Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2905 Views)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by tigerclaws: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
PapalsBull:

Awolowo is a rat poison king .
Re: Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by gidgiddy: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Those unarmed youth are dumb and stupid, how can someone order me to confront well armed soldiers with sticks and stones while he flees to relative comfort and safety? Those poor kids are no different from the ones boko haram brainwashes to kill themselves

Oh I see. The Nigerian Army kills people over sticks and stones? In that case, why didn't they do anything to Herdsmen when 13 Soldiers were killed by Herdsmen in the picture below?
So the Army can kill people over sticks and stones but the same Army has never managed to kill one single armed Herdsmen despite 13 Soldiers being killed below?

That means the Nigerian Army is a disgrace. It is better we all wait until Boko Haram and Herdsmen drop their AK47 and start using sticks and stones before the Nigerian Army can do anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? / Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / Dino Melaye Sends Message To Abba Kyari And Buhari.see What He Said To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.