Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (68521 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:

Tell that to the OP that captioned it "oyibo"

am i that daft not to know she's not white?

She is about as white as southern Italians, Spaniards and island Greeks. That's mediterranean race, they are white as Somalians and Ethiopians are black.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by leisuretym: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
damn!

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by mu2sa2: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Oil magnate not magnet.
Turkish nationals aren't retarded as Oyinbos, they are Arabs.

Thank me later.
Point of correction: Turks are not Arabs. Though overwhelmly muslims like Arabs, Turks speak turkish, not Arabic.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Oil magnate not magnet.

Thank me later.

They are neither. They are as Arab as you are Ethiopian cheesy
Turkey is a melting pot country, there are Oyinbos (Balkan immigrants, Albanians, Bosnians, Levantine Genoese, some indigenous white tribes), Asians (Uighurs, Khakazaks, Uzbeks) and even Africans (there are African villages in the west part) and also Kurds (biggest minority), Circassians, ethnic Arabs (Antioch and southeast part), Armenians, Jews etc. There are black Turks, white Turks, Asian Turks.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
E fit them.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

The guy is stinkingly rich, next time caption it, business tycoon or oil magnate gets married to a half cast. Cause she's not full blooded oyibo. It's obviousundecided
should be hausa terrorist marry Arab terrorist. she is never oyibo
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by dangwarmai(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
IamPlato:

All I See Is A Man Marryin his Fellow Arabic Terrorist
e pain you?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by fareed69(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
IamPlato:

All I See Is A Man Marryin his Fellow Arabic Terrorist

Really
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by theapeman4: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gistformant:
Abuja based Hausa man weds Turkish bride. When you want to marry in Turkey as tradition demands, you will be giving drum to play and you dance to it alone. Lol

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/hausa-man-weds-oyinbo-bride-see-wedding-photos

unlike our hammer head brothers who go out and brings their assessors as wife! undecided

Those tribe living in the waste part of Nigeria! Learn from the North!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by kingPhidel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
I only know this story headline "a Nigerian Man gets marry to his oyinbo girlfriend "
Which on is Hausa man again..
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by masseratti: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Oil magnate not magnet.

Thank me later.
turks are not Arabs they as a European, Arian, as Greeks and Italians.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by momove4real25(f): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
mallam go always be mallam even if spelt backward. congrats to them. Allah bless their home
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by dangwarmai(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
yesloaded:
Turkish no be oyinbo although dem get white skin but they are very cunny and crazy. Another thing about them was that most Turkish doesn't understand or speak English language and they always loves to outsmart you.

what is the meaning of 'oyinbo'
The op is telling you what he saw and you are saying it is wrong?
you...
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Kcuf: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Notice how they both dressed in their respective cultural attire n style?
Happy married life
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by amaniro: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

She is about as white as southern Italians, Spaniards and island Greeks. That's mediterranean race, they are white as Somalians and Ethiopians are black.

She's not still white!
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by chijokz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

The guy is stinkingly rich, next time caption it, business tycoon or oil magnate gets married to a half cast. Cause she's not full blooded oyibo. It's obviousundecided
Exactly! Or more like "Abuja based Rich northerner marries his beautiful Turk"
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
zionmde:
Why is she not wearing Hijab or ninja?
please if u don't have the correct answer don't bother.Ayam not feeling fyn

I go wait You till you well i get one blow for you
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Proffdada: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

she's òyìnbó
Get yourself a pair of medicated specs or shrink
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:

She's not still white!

Yea she looks middle eastern-mediterranean.
But some of her relatives in the photos look white.
There is one lady whose race I can't tell, either a pale Hausa or a dark tanned Turk.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

They are neither. They are as Arab as you are Ethiopian cheesy
Turkey is a melting pot country, there are Oyinbos (Balkan immigrants, Albanians, Bosnians, Levantine Genoese, some indigenous white tribes), Asians (Uighurs, Khakazaks, Uzbeks) and even Africans (there are African villages in the west part) and also Kurds (biggest minority), Circassians, ethnic Arabs (Antioch and southeast part), Armenians, Jews etc. There are black Turks, white Turks, Asian Turks.
Nobody likes a 'know it all'
Fucck off!!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
zionmde:
Why is she not wearing Hijab or ninja?
please if u don't have the correct answer don't bother.Ayam not feeling fyn
dis is the right answer

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by amaniro: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
revontuli:

Yea she looks middle eastern-mediterranean.
But some of her relatives in the photos look white.
There is one lady whose race I can't tell, either a pale Hausa or a dark tanned Turk.

Most of these middle Easterners are very confused and mixed in their race. Well so much for a "tourist" like you should know better than I do.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Peejayx01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shebi this one nah fine and young oyinbo, no be all those old mama some guys dey go carry because of green card
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Middle east and north Africa has always been multicultural.
There are white-looking Berbers in the mountains of Morocco (mixed with the descendants of the Vandals) There are blonde, blue eyed Syrians and Yazidis too. The near eastern geography has been mixed race since the Hellenistic times. If you speak the language you belong to the nation regardless of race and color.
And I'm not a "tourist" I'm a traveler and history researcher.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.