Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (66281 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
webizone:
Sorry, the answer is -y. So that -3z + x gives you y.

He thinks he is smart.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by voltred(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Why calling him a fool? The girl in question should be the bigger fool for disobedience or don't you think so. Any matured person still behaving like a toddler should be treated a such.

She did the wrong thing and am certain we all have at some point. But flogging the lady cos of that is a no no. There are better ways to deal with such. Don't you think so
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ndindiatu: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things,

1. He did it cause she's dominated with XX chromosomes. They no born am well to flog a guy.

2. She refused to give him kpomo.

This is how some misandrists are born.
U dey crase to flog me. U dey mad. I no kill u for ur office
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Obierika:

Would you say the same thing if she killed someone dear to you?
No I'd make sure she gets the death penalty or spends the rest of her life in a 9ja cell which is as good as dead.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Effibecky: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72252038] shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.
What type of future leaders are we grooming in Nigeria?

All she was asked to do was to serve and she's already skipping attendance.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

And that corper is old enough to be the principal's granddaughter.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

[olodo! Y = x-3z]
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MilkANDpepper: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Your comment obviously shows where you stand. You come here to quote Bible verse supporting pure abuse. Listen before you let both foolishness and religious bigotry overcome you completely. Always know there are very civil ways of correcting issues like this or applying discipline not physical assault. God help most Nigerians with this mentality.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jara: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
I was wondering how long the guy with new or modern maths was going to get away with wrong answer instead of

Y equals x - 3z

These days they teach all kinds of maths. Eh, what do I know?
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jowonloju(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
May your family members be subjected to the same abuse when they erred wherever they work. And same for all that agree with you.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tiger2080: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
The principal must be a big fool an does not have any right to flog a corp member is she ur student.The hegoat dear not try that rubbish with an action guy if not he go see himself for pit with blows all over him face.it is not a new thing to write name for ur fellow corp member.Those of you that did nysc understand what am saying.The girl is a weakling for allowing that.The hegoat principal one form principled man but he over do am.That is not how to be principled.no offense.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sensibility55: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
this unbelievable
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by polydoctor(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na their own palaver be that

Trade forex without start up capital and utilized your profit through this link https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=HINOO check it out is life changing opportunity
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

This guy is a FOOL with 40 years experience.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ceenacks(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
You sound like you are not learned.
Or you went to school but stil lacks the basics.

Keep hanging with nairaland, you may improve.

(
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
walegees:

I suspect you are a type that doesn't care what people think or say. Once you drop, the next thing is to watch the reactions that follow; what a cool way to have fun.

you deliberately do some things to create headaches for one way thinkers.

every man and his opinion...mmmh

I’m slowly getting to his level. I realized recently that debating with members here only pulls one into mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by samakins1001: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
Why must she help her friend to write name ! That is dishonesty.. what are kids turning to these days
You Are Very Correct. Don't Mind All This Indomin Age Children
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MILITO12345(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
if this kind of thing should be done to me eh! na DAT day I go serve finish ooooo...I will pull my khaki eh, come back with 2by 2 and make sure I disfigure that man! just imagine....nonsense and ingredients.. lol
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
okwabayi:

I’m slowly getting to his level. I realized recently that debating with members here only pulls one into mediocrity.

Exactly.
A mediocre will first drag you to his level, then beat you at what he does best.
Ability to listen or watch without reacting is what I called maturity.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
What if she become a minister of education or secured any important office. Dasuki is at where he is today as a result of such bad attitudes.

learn to treat everyone with respect
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

The man did what was morally best for the sake of his school.
I dont know where to start correcting you.

That is violence. It is not allowed anywhere. He took laws into his hands. She should sue him for what he is worth. He can sack her, penalize her, do anything but go physically violent. He crossed the line. stop frolicking in ignorance.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
What the young lady did is absolutely wrong.

What legacy is she trying to leave behind when she is through?

She deserved more than that, the Principal is not even that principled.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Look at the ape. Does she look like your student?
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
The principal is wicked, the offence does not warrant him flogging the corps member, he should have just warn her not to do it, maybe there is more to the story as in the man might have been trying to make advances at her but she's not cooperating.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
voltred:

She did the wrong thing and am certain we all have at some point. But flogging the lady cos of that is a no no. There are better ways to deal with such. Don't you think so
...You re right. The flogging is wrong.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Orima55: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Only writing her friend's name warrant this insult before those students? That principal is a bunch of idiots, i wish his daughters or grand daughters the same thing during their service year. wicked man like him

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
We need to know how many corps members are serving in DT sch.

my PPA here in Ebonyi state, Afikpo South precisely; we are above 20 including ghost & truancy ones. I wonder how this will be possible in my PPA. School DT do not even pay transport allowance, no accommodation nor allowance to DT effect. So worse that d school can't afford exercise books for corpers to write lesson note.

I wasn't even gvn any textbook to teach with sef.

So, here nah beg they beg & indulge us sef. Serving in d village or remote towns is sweet & stress free to much extent compared to PPA palava in urban areas.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BrokenCock: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Unbelievable.

Men who resort to violence are scum.
Men who abuse women are worse than scum.

Hope the ìdiot is arrested, sued, and severely dealt with.
shatap!
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by zubinike(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
no doubt, the girl did wrong, but the principal did worst.. the best purnishment is to suspend her without pay and report her to the liason officer or write to the zonal inspector. if na me, God knws i will tear that school apart that day. if other corp members dont fight for her and do what right, just note this. other corp members will soon be intimidated in their ppa's. Government Should Quickly Look Into This AsaP
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BadBradley: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Your quest for online fame has made you stupider than an invalid.

What occurred there is an assualt. If a principal will flog a Corper we wonder what he will do to students and pupils of that school.

It doesn't bother you what kind of impression, that impulsive, temperamental old fawk is leaving behind for leaders of tomorrow? People without self-control?

You're a lost course! Attention seeker!

3 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BadBradley: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
MilkANDpepper:

Your comment obviously shows where you stand. You come here to quote Bible verse supporting pure abuse. Listen before you let both foolishness and religious bigotry overcome you completely. Always know there are very civil ways of correcting issues like this or applying discipline not physical assault. God help most Nigerians with this mentality.
the idiot didn't even know the Corper is more or else a staff.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by d33types: 2:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Wendeck, what is it?
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by khaz(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Wrong, sir. It is: If x = y + 3z.... then x - 3z = y. Thanks.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FRANCSCRIB: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
XX Gini? Come flog warri girl weda e nor go less ur belle

Earthbound:
Two things,

1. He did it cause she's dominated with XX chromosomes. They no born am well to flog a guy.

2. She refused to give him kpomo.

This is how some misandrists are born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.