Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (66260 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by paix(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Subonbon:
brother you shouldn't have answered the idiot... Wish she was his sister so another fat pig headed man would flog her that way.... If na us wey no dey always well na to less him belle
You be vulcanizer?

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Basalt(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.
What type of future leaders are we grooming in Nigeria?

All she was asked to do was to serve and she's already skipping attendance.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

And that corper is old enough to be the principal's granddaughter.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

You really sound educated. I find it hard to believe that an educated man can be this foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fhowe: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Everybody is blaming the principal. Nobody cared to find out if he has been warning them to desist from doing what she did. Flogging her was wrong though.
do you know in a sane society the principal is meant to be dismissed tampering with government property is a criminal offence

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by rockyh(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things,

1. He did it cause she's dominated with XX chromosomes. They no born am well to flog a guy.

2. She refused to give him kpomo.

This is how some misandrists are born.
He's lucky its not my type he met.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by slimbowwow(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Nairaland.... The only platform that makes you feel proudly Nigerian.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Unbelievable.

Men who resort to violence are scum.
Men who [b]abuse
women are worse than scum. [/b]

Hope the ìdiot is arrested, sued, and severely dealt with.

Renji from Bleach
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
supported....he is like a father to her. That act is very wrong.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things,

1. He did it cause she's dominated with XX chromosomes. They no born am well to flog a guy.

2. She refused to give him kpomo.

This is how some misandrists are born.

Some guys are also stupid bro.

As long as the madman is regard as a deacon/prophet or reverend they'll allow anything be done to them. That's one mark of a complete brain-dead sheeple.

Iza normal tinz we hia evrywhia....
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Albertone(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

So you dont know simple arithmetic...
x-3z
or
-3z+x
is y.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Constantiney: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

The man did what was morally best for the sake of his school.
I dont know where to start correcting you.
If anyone is looking to create an idio.t,
all you have to do is to copy the DNA of this tw.at and boom, an idio.t is made.

Knowing I'm called a human being, the same specie as you depresses me.

How could anyone with a functional brain
justify this as ''morally right"?

I really don't blame you and the likes of you in that
Animal kingdom you called a country.

I only hope there's a way to identify humans with
Archaic locomotive brain like you in real life
So I would steer clear.

Justifying assault on another human as "morally right"
SMH.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Principal flog corper? undecided that corper must have belittled herself before the incident. I rather serve extra two months than have myself flogged, he can't even dare undecided undecided undecided
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

what was best 4 his school was for him to report her to d NYSC and say he didnt require her services any longer not flog her
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Constantiney:

If anyone is looking to create an idio.t,
all you have to do is to copy the DNA of this Arrow and boom, an idio.t is made.

Knowing I'm called a human being, the same specie as you depresses me.

How could anyone with a functional brain
justify this as ''morally right"?

I really don't blame you and the likes of you in that
Animal kingdom you called a country.

I only hope there's a way to identify humans with
Archaic locomotive brain like you in real like
So I would steer clear.

Justifying assault on another human as "morally right"
SMH.
Majority of we blacks behave like slaves i tell you, do you ever wonder why we have people smiling even though the country is one of the worse in the world? Slave mentality is deeply rooted in the black man especially Nigerians.

A corper being flogged? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by moses93(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2018
she is used to that from her university/polytechnic days... we do write out friend's attendance during lectures while they're at home sleeping and it backfires some times.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Why he nor flog boy?
The beating no turn that he belle into 6 pack
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jesustheissue: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
The corper did the wrong thing but I think the Principal applied the wrong discipline. The NYSC is the primary employer of Corp members and when a corper errs, they retain the right to apply appropriate sanctions. Other disciplinary measures could have been meted out instead of flogging an adult, a graduate in front of students. I wonder what the Principal has been doing to staff members who err in this manner!
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Constantiney: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Majority of we blacks behave like slaves i tell you, do you ever wonder why we have people smiling even though the country is one of the worse in the world? Slave mentality is deeply rooted in the black man especially Nigerians.

A corper being flogged? undecided undecided undecided
A very sad reality I tell you.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Why didn't he just report her? why take laws into his hands? that itself is unlawful thus corrupt.

you really are a dumb person if you think this way.
How did you get a phone?

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

You're a fool, Corporal punishment has failed in this country!
Flogging has nothing to change anything but to result in illness and a depressive state in the child.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2018
See his belly like a 10 month pregnancy
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y

y=x - 3z is the right equation
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
234GT:
The corper is the idiot here.
Even the NYSC officials will scold her for allowing the principal to flog her.

you say my mind exactly. as in all in the name of serving you release yourself to be flog by this fat Albert. maybe she had been tasty of beating

if my boss slap me once I will double it twice and resigned what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Iamoriginalben:
To a very large extent, d action of the Deacon is unacceptable. But we must not shy away from the truth here. The Corper too cant be excused. Our future leaders must serve wit honesty, integrity and be very disciplined. This is d reason for the so much curruption in d land. Perhaps if at the end of her service a Negative remark was written on her NYSC certificate, which is by far a life time stigma than some strokes of cane, then am sure the discussion will be different. But then Mr Deacon careful Sir, i hope u dont usually flog people's children put under ur care like this sha... undecided tongue
Haba boss, if you have seen NYSC certificate before or you have one with you, please check it again. There's no way you can put a negative remarks on that certificate. That certificate is always ready months before your POP. The only place that can happen is the terminal clearance given to employers to fill, which in most cases is useless.

The principal flogging the lady is so wrong, the employers are always told not to touch any Corp member, you report any erring Corper to the NYSC authority.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by searay(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Sunnycliff:
6Why didn't other corpers join her to fight and shut down that school? Is the principal brain filled with dog meat?
You don't just know this school
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jman06(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Gone are the days when men and ladies served the scheme. What we now have are small girls and boys parading as corp members. Why won't they be flogged like kids they are

Things have really gone bad!

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnwokolo:
The girl is stupid, she has just been assaulted and she did not report to the police. How can a Principal flog you and you did not defend yourself until the police are invited and be the first to report him to the NYSC and Police. You should be talking about a serious court case now and he should be in prison.

When as a matter of fact, they were never really graduates, they slept through Poly, she cant be from a University haba, so so stupid.
A disgrace and embarrassment to other corpers. The Principal look eye and he was sure he could get away with it.

Does she even know her rights? grin You will be shocked by the number of so called graduates out there who barely know their rights talk less of a corper who's supposed to be a fresh brain.

For example, EmmyDJourno is a Dumbo whom I'm trying to salvage what's left of his miserable life coz his case is beyond redemption.

Level of education in 9ja is nothing to write home about... simple!

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Why calling him a fool? The girl in question should be the bigger fool for disobedience or don't you think so. Any matured person still behaving like a toddler should be treated a such.
You're the definition of an idiot. How does flogging an adult make sense? Is your brain working at all?

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tech18: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2018
This is inhumane and barbaric !

The NCCF,MCAN,RCCF and other corpers associations need to stand up and report this bad attitude to the NYSC State office ,Ministry of Education and the DG NYSC.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SirLakes: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Lol grin

I can't laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.