Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice (850 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Can You Really Satisfy A Lady? This Sweet Lady Need A Bed Mate / Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by niyi1234: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2010
Hello, I met a single mother US citizen lady online and she want me to come over purposely to be satisfying her sexual urge. Pls, i urgently need your advice probably the way to go about it. Thanks guys.
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by whiteroses(f): 1:12am On Jul 16, 2010
AIDS is real
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Pweety4me(f): 2:16am On Jul 16, 2010
Come over from where 2 where?and u r asking us?we'll r u intrested in sexually satisfying her?but i don't get it is she paying yu 4 dis?wat's in it 4 u?s.ex?

Be Warned sha
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by queeneve: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2010
All them dicks floating out there and she want you to come FUCC HER? Hell, by the time you COME OVER, she shoulda been took CARE OF THAT,

All that for a four minute sexplay? Shoooo just roll over and close ur eyes,
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by kpolli(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2010
whiteroses:

AIDS is real

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats a white lie
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by SALady(f): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Poster, you either want to or you dont. The women has made it clear to you what exactly does she want from you.
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by omofat: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
But it is not by force to start a thread naw. Na wa o sad
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Omolola1(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
what are you waiting for grin
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Vicjustice: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
niyi1234:

Hello, I met a single mother US citizen lady online and she want me to come over purposely to be satisfying her sexual urge. Pls, i urgently need your advice probably the way to go about it. Thanks guys.
Finding a date or love online isn't a bad thing, moving over to live with a partner found in the internet could be OK, but coming to Nairaland to ask for advice on how to travel abroad for the purpose of being a gigolo or sex slave to a potentially dangerous or aversive someone is abhorred: I expect you should have some degree of self dignity.
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by femmy2010(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
She wouldnt have thrown the offer if you had not shown interest.
You know ur respnse already so why create a thread to help make a decision you have made b4 and wont compromise??

(1) (Reply)

Can Males And Females Honestly Be Friends? / What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse / What Is The Way To A Man's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.