Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse (849 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by memes: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2010
I and my husband has been married for 4 and half years , but our last three year has been so rough we fight so much, he talks to as if am not a human being when I reply any of his disrespectful words he hit me. He always like to stay with his male friend all the time, I even believe he was having an affair, when ever I ask a question he gets so angry, sometimes I ask him why he even got married to me. We have two kids, one day we were quarreling he told that he hate me because am not too tall, that he told me hate short women, he didn’t say any like that when we were dating. He even say that he will marry another woman so that I will not be asking where he is,[yes when he go out I do call he but not for any bad reason is because I care ]but he believe I suspect he always. He get very angry quickly I don’t know he is like this when we are dating. Now for the past 5 months he has been so nice to me, even when I get very angry at him because of the things he said that I couldn’t forget, he never reply anymore, now all he say is that he want to be a good father to all children, how he want them to be in the future he now says good things to me, now I want to know why he suddenly change. Is he now ready to be a husband and a father? Or is it because I threatened to leave him because I can’t stand him anymore or do men like him really change? Now he want me to have other child for him but I can’t because I don’t think he can stand me now. After having my first child I felt so depressed I don’t know if he when through that too. Do men get depressed after they have their first child? Please some help me and tell me what to do . I still love him, he is the father of my children.[H e says the things he said to me he didn’t mean it, say them because he is angry.]
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by googles: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
I dunno,i think you should accept the way things are and not nag him back into his old ways

who knows he might truly have changed undecided just go wiv the flow and dont do things that might upset him

and since he said he likes 'em tall you can start changing your looks to suit your husbands taste by investing in comfortable heels

at least if he sees your attempt by tryna impress him it should go a long way. . . . in summary sha i ll say you should embrace the change
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by chukxy: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2010
Yes, I am in full support of what googles said. You have to embrace the change that is taking place in his life.
Do not let the event of the past to be a stumbling block, lest you regret the action. We do make mistakes in life
and sometime we equally have reflection of our past and turn a new leaf. I rather you seize this opportunity to
have a heart to heart discussion with him on why he behaved the way he did and the way forward .Also,both of you should now chat a new way you want your family to be. Wish you a revigorated happy married life!
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by chidimarc(m): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2010
What else would you want to do ? other than taking advantage of the situation on ground, if he has realized his mistakes and wants to be good father and husband, stay a better wife and mother. Bet you did not like it when it wasn't like that ;d wink grin wink grin wink
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by Busybody2(f): 4:16am On Aug 09, 2010
Hmmn, he hates short women undecided I know people shrink, but people actually stop growing after a certain age undecided I wonder what changed
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by likeme(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2010
@Poster,
In my opinion, Please you have to check yourself. U stated that you were depressed after having the first baby, This attitude definitely sent your husband to the arm of his friends.
You were suspecting he is having an affair. well he might not be having an affair, He was just tired of all the fighting and definitely will prefer the company of friends than a boiling home

He might not mean it when he said he hates short women. He might be joking when he said he is going to marry the second wife. He miht be saying this just to hurt your feelings because of the fiery nature of the outbursts in the house.

Changed habit.
Your husband has decided to make his home work, he is ready to put in effort, please join him and make your home habitable. Let go of all the hurts, He has let go of his. Work with him, submit and love him and u guys will live happily thereafter.

My 1 butut.
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by geoger: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Thank you everyone for your comments you are just God sent to me.I will try to let the past be the past and face the future, now I can have sex with him again probably getting ready for another child as he ever wanted. But I have one problem with my husband he never say he is sorry, and he never say thank if I do something for him. But I have forgiving him for the sake of my children. I will try to talk to him today and let him know how i feel about this past years and tell him That i am sorry for nagging him because I do NAG him sometimes. I hope that will help since he can't say he is sorry let me do it for him,(although he do buy me some things if he feels he hurt me.) once again thanks for your comments.
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by googles: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

one time you are memes anova time you are geoger undecided
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by vivaladiva(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
where r all the ladies wiv itchy punanies for marriage
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by 1105(f): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
woman,
i sense your husband is now a changed man cos he's now having an affair outside
and wouldn't want u 2 know,

im a man and i know how we tink and behave @tymes
all of a sudden he changed, smell the coffee woman, investigate him out,
he's having an affair that he wouldn't want u 2 know thats why he's now all changed,

all wat others are saying in green are bull to the shit
Re: What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse by double08(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2010
Marriage ,I pray God gives me the strength when my time comes

(1) (Reply)

Stalemate! / A Love Letter / Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.