Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos (5932 Views)

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin
You can only laugh at Nigerians and never to laugh with them. Just a couple of months ago I pricked their hypocritical DNA here in Nairaland, when I posted something regarding "A Biafran son winning parliamentary election in the United Kingdom".

Immediatly, all the fake Nigerian nationalist started crawling out of their shells with venoms on their fingers, asking why I should call Chuka Umunna a Biafran instead of saying that a Nigerian won an election?

Now the same faceless selective memory goons are out again in force, but this time, they are talking from another angle of their mouth, they are no longer interested in sharing as Iunited Nigerians with bad news called kidnapping. It is now Igbo kidnappers, not Nigerian kidnappers.
Two face Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by snowdrops(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
i am all for a state of emergency certainly in the most disturbed igbo states.

It seems they are too materialistic, hence more financial criminals.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
Nigeria and their security forces are the occupying forces in Biafraland, so whatever happens there is for them to sort out until they vacate our land so that we can fix our problem ourselves.

No one is mentioning that Ukwa Ngwa where this present drama is happening is vastly a oil producing area under Shell and Shevron. In the 1980s, Sam Mbakwe was on his knee begging Shehu Shagari to site the scheduled Petro- Chemical industry then in Ukwa Ngwa, but Shagari and his co traveller laughed to his face and even gave him a nickname of "Crying Governor" and "Oliver Twist" and they still took the industry to far away Kaduna. Thirty years later, Mbakwe's vision is still reverbrating in Ngwaland.

It is a waste of time to blame David Mark, the man that managed the sharing of our properties all over Nigeria.  You have to only blame their Igbo bootlickers like Ogbonnaya Onovo, whose main concern while telling off our elders is his job that was threatened rather than accepting the result of his inept Nigerian police force.

He went to Igboland insulting our people that his job is on the line and I wonder how many times he went to Yorubaland to tell the Obas to shape up because, Ige, Daramola, Funsho Williams, Dipo Dina and many other had been murdered without any trace of anyone responsible.

He should have gone to the Sultan and their Emirs in the north and question them on how religion inspired slaughter/violence had become a past time within their domain.

Our sons and daughter has imported evil called kidnapping into Biafraland, but we are powerless to do anything because we are surrounded by Nigerian forces that sets up check point at every mile distance all over Igboland, but still criminal are acting like ghosts.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
Eziachi:

No one is mentioning that Ukwa Ngwa where this present drama is happening is vastly a oil producing area under Shell and Shevron.

SHEVRON? HAHAHAHAHa. U bitter old hag! The time u waste spreading hate on here could be best used learning how to spell!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
Eziachi:

It is a waste of time to blame David Mark, the man that managed the sharing of our properties all over Nigeria.

WHOA!!!!! Dude u really are a hateful, spiteful, maniac! For eons u claimed Mr Awolowo stole your properties, now its David Mark! wow!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Gbemyte(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
D bag eggs among d Ibos shud stop their deeds, is getin 2 much. Highway robery,fake drugs & cream kidnapin ibos thumb up 4 u. I can neva b caught datin ibo b it gud or kind, not 2 talk of setlin down wit dem
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
Gbemyte:

D bag eggs among d Ibos shud stop their deeds, is getin 2 much. Highway robery,fake drugs & cream kidnapin ibos thumb up 4 u. I can neva b caught datin ibo b it gud or kind, not 2 talk of setlin down wit dem

Ibo gals are actually nice people thank u very much! Pretty and all that. . . Well, I guess if they were born and raised out here. The men on the other hand. . . . .!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by philip0906(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Ibo gals are actually nice people thank u very much! Pretty and all that. . . Well, I guess if they were born and raised out here. The men on the other hand. . . . .!
OH!!!!so igbo girls r nice. . .hope ur family members don't derive fun by despoiling the underaged igbo girls. . .RETARD tongue
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

OH!!!!so igbo girls r nice. . .hope your family members don't derive fun by despoiling the underaged igbo girls. . .RETARD tongue

Was this meant to be funny?
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by One11: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
awww 2 slaves of the oba are suffering from inferiority complex.so concerned about the Igbos lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin,  soon they go start speaking their gorilla language, gba gba gba she she she  grin grin grin grin grin

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves! looooooooooooooool
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by One11: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

OH!!!!so igbo girls r nice. . .hope your family members don't derive fun by despoiling the underaged igbo girls. . .RETARD tongue

looooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by philip0906(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Was this meant to be funny?
ur a butt wipe. . .did u find it funny? grin grin sleek retard tongue
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
One 1:

awww 2 slaves of the oba are suffering from inferiority complex.so concerned about the Igbos lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin,  soon they go start speaking their gorilla language, gba gba gba she she she  grin grin grin grin grin

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves! looooooooooooooool

I see u added a long aszz "Lol" at the end of your last post, so Im assuming u were trying to make a joke. Well, still didnt get it. Maybe, if I was Biafran. . . . . .
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

your a butt wipe. . .did u find it funny? grin grin sleek retard tongue

Infact, no, I didnt. I find it especially crass that you'd derive humor from the vicious, violent, and dehumanizing r.a.pe of underage Ibo gals. Personally, I think ure sick to fantasize such a horrific scenario! U got a sister, would u want her getting rap.e.d?
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by One11: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

I see u added a long aszz "Lol" at the end of your last post, so Im assuming u were trying to make a joke. Well, still didn't get it. Maybe, if I was Biafran. . . . . .

I feel u man. your people are usually to dumb to understand things anyways but its natural, its in your blood  wink, so leave the smart thing to the easterners omo gorilla  shocked  grin

By the way it's not spelled "aszz" it's spelled a.s.s., i swear u people are such idiots lol. learn how to spell first woman  wink
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by philip0906(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Infact, no, I didnt. I find it especially crass that you'd derive humor from the vicious, violent, and dehumanizing r.a.pe of underage Ibo gals. Personally, I think ure sick to fantasize such a horrific scenario! U got a sister, would u want her getting rap.e.d?
pls don't turn ur searchlight on my family grin grin. . .look somewhere else. . .
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by SLIGHT(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
INTER ETHNIC WAR
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by SLIGHT(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
INTER ETHNIC CRISIS
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

SHEVRON? HAHAHAHAHa. U bitter old hag! The time u waste spreading hate on here could be best used learning how to spell!

bk/babe90,
Some one told me that you have a thing or two for old men (old hags). Sorry, I don't like men as you do, I still prefer my wife of 40+ years.
Sorry! cry
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
Gbemyte:

Are seriously wanting to date my Igbo sister? I know why you has not been successful. Now with you pen and paper handy, write this down.
Go and do Highway robbery, fake drugs and cream, once you're in engaged in these, my sister must be running after you like flies running after a mango.
And you are really thinking of settling down with them? seriously you only has to sell your mother. Minus that, absolutely no chance. Trust me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

Suddenly you have some humanity gene? Wonders shall never end. The same one that said that Biafra women rap.ed by the rampaging Nigerian soldiers brought it upon themselves and they deserved it.
I am glad if you have changed, but time will tell with your next posting, as humans like you never change one bit.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by EzeUche(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
What's the difference?   

Gorilla looking people.

Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by EzeUche(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
Now us Igbo men!

Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
bk/babe90:

are you gay or what? why are you looking at igbo dudes and saying if they're hot or not?
is there something we should know?  undecided embarassed

Gbemyte:

I'm sure you're ugly azz hell. if you are not Igbo, then why should we care?
abeg! carry go and mind your own business.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by MShittu: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Why must Nigerians always find a way to practice tribalism? Abeg, e don do
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
MShittu:

Some ppl are just hopelessly free with their time
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by philip0906(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
THE AMAKA
are you gay or what? why are you looking at igbo dudes and saying if they're hot or not?
is there something we should know
?
obviously . . .bk/babe has her/his hands soiled. . .bk/babe takes delight in such "evils". . .bk's posts speak 4 themselves. . .hopeless retard tongue
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by EzeUche(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
MShittu:

Why must your people always start the conflict, but cannot finish?

We Igbos have been minding our own business, until you Yorubas went on the offensive today. I woke up to seeing this garbage being spewed by your brothers.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^

The person who opened the thread is not Yoruba, the person who made the comments David mark is not Yoruba but you somehow managed to link both Mr Fire and David Mark to Yorubas, Thats remarkable.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by EzeUche(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
dayokanu:

^^^

The person who opened the thread is not Yoruba, the person who made the comments David mark is not Yoruba but you somehow managed to link both Mr Fire and David Mark to Yorubas, Thats remarkable.

My guy!

I am not talking about the OP, I am talking about the Yorubas who seen this thread and went on the attack.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
ok then
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
EzeUche:

My guy!

I am not talking about the OP, I am talking about the Yorubas who seen this thread and went on the attack.
what state are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N98 Trillion Importing Food Between 2007 And 2011 / Yinka Odumakin Fires At Tinubu- Yours Is A House Of Deceit / Fayemi Warns Against Desecration Of Traditional Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.