Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (71133 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by PrincewithGod(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
Dead on arrival!! "The Marriage"
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..
And she is marrying a divorcee, another woman's husband.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
uuzba:

And hence Nigeria remains backwards. Because we don't know what we are doing.

You cannot have the "Kingdom" of Nigeria headed by a president.. And then have other multiple kingdoms again inside that kingdom headed by other kings and rulers. Who will the people be loyal to?
One cannot serve 2 masters. You either love the one and hate the other.

This is why Nigeria does not move. Because we are still hanging on to tradition.
Okay bye.
Your response will be forwarded to your Nigerian brothers.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Papasland21: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..
Jealous

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
sleekbae:
pastor

I want to believe even in the days of Solomon the kings wives went tru sm kind of rituals I’m not totally sure tho.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by ofwest47(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
she is her grand daughter look alike
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by zedman1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
admax:
This Ooni of Ife like fine fine things sha! He doesn’t like dark ladies at all, the fairer the better.

He is a ‘Christian’ that serves Idols and Married an ‘Evangelist’ that will join him to worship idols as well.

Okay o. Odiegwu lipsrsealed
Guy, and that girl was dark... Abi black before o. Check her old pictures, as a prophetess she foresaw the future. The man truely like fair things as you talk.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by omoelerin1: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
admax:
This Ooni of Ife like fine fine things sha! He doesn’t like dark ladies at all, the fairer the better.

He is a ‘Christian’ that serves Idols and Married an ‘Evangelist’ that will join him to worship idols as well.

Okay o. Odiegwu lipsrsealed
Why didn't you rather say he married an Evangelist that will convert him to a Christian and serve Christ together?

Why must you always be pessimistic?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by SirBunky85(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
ngwababe:
So Oni na aga ira otu n'abalia? Choi!!
apari gbu kwe gi
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by suremanpatriot: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
Sharap fucccking hypocrite, you only wish it was you ooni is getting married to, you can never be her,reason for this jealousy.
Your moniker is sexy moma which is lewd and you are here condemning another woman because of your useless religion.
Judge yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by budusky05(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hope she stays
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
That third photo, the ooni be like "why are you looking so sad, I'm sorry I came so soon, I had pile, but don't worry I'll make it up to you in the night, I hope two minutes will be ok for you abi?"
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
no wonder you still dey single at 46, your jealousy no go kill you

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by LordTrezy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Very Pretty Woman.... See Natural luscious Hair

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by chalondk(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

He has a new wife. She has an ooni for a husband. Be happy for them and move on. Its not that hard

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
gregyboy:
Ye.... Ooni with fair skin ladies is like five and six... Tonight show would be called spiritual congi i just wonder wen she is screaming. hw she would be calling d onni ....it will be like ha ha faster adeyemi ha ha faster3x or would it be ha ha ooni aje oo kpele but faster .

Nwamikpe over to u
as if he hasn't been fokeen her before today.say what you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by brojoshua: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Love of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by God2man(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hush
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations olori kekere
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by kazeeyoung(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Orunmila self Like Fine Babe shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by fatstan1: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

Shut up for heaven sake. Who says she can’t name her children those names. For your information mystics and traditional worshipers so more fasting and prayers than you Christians.
Grow up and ask questions before you spill shit upanddan

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by yetty247(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na anything Yellow tis our king like
The first wife should do something about her skin colour
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by yetty247(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na anything Yellow tis our king like
The first wife should do something about her skin colour
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:
Lmao
You make sense I swear
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
ngwababe:
So Oni na aga ira otu n'abalia? Choi!!
Nye Oba otu nke gi now!
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordTrezy:
Very Pretty Woman.... See Natural luscious Hair
Nna, the nwa di okay o!
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Take note, your libration starts the day you can see thing without prejudice.
If you can set aside your sets of beliefs and see things with neutral mind, you will realize that all forms of beliefs are basically the same. Hence, you will never see anything abnormal in their union.
The sweetness and longevity of any union depends on the flexibility of the individual mindsets involved.

Meanwhile, the success of the union depends completely on them, my wish for them is irrelevant and inconsequential; same as yours.

"The journey of life is personal and individual, it is a lie that all must follow the same path"

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by otherway: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexymoma:

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Sgoldentouch: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why are you all panicking

We are ATIKULATING OBIDIENTLY with and to a team that will listen to the Biafra's plight. So all IPODs, Vote PDP if you want BIAFRA to be possible.
Full Stop.
I am sure after ATIKULATING you would prefer restructuring to referendum.
SPREAD THE MESSAGE EVERYWHERE NOW!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by otherway: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Lmao
You make sense I swear

Fellow Aproko
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Barthley: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amakavula:
David had to marry Saul's daughter , even eat from the priests' unleavened breads.

Moses was raised and trained in the house of pharaoh to be useful.

Samson had to marry a phillistine for God to work.

A harlot saved the two spies from Joshua in Jericho,offer them bed, and food even though it was unclean.

The holy spirit told Peter he should eat from the unclean beasts as God has made it clean when he was asked to go to the house of the centurion.

Daneil was more useful in the court of Darius and Nebuchadnezzar , worked with magicians and Maggi.

Even Esther in the Bible had to perform the ritual to become Queen, don't be quick to judge.

God's ways are different from Man. God 's ways are different from Man !

We don't know her convenant with God. She might have prayed and God told her to go, do everything they ask of you, but I will use you in their mist.

God might want to use her to change the life of the King and the Monarch. How would she get there without passing through this traditional rites?

We sit at home and Judge people with second thoughts.. I don't know her , but I pray God use her mightly in the mist of charms, and blood rites.
I'm not against what you said.. But if na normal IFA priest wey no get money she marry.. You'd have said what she did is wrong cuz she's an Evangelist..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Rhea(f): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2018
nurex01:
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has received his new Olori after the necessary rites have been performed, the Palace said.

“Her Majesty, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi is the new Yeyeluwa Oodua. Necessary rites fully performed,” a terse message from the Palace said.

See the photographs, courtesy of the Ooni’s Palace:

Ooni don marry the one wey go show am pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.