Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help (12468 Views)

My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / This Is Going On B/w A Married Woman And My Hubby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help by Hybridz: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2018
renewa29:
You simply need to communicate and do what's best for your marriage.

First and foremost, in my books anal sex is synonymous with perverted sex in marriage and it is totally wrong when you started on a holy no sex relationship, allowing anal penetration is totally wrong.

Your husband takes banana and milk, what do you take to keep up with him? Because if your husband is taking organic supplements, you should research on female sexual supplements which can help you and then you need to begin to gym so that you can improve your fitness and reduce your body fat, this will also enhance your endurance levels.

Stop allowing anal penetration. Get regular physical exercise. Take female aphrodisiacs like shrimps, crayfish, lobsters, periwinkles and add organic supplements for female longevity.

If you are send your husband outside then why did you marry him in the first place? People saying give him this and that have not dealt with high libido, even with sugar all that happens is faster ejaculation it does not kill the urge. A man that can ejaculate 5 times in 1 night has a fast climax cycle which in tandem with his high libido means he is a stud. If you did not know this before marriage, the best you can do is to seek professional help with his permission, but it is by no means a sickness, it is how he is.

You did not mention if he comes to you during your monthly period which means he is not a total pervert or....
It's easy to identify a professional's submission and if u aint one,you should consider it fast.I was reading comments and simultaneously searching for one that proffers the solution,without the slightest wickedness or hurt to either party and this comment got the nod.

The submissions so far before this shows how wicked some women could be or on a fair consideration, their level of reasoning and giving panacea to crucial situations.

The Op should simply employ this approach and the benefits would be the satisfaction and happy both will be in the aftermath.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger / What Habits Did You See In Your Father And You Are Determined To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.