Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,804 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? (31489 Views)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by KwoiZabo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Faro Water & Fruit Juices
Mikano
Abti University
Intels
Press
Guesthouses
Nursery & Primary
Construction Coy
Sugar company
& many others which i don't know

I don go yola at least I know small
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wilstino:
This is lame! Oil majors in Nigeria who are worth and make more than Dangote yet they dont have up to Dangote's number of employees!! Staff strength is not measured by how much the Organisation worths or earns.

If you know that 3 in 5 people in Onne town a town of about 50thousand inhabitants worked for Intels directly or indirectly you will shut up
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
leighcon:
Don't miscontrue my reaction to mean I'm an Atiku supporter.

Generating 50,000 jobs is not the same as employing 50,000 people.

Dangote has 30,000 employees according to you. If the firm has 1,000 distributors and each distributor has 5 employees, that's additional 5,000 jobs. If each distributor has 100 retailers in their portfolio and each retailer has 2 employees, that's an additional 200 thousand jobs.

You look at the value chain in determining how much jobs have been generated. If you bring in 1,000 trucks today for logistics, you'd have 1,000 drivers, 1,000 motor boys and perhaps 50 mechanics.

Hope there's an understanding of how 50,000 jobs can happen.
Do you have a source for this analysis or you just assume?
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by SarkinYarki: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lordofthewest:
The Atikulooted morons are still busy kissing his ass and massaging his balls to ask him relevant questions on how to transform the country as he promised, their eye will soon clear.

Have you heard of the town called Onne?

If you know that 3 in 5 people in Onne town a town of about 50thousand inhabitants worked for Intels directly or indirectly you will shut up
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by DonCandido(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
MeanChris:
Even if it's just 5 people that is in Atiku's workforce, it's still better than Oga Buhari that has only 1 nomadic man tendering to his 150 gay cows.

Besides how many people did Prof. Osinbajo employ?

We need Debates!!

Buhari Vs Atiku Vs Donald Duke Vs Gbor ( grin grin grin)

Prof Osinbajo vs Mr. Peter Obi Vs.. the rest..

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Earthquake1: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sannisege:
Well Buhari didn't claim he employed many people. Your god Atiku lied. thats the issue here

Atiku that employed thousands of people and Buhari that employed who is better?

Use your brain
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Santaboris: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please help us settle this https://www.nairaland.com/4798387/
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by jmaine: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
rusher14:

The constitution pays for an ex head of state's family's education.

Lolz.. Show me where. And please don't quote the pension; just state precisely where it expressly stated the constitution caters for Bubu children fees.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by slightlyMad(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Òsì Banjo said more than him.

We will revive refineries, we will fix that

Where is it today.

Another deception and the jobless youths are going around atikulating their future and that of their unborn children to the dustin

2 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by madridsta007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
rusher14:

Hahahahaha.
Which constitution please?
The constitution only gives salaries. Not an ex head of state's family education, else the BMC would have happily reminded Nigerians when the University of Surrey's photo ops came out.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by madridsta007(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
rusher14:

Hahahahaha. grin grin
The constitution only gives salaries. Not an ex head of state's family education, else the BMC would have happily reminded Nigerians when the University of Surrey's photo ops came out.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by madridsta007(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
jmaine:

Lolz.. Show me where. And please don't quote the pension; just state precisely where it expressly stated the constitution caters for Bubu children fees.

lol.
You dey mind am?
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
sound analysis
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by bluecircle470: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:

Op, you don't know the number of people that work in Intels at Onne. He employed more than that self.

Stop the lie!

1 Share

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by sanpipita(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Whether atiku lied or not, its back to daura in 2019, lifeless must go.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by rusher14: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
madridsta007:

Hahahahaha. grin grin

I'm sorry, I was wrong.

Such entitlements are only for deceased heads of state.

Nevertheless, ex HOS are well remunerated.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by omokab: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:

Op, you don't know the number of people that work in Intels at Onne. He employed more than that self.
do you even know where intels located? Do yu know the number of their staff?do you know the quantity of what they produce? What you don't know is what you don't know. Stop spreading lies on social media
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
MeanChris:

If you don't know what to say, you better hold your lips.
Obama is the best US president..

Have you heard of Abraham Lincoln!?

Are you ok now?
That SSCE lecture you are going is not helping you, it has caused you more harm than good. Else, I see no reason why you won't be able to comprehend between "the best" and "one of the best".
You better get out of here and go hawk gala at ikorodu express way before osusumaye strike you dead
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by GMPO(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Negotiate:
It’s relatively true.

The causative effect of intels alone led to the birth of other companies that feed off intels.

Also do consider that certain forms of employment include temporary employment opportunities.

Me wey dey hustle for street, in the cause of certain projects I’ve employed over 100 persons at different times or temporary basis, talk more of Atiku.

The ripple effect of one of his projects could involve several teams who will adopt and employ idle hands both on a long term and short term basis.

Note, he did not say

I have employed 50000 persons.

He said

His projects have generated over 50k jobs.

If you even know Spyder88 on Nairaland’s housing section, he has employed thousands of hands on various building projects.

That’s the ripple effect of simple decisions.
GOOD AND WELL THOUGHT COMMENT.I RESPECT YOU.

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by aionian23(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:

Is Tinubu no longer the highest shareholder in intels......u lot are very funny I swear
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by madridsta007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
rusher14:

I'm sorry, I was wrong.

Such entitlements are only for deceased heads of state.

Nevertheless, ex HOS are well remunerated.

Good.
So he was rich enough to sponsor his many kids to study in the U.K. And no one condemns him for that. If I were him, I would have done the same even to kids of friends and neighbours.

If you know how much it is for a year study (not to include the living expenses) in Surrey, you will stop saying that Beau Harry is poor and needed help to buy his nomination forms.

Footballers and formula 1 stars live in Surrey and Chester. Google those places. I don’t know how he got you guys to believe that fat lie.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by abibun: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

Buhari did not steal public money to open companies
only stole to sponsor his children abroad
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by MeanChris(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

That SSCE lecture you are going is not helping you, it has caused you more harm than good. Else, I see no reason why you won't be able to comprehend between "the best" and "one of the best".
You better get out of here and go hawk gala at ikorodu express way before osusumaye strike you dead

Later you'll tag me an aggressive youth now. You've resorted to insult when facts stare at you. I'm not writing my SSCE, Oga I'm a graduate and the best graduating student in my department. Argue reasonably next time.. hear...
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Rstc: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
tuniski:

Atikunation issa goal and e dey sweet us as e dey pain you!
That is their problem.

The fact that he chose an igbo VP. That is what is paining them.
They wants to reap where they didn't sow.

And you expect these bunch of pseudo patriotic bigoted Yoruba mongrels to give us an objective opinion.

I don't blame them. It is the naive people that takes these Yoruba touts serious, that I blame.

Left to me, I will just jump and pass any anti atiku thread created by these clowns.

My vote is going to atiku in 2019 without fail.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by fkj950ax(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yes he did. He lied.

Statistically, it doesn't add up
If he paid an average of 100k a month per staff, he means his business concerns has a monthly wage bill of 50,000,000,000. Let's help out and halve the average wage bill to N25m.
What are his business concerns that earns him enough to pay N25m monthly, and still go away with OpEx, Profit etc etc.
He sure isn't earning N200m every month if you add up all his business concerns.

The comparison with Lagos State, Dangote Group ans First Bank also says it all. He doesn't employ AND pay more than these 3 bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by rusher14: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
madridsta007:

Good.
So he was rich enough to sponsor his many kids to study in the U.K. And no one condemns him for that. If I were him, I would have done the same even to kids of friends and neighbours.

If you know how much it is for a year study (not to include the living expenses) in Surrey, you will stop saying that Beau Harry is poor and needed help to buy his nomination forms.

Footballers and formula 1 stars live in Surrey and Chester. Google those places. I don’t know how he got you guys to believe that fat lie.

I did my masters degree in UK.

I know regular people who live in Surrey.

Croydon is in Surrey, Kingston is in Surrey, Woking is in Surrey , so what's the bug deal about Surrey.

Is it only kids of the wealthy that school at the university of of Surrey?

3 Likes

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by einsteine(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
BabaO2:
do you know what it is to employ even 5000 staff? All these Nigeria gragra, no proper education. All the major telecom companies, MTN, AIRTEL, etc combined can't boast of 20000 staff strength.

He didn't say he employed 50,000 people. he said he generated 50,000 jobs. I leave you to figure out the difference yourself.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by madridsta007(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rstc:

That is their problem.

The fact that he chose an igbo VP. That is what is paining them.
They wants to reap where they didn't sow.

And you expect these bunch of pseudo patriotic bigoted Yoruba mongrels to give us an objective opinion.

I don't blame them. It is the naive people that takes these Yoruba touts serious, that I blame.

Left to me, I will just jump and pass any anti atiku thread created by these clowns.

My vote is going to atiku in 2019 without fail.

Actually, many Yorubas were and are still advocating for Peter Obi. Go to Twitter and see them.

The ones on NL are probably using the anonymity of NL to spread the anti-Atiku BMC nonsense.

The ones on FB and Twitter knows, as many do, that another 4 years of lifelessness will probably sink Nigeria.
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Did Buhari lie about taking a loan to buy his Presidential nomination form?
how about his waec cert?
Buhari issa thief
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Ziggylady(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthquake1:
How many people did Buhari employ

50 cattle herders?

..more like 150 homosexual cows. lipsrsealed...they have refused to breed and are therefore eternally 150 year in year out embarassed
Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Ugosample(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Negotiate:
It’s relatively true.

The causative effect of intels alone led to the birth of other companies that feed off intels.

Also do consider that certain forms of employment include temporary employment opportunities.

Me wey dey hustle for street, in the cause of certain projects I’ve employed over 100 persons at different times or temporary basis, talk more of Atiku.

The ripple effect of one of his projects could involve several teams who will adopt and employ idle hands both on a long term and short term basis.

Note, he did not say

I have employed 50000 persons.

He said

His projects have generated over 50k jobs.

If you even know Spyder88 on Nairaland’s housing section, he has employed thousands of hands on various building projects.

That’s the ripple effect of simple decisions.

you get sense my brother

1 Like

Re: Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? by Jerryojozy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
First bank is not the largest bank in Nigeria on the basis of earnings and deposits. Op get ur figures ryt.... Maybe u haven't heard of Zenith Bank

Genius J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo / Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) / Wives Of APC Governors At National Women Conference (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.