Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). (610 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). by akinzgist(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (Photos)

The young woman who has just finished her compulsory one year service, is very happy to have been able to finish her service year. Even though she thought that was enough blessing, she found yet another reason to be super happy.

The NYSC member got engaged on the day of her Passing Out Parade (POP) as her boyfriend showed up at the venue and popped the big question. She happilly accepted.

See photos here :::

https://silicongist.com.ng/2018/10/19/corper-gets-engaged-during-her-passing-out-parade-in-ebonyi-state-photos/
Re: Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). by hadjipapiey(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wahala e niyen
Re: Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). by akinzgist(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
The NYSC member got engaged on the day of her Passing Out Parade (POP) as her boyfriend showed up at the venue and popped the big question. She happilly accepted.

See photos here :::
https://silicongist.com.ng/2018/10/19/corper-gets-engaged-during-her-passing-out-parade-in-ebonyi-state-photos/

Re: Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). by Bluezy13(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm...

Wait a min!!!
Is that...??

Oh Noooooooo...!!!
Re: Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos). by ehmmy11(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2018
A 90+ minute goal to save the day grin

If you know you know tongue

(1) (Reply)

Sex Palava / The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy / Help, I Can't Have An Erection. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.