Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (66270 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DAntivirus: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.
What type of future leaders are we grooming in Nigeria?

All she was asked to do was to serve and she's already skipping attendance.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

And that corper is old enough to be the principal's granddaughter.

So if x = y + 3b
3b - y is still x.

Oga, Check your equation... how can 3b - y be x if x = y + 3b

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - y is still x.

The worst thing ever to be done to a teacher is to disrespect him or her in front of her students, let alone flogging. If it were your sister or partner, you would be spoiling for war. Try to think before you express your opinion. Empty barrel.

5 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Enouwem:

Are you new here?
ask ham oooo.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lopyjcalling: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Nothing can be done. Too late... na as e dey hot d lady 4 treat e fuckup! Too late...

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Justseyii: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
He could have requested her PPA changed. If it was a man he dared not flog him. This is bullying and must not be tolerated.

5 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
aiinuel:
How is this a physical abuse? Why write name for someone that is absent, is that not what is killing our country? It's time we started supporting what is right no matter who's involved.
.. Don't mind him. Always trying to lick ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by voltred(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
boyfwend:
Highest order of discipline.
I love it!! Stop corruption you we not hear.
Why must you write the name of your colleague on register?

Foolish person. Let him who is without a sin cast the first stone. If this is the way you see fit to fight corruption. I pity your family. Am sure youve done worst than writing an absent colleague name.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2018
The girl no fit sound the man? Nigerians too dey fear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
What did she do?
She should have been punished in another way apart from flogging.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Heavens knws that i'l grab is deek/ balls if i was a girl. What nonsense
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sirhood: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Enouwem:

Are you new here?
why did you asked a question you already know it's answer. it's obvious he's new
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Entom(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Unbelievable.

Men who resort to violence are scum.
Men who abuse women are worse than scum.

Hope the ìdiot is arrested, sued, and severely dealt with.
...and the corper that committed fraud should be set free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
If he can do this to a corps member, I pity the students under his care.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Lol I've never seen this equation in further maths let alone the normal maths.

Perhaps u are about to launch deeper maths.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Entom(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2018
I am trying to figure out why human being can easily abuse a follow human in every little thing.?
voltred:

Foolish person. Let him who is without a sin cast the first stone. If this is the way you see fit to fight corruption. I pity your family. Am sure youve done worst than writing an absent colleague name.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LZAA: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:
A corps member has been mercilessly flogged by one Deacon Friday Udoka, the principal of her PPA, the Government Technical College in Abak, Akwa Ibom State.

According to reports, the assault was because the lady, Kolawole Olaitan Adeola, helped her friend write her name in the attendance register of the college, on Friday, October 19, 2018.

The principal was said to have flogged her in his office before dragging her outside to continue the flogging in the presence of students. Udoka then proceeded to notify the NYSC Local Government Inspector that he no longer needs her in the school.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/principal-flogs-corps-member-akwa-ibom-photos

Roger3D and sarrki need this so they wee reject sai babarism grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga justiceleague1 gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2018
She is the one who allowed herself to be flogged. Dem never kuku born anybody well to try this with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Iamoriginalben(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2018
To a very large extent, d action of the Deacon is unacceptable. But we must not shy away from the truth here. The Corper too cant be excused. Our future leaders must serve wit honesty, integrity and be very disciplined. This is d reason for the so much curruption in d land. Perhaps if at the end of her service a Negative remark was written on her NYSC certificate, which is by far a life time stigma than some strokes of cane, then am sure the discussion will be different. But then Mr Deacon careful Sir, i hope u dont usually flog people's children put under ur care like this sha... undecided tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2018
voltred:

You are a big fool. Is flogging her the only way to correct a grown up. I pity you and your kids honestly. Daft punk.
.. Why calling him a fool? The girl in question should be the bigger fool for disobedience or don't you think so. Any matured person still behaving like a toddler should be treated a such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Johnnwokolo: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2018
The girl is stupid, she has just been assaulted and she did not report to the police. How can a Principal flog you and you did not defend yourself until the police are invited and be the first to report him to the NYSC and Police. You should be talking about a serious court case now and he should be in prison.

When as a matter of fact, they were never really graduates, they slept through Poly, she cant be from a University haba, so so stupid.
A disgrace and embarrassment to other corpers. The Principal look eye and he was sure he could get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by paix(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Why did he beat her in the first place, since he knew he was going to report her. What happens if tomorrow the corper in question is appointed as the commissioner for education in the state. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ejimatic: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerian gradutes arevkids who do not know nothing about their rights.If she were mentally mature would a drunkard beat her like this? would she wait till a cain was brought? woulld she be flogged anyhow outside like this? The corper ought to have slapped him for assult.As long as we are producing baby graduates. molestation like this will continue.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:

Your parents didn't send you to school so that you'll go online & type this rubbish in support of physical abuse. Better denounce violence so that your daughter wouldn't be a victim because that's not discipline.
brother you shouldn't have answered the idiot... Wish she was his sister so another fat pig headed man would flog her that way.... If na us wey no dey always well na to less him belle
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Flog mercilessly? Still trying to understand that...
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Chai...if na when man serve shaa,no corper go come d@ school again.

Na all dis indomie generation wey no sabi wetin e mean to wear NYSC khaki.

My principal wey tire 4 me d@ year.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Z = y + x/3 embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Maybe she ask him of condom or typin........
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Idpthought: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Two things:

Including her absent friend's name in the register is deception. Legally and morally.

The man had no right to beat her up leaving visible scars.

Conclusion: The man should be prosecuted and the lady relieved of her duties at the school.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sleekbae: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Meaning that your boss has the right to flog you for being late to work, right? You don't have an iota if sense.
Sirheny007:

The man did what was morally best for the sake of his school.
I dont know where to start correcting you.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by rock003: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Unbelievable.

Men who resort to violence are scum.
Men who abuse women are worse than scum.

Hope the ìdiot is arrested, sued, and severely dealt with.

What of women who abuse men verbally? They are saints, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zhahovic(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2018
The principal is a fool for assaulting a lady physically, and not even respecting the fact that she is a corps member..
And the interest, sorry, the lady herself is another fool for allowing an ordinary principal to flog her like that...

She's an adult not a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.