Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. (369 Views)

What Do You Think Of Christians That Go To Work On Sunday? / Do You Ever Think About How Christians Normalized The Genocide And Mass Murders / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. by PrinceofPeace17(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Whatsoever you invest in is what you will turn out to be the best in.

Your priority will set the tone for your prosperity.

Deligence is what births excellence.

Faith, Good success, Prosperity, Long life, Favour, Healing, Wisdom are all spiritual concepts that can only be accessed when a spiritual law has been obeyed.

To every successful man on earth there is a spiritual bearing!

To every man who is globally recognised there is a spiritual investment!.

"Whatever a man sows he will reap" but i tell you sow in the spirit to reap the good benefits of this life & the next to come.

The evil men of this world know this that is why they can never joke with their dark activities. Why do christians now joke with activities of light?

Spirituality is a necessity! It is not an option for a highflyer.

If you want to be relevant you have to be spiritual!

But i beg you please, contend for that of light & not of darkness.
Re: Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. by Ihedinobi3: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Since this appears to be written from a Christian worldview, I'll say that being spiritual has nothing to do with material success and prosperity. There is more proof of that surrounding us today than there is room to mention. Many of the great people in this life are hostile to Jesus Christ and persecute His People when they can. Most of the greatest nations on earth today are either subtly or overtly hostile to Christianity. See China for example.

Being a believer does not guarantee material failure and poverty but it does not guarantee the opposite either. Maybe we will be poor, maybe we will be rich, maybe we will only ever just get by. But in the end, the believer's striving is not for this life or this world but for the world to come.
Re: Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. by PrinceofPeace17(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ihedinobi3:
Since this appears to be written from a Christian worldview, I'll say that being spiritual has nothing to do with material success and prosperity. There is more proof of that surrounding us today than there is room to mention. Many of the great people in this life are hostile to Jesus Christ and persecute His People when they can. Most of the greatest nations on earth today are either subtly or overtly hostile to Christianity. See China for example.

Being a believer does not guarantee material failure and poverty but it does not guarantee the opposite either. Maybe we will be poor, maybe we will be rich, maybe we will only ever just get by. But in the end, the believer's striving is not for this life or this world but for the world to come.

I never mentioned being a believer guarantee success etc but that success is achieved when a spiritual principle has been obeyed. That means if a non christian practise the principle success is sure
Re: Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. by Ihedinobi3: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
PrinceofPeace17:

I never mentioned being a believer guarantee success etc but that success is achieved when a spiritual principle has been obeyed. That means if a non christian practise the principle success is sure

I know of no such principle in the Bible. If you do, please share it.

But what I do know is,

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 NASB
[11]I again saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the warriors, and neither is bread to the wise nor wealth to the discerning nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all.
[12]Moreover, man does not know his time: like fish caught in a treacherous net and birds trapped in a snare, so the sons of men are ensnared at an evil time when it suddenly falls on them.

The Lord determines each person's fate according to His Own Divine Purposes. Our business is to work with our hands the thing which is good that we may have to give to those who have need (Eph 4:28). It is the Lord's prerogative to reward our labor with wealth or not. Not ours. We get what the Lord gives, not what we think we can produce by any kind of gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. by PrinceofPeace17(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

I know of no such principle in the Bible. If you do, please share it.

But what I do know is,

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 NASB
[11]I again saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the warriors, and neither is bread to the wise nor wealth to the discerning nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all.
[12]Moreover, man does not know his time: like fish caught in a treacherous net and birds trapped in a snare, so the sons of men are ensnared at an evil time when it suddenly falls on them.

The Lord determines each person's fate according to His Own Divine Purposes. Our business is to work with our hands the thing which is good that we may have to give to those who have need (Eph 4:28). It is the Lord's prerogative to reward our labor with wealth or not. Not ours. We get what the Lord gives, not what we think we can produce by any kind of gimmick.

Your thoughts
Re: Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of. by Ihedinobi3: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
PrinceofPeace17:

Your thoughts

Perhaps. Or they may truly be what the Scriptures teach. But you could proceed and share what you think the Bible says in this regard.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Carissa Sharon Shares Date Night Pic With Hubby / Rccg Sunday School 18 November, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.