Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help (12448 Views)

My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by sylvez(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

cheesy guy you no well ooo cheesy

The woman get luck say no be me she marry sef!!
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Oh my bad!! didnt know i was being civil to a tout, apologies.
don't mind the ass'hole that's how he goes from thread to thread falsifying peoples life experiences. The guy either lacks exposure or he is a small immatured slowpoke. Elder0001 go get a life and stop falsifying people out of your ignorance. I even checked his profile n saw that the account was opened just this September which is an indication that he doesn't have the maturity of social network. Get a life

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by NoToPile: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2018
LadySarah:

Yesoo.
Even when she wasn't lactating,he just wanted the breasts in his mouth every time,tge n she thought it will stop post delivery,but no,he even sucked breastmilk join.

I didn't even know what to tell,let everybody carry their cross,biko!

grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by NoToPile: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
sylvez:
I refuse to be confused by all this comments I am seeing o!!!

I didn't know that everyday sex is bad o When I'm already fully prepared for it when I get married!!!

The only problem is that the man is inconsiderate probably because [may be] the wife has not been able to communicate the problem to him very well.

When I get married, my wife must give me everyday sex o!! Come rain come sunshine, if she's tired at night I must get it in the morning vice versa...

I would have insisted on 3times a day Dr's prescription, but man has to keep the family running

Sex is very important in marriage, if there is no sex in marriage I wee not marry...

I think I love sex more than that man sef!! and ayam not going to change my mind!!!

grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Elder0001:

In as much as this thread is fake I'll still reply you....

What's wrong with anal sex? Please stop speaking like a village fellow. You need more exposure.
What's the purpose of anal sex? Just ramming into any hole available right? Well in my books if you can hit any arse hole then you are bisexual and that's that.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
don't mind the ass'hole that's how he goes from thread to thread falsifying peoples life experiences. The guy either lacks exposure or he is a small immatured slowpoke. Elder0001 go get a life and stop falsifying people out of your ignorance. I even checked his profile n saw that the account was opened just this September which is an indication that he doesn't have the maturity of social network. Get a life

Llmao ...this fellow.

It's clear you have mental problems
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Elder0001:

Llmao ...this fellow.

It's clear you have mental problems
only a jobless imbec'ile like who doesn't have a reasonable thing to do with precious time goes from one thread to another to falsify people. Ass'hole like u

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
only a jobless imbec'ile like who doesn't have a reasonable thing to do with precious time goes from one thread to another to falsify people. Ass'hole like u

Lol kid.. you posted a fraudulent story and I called you out ,since then you've been following me around on nairaland saying al sorts of childish stuffs.

Your reaction to this stuff shows that the story was indeed very very fake.
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Elder0001:

Lol kid.. you posted a fraudulent story and I called you out ,since then you've been following me around on nairaland saying al sorts of childish stuffs.

Your reaction to this stuff shows that the story was indeed very very fake.
fraudulent you say. Check your dictionary again to know the meaning of fraudulent. Olodo! Follow u like i don't have work to do? Saw the way you falsify somebody thread n I check the monicker and its still the same serial ass'hole going from thread to thread to show his stupidity. Grow up

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by benzion72(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Daughter of Eve, if this man is a one minute man you go still complained. in a matrimonial home you want to be serving sxx in piece meal to your husband not boy friends.

I see you as lazy African woman who never go to gym to keep fit and always exhausted after daily work.

If you by your attitude pushed him to ready hand outside you will both pau for it
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Perhaps you've pushed him into another lady's arms.
He should go for sex therapy
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm I understand how painful that opening is

Everday sex, hmmm so how did he cope when you guy's waited till after wedding

Well if he wants to cheat on you, he will, whether he loves you or not

Report him to your family doctor

He will know how to frame the health lies to tell him so that your health won't be compromised

Women makes love with emotion while men don't

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
sylvez:
I refuse to be confused by all this comments I am seeing o!!!

I didn't know that everyday sex is bad o When I'm already fully prepared for it when I get married!!!

The only problem is that the man is inconsiderate probably because [may be] the wife has not been able to communicate the problem to him very well.

When I get married, my wife must give me everyday sex o!! Come rain come sunshine, if she's tired at night I must get it in the morning vice versa...

I would have insisted on 3times a day Dr's prescription, but man has to keep the family running.

Sex is very important in marriage, if there is no sex in marriage I wee not marry...

I think I love sex more than that man sef!! and ayam not going to change my mind!!!

Last last na you go taya

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Mizwisdom(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sleeping pills 3 times a week
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
A nymphomaniac is a woman not a man I believe the term you want to use is sex addict
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by nymphomaniac(m): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2018
pcguru1:
A nymphomaniac is a woman not a man I believe the term you want to use is sex addict
satyr actually not sex addict

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2018
nymphomaniac:

What motivated you to use this moniker though grin
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 24, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Thanks
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by nymphomaniac(m): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Elder0001:

What motivated you to use this moniker though grin
so many things I will not like revealed
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Obodo999(m): 2:17am On Oct 27, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

This kind of sexually reckless man is sure to infect her with something if she let's him cheat.

The fact that he likes anal and locking armpits, God forbid.
Where did you see this abnormal man ooo, Op?

Seems you are getting excited about the man.
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Obodo999(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Oh my bad!! didnt know i was being civil to a tout, apologies.

Ignore him baby.

Back to the topic. I have been saving myself for the last four years of no sex. I am scared of the 'damage' I may do to my future wife. I need to find a woman with the same sexual desire as me, to avoid this kind of problem.
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by mysticwarrior(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Madam permit your husband to go and marry a Calabar hypersexual as a second wife, by the time the calabar woman finish am na only once in three months he go dey come close to you, that way your problems will be solved.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by armyofone(m): 4:40am On Oct 27, 2018
What's wrong depends on whose butt hole is being drilled.

Elder0001:

In as much as this thread is fake I'll still reply you....

What's wrong with anal sex? Please stop speaking like a village fellow. You need more exposure.
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by victorian(f): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Op you have strength! I hail thee

Sex everyday? God forbid!

If I were the one, I would have falling sick since and possibly pass on to the world beyond. You are trying, coupled with anal join! God forbid!

Na wa o

Mehn I honestly pity you, u are not in any marriage. You are more or less a sex slave. That's why sex before marriage is highly advisable. Hmm I don't even know the advice to give to u. Cause I am shocked beyond words. Na real wa sad

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by beatmonster(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2018
victorian:

If I were the one, I would have falling sick since and possibly pass on to the world beyond. You are trying, coupled with anal join! God forbid!

Na wa o

Mehn I honestly pity you, u are not in any marriage. You are more or less a sex slave. That's why sex before marriage is highly advisable. Hmm I don't even know the advice to give to u. Cause I am shocked beyond words. Na real wa sad

But (according to christian teachings) God forbids sex before marriage.

How we go do am now? grin
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by victorian(f): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2018
beatmonster:

But (according to christian teachings) God forbids sex before marriage.

How we go do am now? grin

Both of you talk about your sexual preferences and be sincere with each other, so that I had known, no come out later.

Sincerity goes a long way. Cos if anyone is deceitful towards each other about themselves, it always leaves a crack in the marriage and widens the crack even more.

So sincere communication works alot.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Biglittlelois(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked i cant believe this thread didnt reach front page, lalasticlala, Mynd44 why??
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by mrsthang: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nawa oooo
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Eehh u are still asking for advice with this ur experience, ur hubby derives pleasure from ur pain? orisirisii
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
sometimes in a situation like this masturbation will help the man to vent his sexual rage while letting the punny of his wife to recover.let him not be selfish jerking off is for men with high libido it helps in controlling unnecessary drama including what the op is complaing
Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o

different strokes for different people, there women that loves sex like that,I had a female friend once that one na everyday at least once, after 3 month if I am walking brezze will be pushing me front and back.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
I
n this type of situation cheating is 100% allowed, he should go and satisfy his sick behaviour outside, he is a sick man, he doesnt respect your feelings at all, what kind of pervert is that?? like how the hell will someone be having sex every fvcking day?? how?? leave the house madam, dont let him kill you cos of sex, yes sex kills!!!
Cheating is not allowed because it might destroy the marriage in the long run.

To y'all that says no to premarital sex, una dey see am, had it been they had sex and she saw the signs, she wouldnt have married him!!![
grin grin grin grin grin. But on a light note according to oyibo pipo, premarital sex is not good. Am sure op's husband is not exposed or his sex drive is high. Op would have still marry him inspite of it. By the time her husband is busy ,this will wear off. The tin thing dey shak the man for body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Do You Believe In Marrying Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.