Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. (2657 Views)

2023: Tinubu In A Lose-Lose Situation Over Choice Of Running Mate - Nupe Lawyer / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Analysis: Trump Or Biden Win At US Elections Could Be A Lose-lose For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

zombie, you know nothing then.

Thank you grin

Sha go and learn the meaning of both words and find out why his followers have been busy shouting NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.
perhaps they should have been shouting NO RESTRUCTURING, NO ELECTION instead right?

Your pain will only get worse cheesy
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Pekele007: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Thank you grin

Sha go and learn the meaning of both words and find out why his followers have been busy shouting NO REFERENDUM, NO ELECTION.
perhaps they should have been shouting NO RESTRUCTURING, NO ELECTION instead right?

Your pain will only get worse cheesy
Zombie, anything to give you maximum erection is allowed. grin

1 Like

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Zombie, anything to give you maximum erection is allowed. grin

No Lefelendum, No Erection grin

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Still a lose lose situation because this would expose them to all Nigerians as simply playing them for fools and a very weak party who can be easily swayed by a simple appearance of Nnamdi Kanu.

This in effect would mean that Biafra is greater than PDP .

If Atiku decides to take a SW person as a substitute to OBi then he would lose SW votes as well because they would see themselves as his fallback position or second choice cheesy
Keep postulating,who takes an APC paid agent postulation serious

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep postulating,who takes an APC paid agent postulation serious

Wailers are in pains grin

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Wailers are in pains grin
You have been the one in pains,opening thread up and down,the people are wiser
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Pekele007: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

No Lefelendum, No Erection grin
Without referendum, no Erection for you? Wow.

No wonder you are impotent. Atiku till Buhari start using his sense.

3 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have been the one in pains,opening thread up and down,the people are wiser

How can I be in pains yet mocking you guys grin

Are your senses now dulled by this Kanu bruhaha that you cannot see I am mocking you IN YOUR PAIN? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

How can I be in pains yet mocking you guys grin

Are your senses now dulled by this Kanu bruhaha that you cannot see I am mocking you IN YOUR PAIN? cheesy
Lol,who takes you and ur mocking serious? A paid BMC worker? Nigerians knw the truth,no wonder kano citizens were protesting

1 Like

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,who takes you and ur mocking serious? A paid BMC worker? Nigerians knw the truth,no wonder kano citizens were protesting

We are talking about SE and not Kano grin

Indeed this kanu issue has warped your senses cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by senatordave1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But if kano declares sit-at- home on 16 feb,turnout wont be up to 1 million in the se

2 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by ashjay001(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And once Kanu tells them to fall behind PDP he automatically makes PDP an enemy to the rest of Nigeria since their entire agenda as Biafra is to separate from Nigeria. grin

Then, this amoral politicians, that are ready to do anything for power nko What won't they do, to cause disaffecttion, BTW d masses in d other regions n d govt.

I'm going, worst case scenario here
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Throwback: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
I am waiting to hear what Kanu has to say to his IPOB zombies about voting for a "Fulani".

Those who previously said the pictures and videos are old, are already changing strategy on how best to confront this elephant in the chinaware shop.

Okanlawon is the fast sprinting hollow chestbeating coward we knew him to be.

3 Likes

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Ziggylady(f): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Without referendum, no Erection for you? Wow.

No wonder you are impotent. Atiku till Buhari start using his sense.

grin grin
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
We are now KANULATING and no longer Athiefkulating cheesy

Ask your neighbour have you Kanulated today? grin

1 Like

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by AK481(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
he is to address ipob this sunday.

he will explain what happened during the raid.

he can say things that will make the igbos hate buhari

he can be silent about 2019 election and who to vote.

the atiku will have a brighter chance.
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Kamanuozuzu: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
infinitethrust:
The only option for PDP is to change Obi to a SW man.

That's the only viable option. But even at that PDP will still lose. The table has turned with the resurfacing of NK.The permutation wasn't like this a few days backs.

The events of the next few days will get things clearer.
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Kamanuozuzu: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Oga stop giving yourself hope and high BP! The news of his return has suddenly started giving you orgasms.

Nnamdi Kanu has always stand for RESTRUCTURING or SECESSION. Atiku has promised Nigerians restructuring.

Your divide and rule tactics won't fly this time around.

Nnamdi Kanu has NEVER mentioned Restructuring. He has always been an advocate of Biafra.
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Offpoint: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Madridguy, offpoint
I have nothing to say here brother. all I see is a scared little BMC member, trying to console himself with a false hope.

I don't give a hoke about the both parties anyways.
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2018
Offpoint:

I have nothing to say here brother. all I see is a scared little BMC member, trying to console himself with a false hope.

I don't give a hoke about the both parties anyways.
abi. Here in kuvuki land, we don't know any nnamdi
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Offpoint: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
abi. Here in kuvuki land, we don't know any nnamdi
gringrin for sure, he is not "too clever"
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by TheOdd1sOut: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin for sure, he is not "too clever"
grin
Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by plaetton: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Extremely interesting grin

I took time to analyze this from every angle and it kept coming back to his no referendum no election position.

PDP cannot afford to even have Nnamdi kanu throw his support behind them because that would mean they just signed their own death warrant by assuming the role of a biafran party hence pitching the other parts of Nigeria against them. The election would then effectively be between Patriots and non Patriots.

Nnamdi himself cannot afford to betray his own people after he took an open oath to their hearing that may he drop dead if he decides to betray Biafra.

Its a lose lose for PDP
The way people reason in this country just amazes me.
Igbos are not sheep, and have never shown any tendency towards sheeplike behavior.
Of course, all Igbos are very happy that Nnamdi Kanu is alive. But anyone thinking or speculating that Igbos will now vote for Buhari because Nnamdi Kanu is alive is completely narrow-minded and Stuupid.

Most Nigerians, including Igbos, would rather vote for a loaf of bread than for another 4yrs of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. by Buterflyle0: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
plaetton:

The way people reason in this country just amazes me.
Igbos are not sheep, and have never shown any tendency towards sheeplike behavior.
Of course, all Igbos are very happy that Nnamdi Kanu is alive. But anyone thinking or speculating that Igbos will now vote for Buhari because Nnamdi Kanu is alive is completely narrow-minded and Stuupid.

Most Nigerians, including Igbos, would rather vote for a loaf of bread than for another 4yrs of Buhari.

Ogbeni nobody is talking about them voting for buhari. Read to understand and stop being unnecessarily emotional

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians / Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 / Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.