Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (78981 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by julioralph(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Chizuru01:
smiley

I wonder the day ndi Igbo will start kneeling down when talking to Eze Ndi Igbo.Lol.

Any King that doesn't add a significant economic value to my Existence should park one side abeg

Lol wink

https://www.nairaland.com/4798087/mr-ibu-kneels-down-babangida

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Ayoswit(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
K
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by MsGood(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
lekzwyc:

Make-up is now an evidence of sophistication? Why are this dense? Ehn
No mind am. If she wanted makeup like the former wife, she can afford a permanent makeup artist .

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Splasshhh(f): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by anonymuz(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:
kiss

Daughter of Jesus has received Royal Prick overnight.

The kind juju wey go dey her body now....

Lucky girl, her name is etched forever in history.

Thank God she didnt accept all those randy choirboys and pastors marriage proposals
your mouth no good o grin

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by sirabu: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Traditional Evangelical Prophetess........ This is originality..... In prayers Ogun allow Jesus to cover me this night tomorrow is your covering day... Don't fight holy spirit please oooooo.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by menesheh(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Old fashioned practice
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by kalvoken(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2018
iammo:
Congrats to the Ooni of Ife, this woman seems young and down to earth unlike the previous olori. And she is a preacher and a prophetess, as a preacher she is already used to relating with crowds and as a prophetess she has some devine spiritual gifts, I hope she collaborate her spiritual gift with the local powers of Oduduwa palace, to further continue her ministry of healing people

Only a buhari supporter can type this
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by fxdee(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.
She can't even use makeup.
watch her in the next few years and say the say thing. Must everyone use make up? shallow minded people!

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
How come no lady is saying anything against the kneeling down to greet her majesty but will start screaming when a woman kneels before her husband?.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by delzbaba(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2018
after washing all the makeup her true complexion Don show

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by newjosboy: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.

Because your life is so so fake you also want her to make up to follow you become fake abi?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by SoNature(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Chizuru01:
smiley

I wonder the day ndi Igbo will start kneeling down when talking to Eze Ndi Igbo.Lol.

Any King that doesn't add a significant economic value to my Existence should park one side abeg

Stop the comparison

Stick to the subject

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by paix(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2018
boyfwend:
Who owns that big head in the second picture?
Hope you're not jealous!!!
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by chineloSA(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.

Make-up is deception.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by BiafranBushBoy: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Samantha23:
we will need to see a pre wedding picutres grin

Oh my!!!
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by onlineguruland: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2018
so people will be bowing down for her now
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by adedayourt(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2018
That's not true, she started royal duty over night wen her two legs were up n down king was busy pumping her tire.

wers dat pic to dat

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Landinvestments(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Prophetess plus queen
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by sarcasticdude(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Smellymouth:
Nigerians sef . How can someone say she is a Traditional evangelist? grin

Ur moniker

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.

You are Technically Stupid

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Landinvestments(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
adedayourt:
That's not true, she started royal duty over night wen her two legs were up n down king was busy pumping her tire.

wers dat pic to dat

Very funny and mischievous
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Africans and hypocrisy. About 60% -80% of them still serve juju (directly or indirectly) and still go to churches and mosques to keep up appearances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by chineloSA(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Smellymouth:
Nigerians sef . How can someone say she is a Traditional evangelist? grin

Its clear that religion has never been ours. We just like pretending and owning our colonisers things by force.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Ojexmayer002: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2018
So if person no make up, naa local dem dey call am for your side abi, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by sarcasticdude(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Fixedgame122:
See details below

Scammers no get chill at all wink
December don dey reach cheesy cheesy We know
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by sarcasticdude(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Fixedgame122:
See details below

Scammers no get chill at all wink
December don dey reach cheesy cheesy We know

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Rubbiish(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringringrin
Nah so we see em bro. Baddest combination of title. grin
Smh

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Borntofuck: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Let the dead bury their dead
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by SarkinYarki: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2018
I seem to like this woman a lot ..there is something pleasant and queenly about her
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by princeemmma(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2018
I still can't believe a true Christian like this woman will get married to Oni of Ife, she has to forget are religion just for marriage sake, that's why it is said that ladies don't have religion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.