Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) (44343 Views)

Uniben Vs Unilag Trending On Twitter / FUTO Vs UNIZIK Trending On Twitter; See Funny Tweets / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by osazsky(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Posa:

Hahahhahahah
100l and 200l in AAU, continuous assessment and Examination is computer based, you get your result and Grade immediately and it’s saved in your kofa account, even PUME screening is online based, Uniben should come learn from Us. Idiots
An 100l Student school fee in BCH can pay for a Unibens’ Students school fee from 100l till 500l and still be enough to feed the person for the next 2 years... compare 125,000-12,500. Make una go jare
though am not in this category,I finished sch, 2004 from a private uni,paying exorbitant sch fees doesn't translate to quality education,u guys should b consigned on what's next after graduating instead of this twitter wahala.there is no basis of comparison here,one is federal the other is state. definately the state sch will pay more.when I calculate the money I spent for attending a private uni I feel ashamed cuz after so much money spent my salary is just 90k,so y are u guys arguing over what is not available u should just try to finish sch then leave the country our leaders have failed us instead of arguing which sch is better u should be thinking of how u can solve a social problem, medical problem or engineering problem that's what students in foreign country do thks

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by iles199: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
AgamaProf:

This is a lie. Come see how ui graduates couldn't make PhD grade in masters. They teach them nothing in ui. Just past glory

hear ursef bro, where do they do their masters program, what u were taught in masters in the school u applied to will tell if u can proceed for ur PhD in lieu with ur masters grade...how many UI graduates could not make PhD grade in masters, somethings are general and shud not be portioned to just a school , I guess If u see dos from unilag, OAU and UNN dat could not make PhD grades in masters u will say they teach them nothing ...so because u saw few graduates from UI dat could not make PhD grades in masters u generalize it dat UI dont teach anytin or there students are dull. Aside that, I still don't believe ur fact cos anyone can just cook up a story
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by osax4pal: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
don't flatter urself I never applied for AAU.. the AAU students I knew were either cultists or dropouts. My dad preferred I go to auchi poly, used my upper credit to finish at uniben... Gbagaun
My friend Pls tell me Ekosodin is the home of saint
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by DimIsaac10(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wait ooooo...
Do u people mean, Embrose Ali University to my great Uniben...
Wetin I no go hear self...
One school dey Capital, one dey village..
In University of Benin then, na drop out we dey term Ekpoma...
Make una go NYSC na...
Abeg AAU no join jor..
Compare Uniben with Unilag, UI, OAU, Zaria and maybe one or two other schools..
The rest na secondary college..

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Zeza: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
i hope this VS will not turn into something else
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Dumetroniks: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Mr man don't let me expose your department further. Your lecturers are corrupt although not all. Just bury your head for one corner before I dig further

Mr open the nonsense can of worms u think u got here and lemme tell you what you don't know. No be only corrupt. Come sef which year u dey for school sef. I left that place 2010 and the same people u claim receive blocking taught me. I even sabi the new set of lecturers employed far back as 2012 so what is this one saying.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by busterr(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

wen I went to AAU.

I fvcked 7 girls in d same hostel and they are all friends.

my AAU guy asked me what d trick was.

I told him bruh I just showed them my UNIBEN ID CARD and that's all.

they fed me well infact gave me transport money and still come to visit me in Benin to continue from where I stopped.

just ordinary ID CARD.

AAU girls easy pass GST112.

So this one went to uniben no wonder. You can't get quality education by paying 18k as tuition fee.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Esosafun(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
DimIsaac10:
Wait ooooo...
Do u people mean, Embrose Ali University to my great Uniben...
Wetin I no go hear self...
One school dey Capital, one dey village..
In University of Benin then, na drop out we dey term Ekpoma...
Make una go NYSC na...
Abeg AAU no join jor..
Compare Uniben with Unilag, UI, OAU, Zaria and maybe one or two other schools..
The rest na secondary college..
empty vessels makes the most noise.i graduated September 2017 and was mobilized for first batch 2018.so your foolish and myopic assumption doesn't hold water.bunch of average students that were admitted through the back door.it seems you have been brainwashed alot by your lecturers.ur eyes go soon clear.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Esosafun:
Y'all should jux chill

AAU IS A PLACE WHERE STUDENTS DAT CAN'T SCORE UP TO 200 GO TO...

#Casted Sch!!!!
another myopic and educated illetrate spotted.i got 225 jamb and 65 post ume.i was admitted via the second batch Meaning there were others who scored far better than I did. I wrote my jamb at FUTA,what if I had written in a miracle center and with a subscription fee of less than 10k scored 290.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
empty vessels makes the most noise.i graduated September 2017 and was mobilized for first batch 2018.so your foolish and myopic assumption doesn't hold water.bunch of average students that were admitted through the back door.it seems you have been brainwashed alot by your lecturers.ur eyes go soon clear.
U don't understand..
In dat ur NYSC ground wei you smart dey talk anyhow, Uniben and AAU who get level pass?.
You just come online dey call someone foolish bah... Like you like your school..
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nelsizzy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
What has your NYSC mobilization got to do with which school is better? Most of the AAU students/graduates here seem to lack comprehension skills. Quite pathetic
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Nelsizzy:
What has your NYSC mobilization got to do with which school is better? Most of the AAU students/graduates here seem to lack comprehension skills. Quite pathetic
your desperation to savage your school's lost glory is pathetic,you should have been patient enough to read the garbage the fellow I quoted churned out.He raised a point and I answered him but you were too desperate and ignorant to read and comprehend what he wrote.don't be a dumb k.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2018
DimIsaac10:
U don't understand..
In dat ur NYSC ground wei you smart dey talk anyhow, Uniben and AAU who get level pass?.
You just come online dey call someone foolish bah... Like you like your school..
uniben students I saw in camp were too average for my liking,always churning out baseless assumptions because they wanted to be relevant,i had one in my hostel infact close to my bunk we tagged him "Mr know all" because he wouldn't listen to anyone but the day our paths crossed he was humbled.FYI I attended a reputable secondary school in the centre of Benin so have a lot of friends in Uniben and we interact often. my friends who were good in class and those that were so average and always had to be pushed to the next level.so nothing exceptional about you guys.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Nelsizzy(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
uniben students I saw in camp were too average for my liking,always churning out baseless assumptions because they wanted to be relevant,i had one in my hostel infact close to my bunk we tagged him "Mr know all" because he was wouldn't listen to anyone but the day our paths crossed he was humbled.FYI I attended a reputable secondary school in the centre of Benin so have a lot of friends in Uniben and we interact often. my friends who were good in class and those that were so average and always had to be pushed to the next level.so nothing exceptional about you guys.
But there is something spectacular about AAU students because we are having a banter
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
you are just kidding me so you mean the guys that pioneered cultism and made Benin a hell of place are AAU students.u are too dumb for my liking.A student of another institution at the fore front of cultism in a different school.ur lies is stale and boring try other options bro.
it is one thing to read, it is another to comprehend! I am sorely tempted to fall into the generalization trap by saying "AAU graduates/students are comprehension deficient" just because of you! Go back and read my post and comprehend first before you make further mockery of your self and your alma mater by extension!
And on being dumb or smart, I think we can all conclusively agree that you're an unsuitable judge for that! You're even unsuitable to judge your very own sanity! Nof said!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
busterr:

So this one went to uniben no wonder. You can't get quality education by paying 18k as tuition fee.
I paid less, I'm a quality alumnus of Uniben! Your point is.....................? undecided
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
2017 graduate! So you're even a baby "ekpomite" sef(I hope that's actually a term to call you guys) ! Anyway, na nairaland give you the opportunity to trade tackles with me sha! Be proud of your school, just saying though!......your school's still shyte!
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
you are just kidding me so you mean the guys that pioneered cultism and made Benin a hell of place are AAU students.u are too dumb for my liking.A student of another institution at the fore front of cultism in a different school.ur lies is stale and boring try other options bro.
And just to add, the peeps who lived on Edo street, ekosodin in the middle yo latter part of last decade and who knew the men of that area can testify to my claim being "factually" accurate! But you a newbie who just finished school yesterday makes bold to dispute me! What a clown!

What I claimed i admit is "implausible" but is actually not "impossible" when you factor the fact that cultism is a strength of wills and a show of dominance then your personal rule book of what is possible or not goes into the bin! Fact! That you can't fathom how something implausible could actually be possible is a terrible verdict on your lack of imagination and another damning indictment on your school's failure to broaden your horizons...............literarily speaking of course undecided
drops mic!
cool
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2018
BraniacX:

And just to add, the peeps who lived on Edo street, ekosodin in the middle yo latter part of last decade and who knew the men of that area can testify to my claim being "factually" accurate! But you a newbie who just finished school yesterday makes bold to dispute me! What a clown!

What I claimed i admit is "implausible" but is actually not "impossible" when you factor the fact that cultism is a strength of wills and a show of dominance then your personal rule book of what is possible or not goes into the bin! Fact! That you can't fathom how something implausible could actually be possible is a terrible verdict on your lack of imagination and another damning indictment on your school's failure to broaden your horizons...............literarily speaking of course undecided
drops mic!
cool
it's obvious you are seeking cheap relevance, I should swallow your conconted lies hook line and sinker.the energy you exert on trying to blackmail others if duly utilised would have made you twice a better person.the fact is and still remains that your Alma mater was the pioneer of cultism in the south.it's unfortunate your desperation to savage your Alma mater has exposed how shallow your sense of reasoning is.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2018
BraniacX:
2017 graduate! So you're even a baby "ekpomite" sef(I hope that's actually a term to call you guys) ! Anyway, na nairaland give you the opportunity to trade tackles with me sha! Be proud of your school, just saying though!......your school's still shyte!
nobody gives a damn about you,your school and the date you graduated.what they taught you in school has probably expired so keep ur emotions to yourself.mentuselah. it will rather be "how well" not "how far".i only pity the gullible Young Minds that have been taken in by your baseless propaganda and ray of hope that your shitty school is next to Oxford.their eyes go soon clear..
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by busterr(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2018
BraniacX:

I paid less, I'm a quality alumnus of Uniben! Your point is.....................? undecided

your colleague is making an ass of himself all over nairaland, maybe you should direct your aggression to him.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Youngjohnosas: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2018
BraniacX:
it is one thing to read, it is another to comprehend! I am sorely tempted to fall into the generalization trap by saying "AAU graduates/students are comprehension deficient" just because of you! Go back and read my post and comprehend first before you make further mockery of your self and your alma mater by extension!
And on being dumb or smart, I think we can all conclusively agree that you're an unsuitable judge for that! You're even unsuitable to judge your very own sanity! Nof said!
it's impossible to comprehend the gibberish u wrote and I won't waste my precious time reading ur slanderous write up.an unknown number 2 was a graduate of AAU.the number 1,3 4 of that same cult and others that terrorised ekosodin and environs werent from your school right? stop fighting a lost battle we know ourselves bro.
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by BraniacX(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
busterr:

your colleague is making an ass of himself all over nairaland, maybe you should direct your aggression to him.
roger that busterr cheesy

And for the other a$$ (moniker withheld) jamb application stats will show almost everybody gives more than a damn about my alma mater, plus, remember that little insignificant detail about yourself? Nah! Its actually significant and it says "you're clinically unqualified to assess anyone or anything, not even yourself" grin
So keep your opinions and lack of imagination to yourself bro, you're sounding like a broken record

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Ayobami7(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Fredoprince12(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by Fredoprince12(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Comparing Uniben with AAU is like putting water into a filter and waiting for it to get full.You will die waiting grin
Re: UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) by dannybazz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]and havn gone thru diz comments I AWARD UNIBEN AS D WINNER.

Come nd collect d prize in my office grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Schools Resume With Strict COVID-19 Safety Checks (Photos) / FCT Teachers Chase Out Pupils From Classrooms (Photos) / WAEC Releases 2016 WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.