Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians (2646 Views)

Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians / PDP Behind 2023 Posters Of Our Leaders — APC / Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by 5Ebiscoo: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has called on Nigerians to use the occasion of Christmas to pray for the country’s leaders, peace, progress and socio-economic development.

Malam Lanre Issa-Onilu, APC National Publicity Secretary, made the call in a statement on Monday in Abuja while felicitating with Christians and Nigerians on the occasion which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ.

“As we gather with families and friends for the Christmas festivities which are characterised by gift-giving, social gatherings and feasting, we should remember to extend love and generosity to the less-privileged around us.

“We should also emulate the virtues of Jesus Christ exemplified by self-sacrifice,” the APC spokesman said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/25/christmas-pray-countrys-leaders-apc-charges-nigerians/

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by yjgm(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2018
We are praying for our dear country and we will continue to do so as patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
May God bless and protect every one who has the love of the nation at heart along with their families and for all the enemies of the country, may evil and bitterness never depart from their lives along with their families.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
I hate it when Muslims wish me Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Uyi168: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Prayers don't fix shit..
Actions do..

8 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2018
pray for what exactly...una matter defile prayer na mass burial Dem need ....

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by dunkem21(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Akowemoon(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2018
5Ebiscoo:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has called on Nigerians to use the occasion of Christmas to pray for the country’s leaders, peace, progress and socio-economic development.

Malam Lanre Issa-Onilu, APC National Publicity Secretary, made the call in a statement on Monday in Abuja while felicitating with Christians and Nigerians on the occasion which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ.
Yea..Naija is our home irrespective of party affiliation,religious n ethnicity.. I will always pray for our leaders

“As we gather with families and friends for the Christmas festivities which are characterised by gift-giving, social gatherings and feasting, we should remember to extend love and generosity to the less-privileged around us.

“We should also emulate the virtues of Jesus Christ exemplified by self-sacrifice,” the APC spokesman said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/25/christmas-pray-countrys-leaders-apc-charges-nigerians/
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by openmine(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin
clowns!
Would you have urged Nigerians to pray for the country's leaders if you were from an opposition party?

13 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by faithfull18(f): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Pray or make them accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by amazon14: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2018
If APC knows my line of prayer for them, they wouldn't asked to be prayed for.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Pray for them so they can be alive and steal more money? I pray They should all die of Plane Crash.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by amazon14: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2018
openmine:
grin grin
clowns!
Would you have urged Nigerians to pray for the country's leaders if you were from an opposition party?

E nobi small clowns. If they know the kan prayer wey I dey pray for them, them go beg me to stop praying. Stupid APC

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by spafu(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Useless people and party, we should pray for which useless leaders? Dem no get mouth? As them dey steal money and chop better dem no know say we to we get mouth for chopping. Na only prayer na him our own mouth sabi? Many of us no fit cut even one lean God forsaken chicken and una say make we pray for you. OK take it, may Devil baptise that your useless mouth there.

7 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Oolawepo(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
5Ebiscoo:

We have prayed and God has heard us. U people should do the right thing.
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by PapaAdanna: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2018
We pray while you keep syphoning us... Na only GOD go judge una.

NDI ARA!

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
May thunder strike any leader that lies to Nigerians.
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Fools.. first of all Jesus has nothing to do with xmas. Secondly God and his son has literally nothing to do with Nigeria.. mumu leaders as well as mumu zombie followers..

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by sukerefakere(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2018
cool
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Mekanus(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2018
As if prayers can solve any godamn problem.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Apination(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2018
May God punish all the moronss still asking us to pray. People have become so poor that so many cannot afford fish talk more of meat to celebrate with their families and they are asking who to pray? undecided
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by openmine(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2018
amazon14:

E nobi small clowns. If they know the kan prayer wey I dey pray for them, them go beg me to stop praying. Stupid APC
grin

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Ayobami7(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
这是我的评论
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Omeokachie: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
I pray that God will chase away these enemies of the people ruling by propaganda and evil deceit.
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by Jebosh(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Wetin be my gain,when I pray for the d country and d country don't even care about us.
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by nemynely(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2018
Prayers! The only prayers I have left for these wicked leaders are only death wishes. So should I go ahead and decree death on them and all they derive Joy from? Just asking
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by biztip: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2018
praying for confused people in govt. we rather pray for ur peaceful exit from office
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by awoluyi(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2018
Let me have the prayer points for the "ailooting" leaders.
Ori wòn ti kò adura!
Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by nko48: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2018
HAPPY XMAS TO EVERYBODY..HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BET AND WIN AND CELEBRATE YOUR XMAS WELL..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..TODAY GAME IS READY , INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS GAME..100 PERCENT SURE..TEXT AND VERIFY

Re: Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians by loomer: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2018
fucking retards

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Ambode Be Telling Fashola Here? / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Appointing My Daughter As Aide - Governor Okowa / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.