Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (79260 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Ganzagangan: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.
She can't even use makeup.

Yannnmmirrin mumu.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by lloyds(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2018
I bet her followers will still be going to her asking to profecy in the name of Jesus to them.

So much deception and confusion.

Well, asides religion matters, she is beautiful and she and the Oba looks good together. May God find a way to help them make this work for many years

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by yinkeys(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Smart3856bwke post=72250511][/quote]
Really, you've got high quality leads ?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Vince77(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Everything just looks odd to me

3 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by lloyds(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.

Does the vice president's wife, Mrs Osibanjo uses make up. . So she is very local too. .
U need help.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by crownson(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2018
That's good.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
How come no lady is saying anything against the kneeling down to greet her majesty but will start screaming when a woman kneels before her husband?.

Even Obasanjo (Ebora owu) prostrated for the young Ooni, younger than his youngest son.
It is a culture they still hold dear. Prostrating and kneeling down to their traditional rulers. This has nothing to do with their relationship status. No correlation at all.
Most people curtsy/bow to greet the Queen of England, no matter how rich or highly placed. It is one part of their own culture they hold close to heart

5 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2018
princeemmma:
I still can't believe a true Christian like this woman will get married to Oni of Ife, she has to forget are religion just for marriage sake, that's why it is said that ladies don't have religion

Everyone has a choice. To change religion or not. It is a fundamental human right.
She has just exercised hers.

3 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by IamNegan: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2018
princeemmma:
I still can't believe a true Christian like this woman will get married to Oni of Ife, she has to forget are religion just for marriage sake, that's why it is said that ladies don't have religion

My brother something is going wrong.. Evangelist bullshit.....she's not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by fascowilly(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Which Eze Ndigbo? You people that use money to buy
Eze Ndigbo titles. Even your chieftaincy titles are on Jumia for sale.

Igbos don't prostrate because their leaders are not worth prostrating to. They are all sellouts and indeed your leaders are your greatest enemies. The day you get someone worth prostrating to, you all would prostrate.

Meanwhile, he're your daddy kneeling to Kanu.
Bro wetin this guy do you? he doesn't deserve this upper cut now
grin grin grin
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by boyfwend(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2018
paix:
Hope you're not jealous!!!

How can I jealous someone with he's big head?
You think it's everybody you see with big head that knows book?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Eyinjuege2:

Even Obasanjo (Ebola owu) prostrated for the young Ooni, younger than his youngest son.
It is a culture they still hold dear. Prostrating and kneeling down to their traditional rulers. This has nothing to do with their relationship status. No correlation at all.
Most people curtsy/bow to greet the Queen of England, no matter how rich or highly placed. It is one part of their own culture they hold close to heart
.. So a woman's husband is not her king? Kneeling before a king or her Majesty is a sign of respect right?. And for you people it is advisable for a woman to kneel before her pastor,king,majesty but wrong to kneel before the husband. What a hypocrisy.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by boyfwend(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2018
paix:
Hope you're not jealous!!!

Jealous of big head?
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by klax(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2018
I wish her the best. I hate complaining about other people's culture and beluef.

No need of useless tribal rants on this. He needs a wife and he got one it doesn't matter what ritual or who the hell she is what matters is the monarch need a wife and he got one. Good luck to them.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Mankosi: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2018
How was ur night ma'am hope u were ransacked thoroughly.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by paix(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2018
boyfwend:

Jealous of big head?
Yes o. Considering the content.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Jbleenk: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2018
I no come understand this girl again o she be chameleon? Black here fair there
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by paix(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2018
boyfwend:

How can I jealous someone with he's big head?
You think it's everybody you see with big head that knows book?
Yes o. That's what I thought.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.

So using make up is what makes a lady local grin

Guy you only speak sensibly for 30minutes out of 24hours in a day. Kudos grin

Only God knows how you look in real life. You must be using make up too as not to look local. grin

MwaAmaikpe use your head. grin
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2018
iammo:
[s]Congrats to the Ooni of Ife, this woman seems young and down to earth unlike the previous olori. And she is a preacher and a prophetess, as a preacher she is already used to relating with crowds and as a prophetess she has some devine spiritual gifts, I hope she collaborate her spiritual gift with the local powers of Oduduwa palace, to further continue her ministry of healing people[/s]

Hypocritical rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by somegirl1: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Igbos don't prostrate because their leaders are not worth prostrating to. They are all sellouts and indeed your leaders are your greatest enemies. The day you get someone worth prostrating to, you all would prostrate.

Those are silly people who don't represent the entire Igbo group. Igbos do not kneel to greet. If there must be a gesture, men bow to greet the elderly and women courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by victorian(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Congrat young woman.. You shall reign n triumph forever. Tradition is older than your religion and my religion. Let them talk surely all d young women in dis Nation only 5% can reject d offer of becoming the Queen of Ile Ife, the home of Yoruba traditional custodians popularly called Ooduduwa...

Her Royal Majesty Yeyeluwa of Ife land.. Tuale ma...

Don't mind most women castigating her, as if assuming ooni ask for their hand in marriage, they will say no?

Hypocrites!

Yeyeluwa of ifeland, continue jare!

Let them keep hating, while Subjects bow to your rule and do what's soever u wish.
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Abdulmusawa4(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Angelsss(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Ethnocentrism.
Not all cultures prostrate and that doesn't mean they lack respect for their leaders.
Of what purpose is prostration when you have an arrogant heart and turn to insult the object of your respect when he is not there?

Leave Igbos alone. We have a nice and colorful culture which should be respected.
Las las, we are not known as betrayers....
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Briee(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2018
This one no be real evangelist

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by emmychina: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringringrin
Nah so we see em bro. Baddest combination of title. grin
welcome back called your line switched off
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Lady prophetess iya Osa in palace
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Every woman has a price.

It's just how high it is that matters

1 Like

Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Buhari2019:
Still searching for Nairaland Atikulation Movement. They disappeared yesterday.
their lord and saviour appeared yesterday so they're rejoicing
awon olori pelebe
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Xcelinteriors post=72249804]She's so beautiful

/quote]abeg go check the meaning of beautiful and stop bastardizing the word here
Re: Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife by thedio(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I bet she is very local.

Are u for real? She is local cos is not applying make up.
The last time I checked make up was made for the ugly ones with rough face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Oduduwa Really From? / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.