Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Should Virginity Be Sacrificed For The Sake Of Love Or For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Virginity Be Sacrificed For The Sake Of Love Or For Money (342 Views)

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / Who Should Be Sacrificed??? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Virginity Be Sacrificed For The Sake Of Love Or For Money by faithmedia: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Virginity is not necessarily a virtue..but when it is kept to honor God and your Future spouse it is an amazing thing only a practicing bible believing Christian could understand.

Virginity at this present stage doesn't seem to be much celebrated among youths, as different stories emerge each day about girls loosing their virginity to a boyfriend, about a sugar daddy demanding for sex from a lady and all sort.

Recently on Instagram, i read a story of a lady called Jane, she's a 19 year old virgin who is in a confused state about loosing her virginity.

Often time, i wonder why a lady has kept herself so well till this present time and eventually loose it to a man she doesn't even want to spend the rest of her life with. If lady do not want to stay a virgin, why the need of keeping it till this present time?

Her question was; Should i sacrifice my virginity for the sake of love or for money?

Here's her story:

Jane is a 19-year old virgin who has been dating her boyfriend for almost a year and they've been cool except for sex pressure and age difference.

Her boyfriend is 10 years older than her and according to her, it's obvious that he isn't ready to have a wife, though he's doing fine financially. On the other hand, there's a sugar daddy who is married and loves having Jane around.

This married man showers her with gifts, women accessories and money and to crown it all..............

Continue reading: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/10/should-virginity-be-sacrificed-for-sake.html
Re: Should Virginity Be Sacrificed For The Sake Of Love Or For Money by Fierce11: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hahahaha.. Bruhahaha..
I'm laughing because if this question is for females, then I'm sorry.. You're in a wrong site.. Nairaland females that exchanged their virginities for 3 balls of akara.. Is it them that you're asking? Smh..
If I were you, I'd go to nursery schools and ask this question.. They are the only place you can find virgins.
(spits)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your Healthy Relationship Avoid These 3 Killer Factors In Your Relationship / Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Movie -genius / Paris Hilton’s Ex, Chris Zylka Wants His $2m Engagement Ring Back - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.