Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (66278 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by masseratti: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.
What type of future leaders are we grooming in Nigeria?

All she was asked to do was to serve and she's already skipping attendance.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

And that corper is old enough to be the principal's granddaughter.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

your stupidity has no boundaries, the principal has no right to flog the corer, the state or ministry of education has to sack that principal even if he is 100yrs old and the corper is 10yrs old, the corper is serving there as an agent of the federal Government, flogging the corper is as good as flogging the FG.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2018
LZAA:

Roger3D and sarrki need this so they wee reject sai babarism grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga justiceleague1 gmbuharii
Shat it. When is dilector cownu coming back to Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sharp2dacore: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Anybody supporting the principal is a BiG fool.

This is human rights violation.. Pure and Simple.

An offense such as writing name for another person leads to a query or at worse a sack in civil service.

I have never heard where a civil servant was flogged.

If I were the lady I will sue this a-hole of a principal.

Imagine if this was America, that Principal can kiss his career goodbye.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by boyfwend(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=voltred post=72252914]

Foolish person. Let him who is without a sin cast the first stone. If this is the way you see fit to fight corruption. I pity your family. Am sure youve done worst than writing an absent colleague name.[/quote

If i were you, I would have just scrolled and go. Everybody made their points on how they understand the matter. why didn't you do the same instead of qouting me?
Are you that jobless? Am sure you're among those lifeless morons out there!
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Unbelievable.
Men who resort to violence are scum. Men who abuse women are worse than scum.
Hope the ìdiot is arrested, sued, and severely dealt with.
it is the corper,that should be arrested,tried and jail for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're the definition of an idiot. How does flogging an adult make sense? Is your brain working at all?
.. She is not an adult,if not,she wouldn't have behaved such. You calling me an idiot does not remove anything from me. Stay blessed.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Naijapledge: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
No matter her offence the principle has no right to flog her, is she his daughter or one of his students?
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
What the hell!!!!! Who does that, flog a corps member?
I can't believe this!!!

What the corper did wasn't a big deal, cos even staffs of the school do that alot. What principals of other schools normally do is to recall the names one after the other again so, if you hear your name you simply say present and if your name is written but not one answered thats means your name was written by some one and will be Marked absent, thats what's up.
I blame the small girl sha.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by eCONTROL: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

So if x = y + 3z
x - 3z is still y.

the girl should be arrested immediately.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Madam... Why you fall my hands now?
A whole NwaAmaikpe...

I agree with you that the corper erred and deserve to be flocked, but you also erred here in a bid to display your Mathematical prowess and you deserve to be flocked by whoever sponsored your education.
If x = y + 3z,
Then then x - 3z = y.
Compare this with yours and correct yourself asap.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. She is not an adult,if not,she wouldn't have behaved such. You calling me an idiot does not remove anything from me. Stay blessed.
'writing someone's name' does not call for flogging on someone above 18. Even if she killed someone she doesn't deserve to be flogged! But you all are still living like a cave men calling for horse whips and flogging as if that'd work.
Savages that's what you all are!

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

'writing someone's name' does not call for flogging on someone above 18. Even if she killed someone she doesn't deserve to be flogged! But you all are still living like a cave men calling for horse whips and flogging as if that'd work.
Savages that's what you all are!
.. But there's no difference between you and the principal you re condemning. If you can quickly call somebody you don't even know an idiot for giving his opinion, I wonder how you will react if somebody disobeys your instructions. Have a nice day.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2018
masseratti:
your stupidity has no boundaries, the principal has no right to flog the corer, the state or ministry of education has to sack that principal even if he is 100yrs old and the corper is 10yrs old, the corper is serving there as an agent of the federal Government, flogging the corper is as good as flogging the FG.
You are the idiot here.The principal has every right to flog the criminality out of the fraudulent corper
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sharp2dacore: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2018
From what I understand, you are supporting this Principal for assaulting an adult, right?

If writing name for your friend is fraud, then asking someone to help you keep a seat in class even before you arrive the lecture or begging someone to help you keep a space in the line is also fraud.

If this is the case that according to your theory, everybody in Nigeria should all be arrested because everyone is guilty of this at one point or the other.

You talk of Fraud, because the word fraud sounds big in the ear but you clearly don't know the meaning of fraud.

For something to be classified as fraud, it has to be done for personal or financial gain.

See the definition of Fraud:

1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

In this case, the only person that has something to gain here is not the lady how wrote name for her friend,

The beneficiary is the person whose name was written.

I still maintain that this is a clear case of human right violation and the youth corper accross the country have to stand up and say no to abuse

such as this one.

Ikpongiton:
it is the corper,that should be arrested,tried and jail for fraud.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
hmmmm

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Friend01(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:
A corps member has been mercilessly flogged by one Deacon Friday Udoka, the principal of her PPA, the Government Technical College in Abak, Akwa Ibom State.

According to reports, the assault was because the lady, Kolawole Olaitan Adeola, helped her friend write her name in the attendance register of the college, on Friday, October 19, 2018.

The principal was said to have flogged her in his office before dragging her outside to continue the flogging in the presence of students. Udoka then proceeded to notify the NYSC Local Government Inspector that he no longer needs her in the school.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/principal-flogs-corps-member-akwa-ibom-photos

By God dem no born that principal well even if na my grand father age mate.
There are others ways of punishing somebody not through flogging.
If I was there as a co corp member I won't allow such thing.
person dey big pass something na.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. But there's no difference between you and the principal you re condemning. If you can quickly call somebody you don't even know an idiot for giving his opinion, I wonder how you will react if somebody disobeys your instructions. Have a nice day.
While calling people derogatory names isn't good, some opinions are just too senseless to be voiced out in the first place. You should have kept it to yourself and not make a fool of yourself in a public forum as this. I believe you're educated. Can you applaud this being done to you or your sister? How can any sane person support what this principal has done.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things,

1. He did it cause she's dominated with XX chromosomes. They no born am well to flog a guy.

2. She refused to give him kpomo.

This is how some misandrists are born.

Regardless of whether she's XX or not, it's a useless thing to do.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sheggy13:

While calling people derogatory names isn't good, some opinions are just too senseless to be voiced out in the first place. You should have kept it to yourself and not make a fool of yourself in a public forum as this. I believe you're educated. Can you applaud this being done to you or your sister? How can any sane person support what this principal has done.
.. Did you read my first comment on page two?. Pls do and tell me where I supported the principal. The problem is that most of you are not always objective when discussing about some certain issues.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

You got the equation part wrong.
If x = y + 3z
then x - 3z = y
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
paix:
You be vulcanizer?
for people like that I dey vulcanize see the man wey do the flogging na
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by masseratti: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
You are the idiot here.The principal has every right to flog the criminality out of the fraudulent corper
I don't know which book or law you read that told u any employer has the right to flog any employee, there are other means of punishment he could have mtted out on the corer not a corporal punishment, stop displaying your low level of ignorance on a public fora, you lucky its an anonymous forum cos Internet never forgets,
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:
A corps member has been mercilessly flogged by one Deacon Friday Udoka, the principal of her PPA, the Government Technical College in Abak, Akwa Ibom State.

According to reports, the assault was because the lady, Kolawole Olaitan Adeola, helped her friend write her name in the attendance register of the college, on Friday, October 19, 2018.

The principal was said to have flogged her in his office before dragging her outside to continue the flogging in the presence of students. Udoka then proceeded to notify the NYSC Local Government Inspector that he no longer needs her in the school.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/principal-flogs-corps-member-akwa-ibom-photos

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Godson84: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
bluefilm:
The principal deserves some accolade.

Stupid corps members with their I-don't-care-attitudes thinking that the whole world belongs to them simply because dem be goffment pikin.

The principal has certainly taught her some discipline.
By flogging her in front of the students she teaches?
What nonsense?
The principal does not have any right to flog a corp member.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na this kind skul I 4 like serve had it bin I haven't served, as he dey hit me with stick me too will be hitting him in return......
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Which leaders of tomorrow are you talking about? the tomorrows which people like Muhamad Buhari , Abubakar Atiku contested PDP primaries for decades, IBB, A.Abubarkar, OBJ, Etc are still contesting and re contesting elections. Nigeria has no tomorrow.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by francisduru: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Damn, that would have been too hard on her
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unless of course the man has mental disorder, I would like to hear the full gist.

Some girls are so saucy
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
-y

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by paix(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Subonbon:
for people like that I dey vulcanize see the man wey do the flogging na
That's true sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.