Congratulations Kabieyi grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Smile4daddy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
If Oni no Bleep her this night, waiting we gain?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by gregyboy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ye.... Ooni with fair skin ladies is like five and six... Tonight show would be called spiritual congi i just wonder wen she is screaming. hw she would be calling d onni ....it will be like ha ha faster adeyemi ha ha faster3x or would it be ha ha ooni aje oo kpele but faster .

Nwamikpe over to u

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by KingMicky3286: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
ngwababe:
So Oni na aga ira otu n'abalia? Choi!!

Is it only n'abali ka ana ara otu??
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by MrSensor(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AND THIS IS HOW SHE FINALLY BECAME MINE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY WISH FOR YOU NEW QUEEN. "AS YOU FVCK THE ROYAL PWEEK, MAY YOU PRODUCE TRADITIONAL CHILDREN THAT WILL CONTINUE IN MY WAYS".

ALL HAIL SATAN!!
internet demon.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
David had to marry Saul's daughter , even eat from the priests' unleavened breads.

Moses was raised and trained in the house of pharaoh to be useful.

Samson had to marry a phillistine for God to work.

A harlot saved the two spies from Joshua in Jericho,offer them bed, and food even though it was unclean.

The holy spirit told Peter he should eat from the unclean beasts as God has made it clean when he was asked to go to the house of the centurion.

Daneil was more useful in the court of Darius and Nebuchadnezzar , worked with magicians and Maggi.

Even Esther in the Bible had to perform the ritual to become Queen, don't be quick to judge.

God's ways are different from Man. God 's ways are different from Man !

We don't know her convenant with God. She might have prayed and God told her to go, do everything they ask of you, but I will use you in their mist.

God might want to use her to change the life of the King and the Monarch. How would she get there without passing through this traditional rites?

We sit at home and Judge people with second thoughts.. I don't know her , but I pray God use her mightly in the mist of charms, and blood rites.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Briee(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
This woman is more than 25 years old.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Born2Breed(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
This girl is just disguising as Christian.
Most of these prophetess or prophets are all mermaid or olokun worshippers.
The Ooni and this lady has met in their coven. Forget this physical display, it more than meets the eye.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by DonCandido(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni- "Don't be downcast dear. Your trial is only for a short time, I swear!
The last one spent only 17 months here.
You may be luckier and spend less time.
Oya, cheer up my Cherie"
New wife- " You promise? Pinky swear?"

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Honest2(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
she gonna Bleep royal dick thank God the dick have crown ............her pussy go hear am tonight
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by nextstep(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Welcome to Her Royal Highness.
Technically there is only one Majesty: the Ooni.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by tobsidan1: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
Dead on arrival!! "The Marriage"
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..
Continue OK? Your foolishness get degree

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by hisexcellency34: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
She looks unhappy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by mikaael(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mankosi:
Ok. So this night is gonna be a night to remember

My guy...are u pondering wat am pondering ?.na royal rumble e go be o

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by ykfavour(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by john650(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
This Ooni self wey like every woman wey him don meet. I hope say him make the right choice this time. The guy is on his third or fourth wife, ha ba. And he is only 43.

If this one no work out, Nigerians go force am marry Toke Makinwa.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by sisisioge: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmmm...what a match. While I respect the traditional religion, I just don't see a mix between it and Christianity. The babe go try...Olori Wuraola fitted the bill like a glove then. Let's see how this pans out.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hardebayo:
Congratulations to the royal family! She shall be fruitful in Jesus name Amen.
jesus name abi irunmole or 401 orisas name?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..

Why are we so quick to judge because of the little knowledge you believe you have. Leave what is divine to the gods na, haba.

Na you wan cast her to hell or heaven ni? shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by murmee: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
My dear friend, there's nothing idolatry here. The Ooni himself is a good Christian. You are confusing Culture with idol worshipping. You need to educate yourself more as it is obvious from your post that you are not vast in knowledge and information!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by wonlasewonimi: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
The countdown to the clusterfuck should start now....
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
Don't stress yourself further, she was a prophetess in the native way, a true prophetess of JESUS CHRIST, washed in the blood of JESUS CHRIST and sealed with the power of the HOLY SPIRIT will never ever involve in this kind of union, she was an olokun priestess masquerading as a prophetess of JESUS CHRIST, I, only pity all those she has transferred her negative anointing to, nonsense grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.