Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (78990 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by wowcatty: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
You need to put a lid on that your hate-filled garbage belly and stop spilling the stenchy content here. Who cares about what a crazy ugly bittttch like you said? Common drag your idiotic self back to a corner.
Hoodbilonia:
i said she bleached
but some pussy ass ewedu bellied afonjas came for me like they came for a fist fight
fuc u
lets see how this gonna last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Minjim: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.
She can't even use makeup.

This kind of beauty doesn't need makeup
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by KcMarShalL(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Association of comment readers...

Comments here funny die pass the post itself..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Agugbadin: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Oku ego, okwa if ego ga cos nuwa Kan e,
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by sogodihno: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Which Eze Ndigbo? You people that use money to buy
Eze Ndigbo titles. Even your chieftaincy titles are on Jumia for sale.

Igbos don't prostrate because their leaders are not worth prostrating to. They are all sellouts and indeed your leaders are your greatest enemies. The day you get someone worth prostrating to, you all would prostrate.

Meanwhile, he're your daddy kneeling to Kanu.

kai! u finish dz ipob people no be small
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Endtimesmith(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7987493_unset4_jpeg9c7cd6e16aca9a535465b7f80ba91530

Ooni of Ife Ooni and his beautiful new wife Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi
Na Shrine prophetess

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Maryo12(f): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Luck woman
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Walelavender(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:
kiss

Daughter of Jesus has received Royal Prick overnight.

The kind juju wey go dey her body now....

Lucky girl, her name is etched forever in history.

Thank God she didnt accept all those randy choirboys and pastors marriage proposals
You are not serious at all grin grin grin
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by citadels(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fake prophetess. A Christian becoming a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by citadels(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tifiakwa for the afonjas
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Angelsss:

Ethnocentrism.
Not all cultures prostrate and that doesn't mean they lack respect for their leaders.
Of what purpose is prostration when you have an arrogant heart and turn to insult the object of your respect when he is not there?

Leave Igbos alone. We have a nice and colorful culture which should be respected.
Las las, we are not known as betrayers....

I don't even know what to say about you igbos.

Just continue insulting other tribes while wailing about not being allowed to rule over other Nigerians.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by NoToPile: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
At least those that were saying she bleached because they saw her old pics can see that camera quality, lighting can affect the picture itself.

She looks dark (even darker than the old pics) here and this is a recent pix.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by ClassiqueMan: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
The new wife is a Prophetess/Evangelist and also the Founder/President of EN-HERALDS, a prophetic mandate and an interdenominational ministry in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria........

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by oblaak(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:
kiss

Daughter of Jesus has received Royal Prick overnight.

The kind juju wey go dey her body now....

Lucky girl, her name is etched forever in history.

Thank God she didnt accept all those randy choirboys and pastors marriage proposals
So If I shoot oni with a gun, he won't die?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Angelsss(f): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Angelsss(f): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don't even know what to say about you igbos.

Just continue insulting other tribes while wailing about not being allowed to rule over other Nigerians.

Who is this one? Which tribe did I insult? Park well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.