Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (68545 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Nonye1234: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
waooow very beautiful welcome to Nigeria we are blessed with culture I know she'll be feeling like an Indian all the coloured dresses and jewelries
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Lucifer66:
I never knew turkey had beautiful women shocked
Nigeria girls are pigs compared to these angels.
Never forget you came out of a Nigerian girl, and your daughters will be Nigerian girls.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by donblade85555(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:
Why is she not wearing Hijab or ninja?
please if u don't have the correct answer don't bother.Ayam not feeling fyn

so being an Hausa automatically makes u a Muslim abi?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Lucifer66(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
computergeek:
Never forget you came out of a Nigerian girl, and your daughters will be Nigerian girls.
Why would I want a girl?
I want men, abortion issa goal
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

huh?
Turkey is not a Muslim country?
Ifa must hear this oooo

so it's only people that look like masquerades or Ninjas are Muslims right?
OK I have heard
Maybe you are not doin ur search correctly,Turkey is not a full Muslim country,If its a full Muslim country,she won't be roaming around without covering her hair,and there are Muslims by name n Muslims by faith,she might be one with just a name.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:

Maybe you are not doin ur search correctly,Turkey is not a full Muslim country,If its a full Muslim country,she won't be roaming around without covering her hair,and there are Muslims by name n Muslims by faith,she might be one with just a name.
OK u mean if turkey is full Muslim country she has no choice but to wear ninja or she will be beheaded
OK extend my greetings to the religion of pieces
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
donblade85555:

so being an Hausa automatically makes u a Muslim abi?
Are u arguing that the man is not a Muslim?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

OK u mean if turkey is full Muslim country she has no choice but to wear ninja or she will be beheaded
OK extend my greetings to the religion of pieces
Stop jumping to conclusion, Using full face veil in not compulsory,as long as the hair is covered, though some men kind of force their wives to use it,but in the right way,the woman must put it on willingly not forcefully
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:

Stop jumping to conclusion, Using full face veil in not compulsory,as long as the hair is covered, though some men kind of force their wives to use it,but in the right way,the woman must put it on willingly not forcefully
why are u contradicting urself
u said she can't do in a Muslim country that means women are see as humans who has no right to choose how they want to live. moreover why must a man FORCE another human being

mtchwww defending an indefensible religion
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by winj3: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
YEYE TITLE

RICH HAUSA MAN MARRIES TURKISH WOMAN!

I DON'T THINK SHE WILL MARRY MAI SUYA!

ALSO, TURKS ARE NOT WHITE, ONLY STUPID NIGERIANS REGARDS CHINESE, LEBANESE, TURKS, MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE AS WHITE - OLODOS!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

why are u contradicting urself
u said she can't do in a Muslim country that means women are see as humans who has no right to choose how they want to live. moreover why must a man FORCE another human being

mtchwww defending an indefensible religion
Why is it that you people like twisting words,is it only Muslims that force/beat their wives,generally, most men they are powerful than women,so they believe that have d authority to instruct their wives what to do n what not to do.
Its in d bible that women must cover their hair or shave it all n be bald but a xtian will say its on d old Testament, so its not needed anymore but from this same old testament,Pastors will ask for Tithe and Offering and will curse those who do not want to pay up.Use ur reasoning n stop listening to media or what people say and you too do some digging.May the LORD show you d right path.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by chuksbrian(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
please who knows how to play this know africa challenge?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

Why would I want a girl?
I want men, abortion issa goal
Still doesn't change the fact that you came out of a Nigerian girl, and like you said, we are all pigs.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:

Why is it that you people like twisting words,is it only Muslims that force/beat their wives,generally, most men they are powerful than women,so they believe that have d authority to instruct their wives what to do n what not to do.
Its in d bible that women must cover their hair or shave it all n be bald but a xtian will say its on d old Testament, so its not needed anymore but from this same old testament,Pastors will ask for Tithe and Offering and will curse those who do not want to pay up.Use ur reasoning n stop listening to media or what people say and you too do some digging.May the LORD show you d right path.
we are talking of human right abuse u are talking about tithe.
Maybe u should find a way to tell me she won't be beheaded if it was in Saudi. Wat of single ladies, who forces them to cover their head
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

we are talking of human right abuse u are talking about tithe.
Maybe u should find a way to tell me she won't be beheaded if it was in Saudi. Wat of single ladies, who forces them to cover their head
kill someone for not using Hijab,ur system is unstable,dats y in Islam World,everyone ought to have a Guardian.The Qur'an and Hadith are both enough as a guardian.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:

kill someone for not using Hijab,ur system is unstable,dats y in Islam World,everyone ought to have a Guardian.The Qur'an and Hadith are both enough as a guardian.
So in summary a girl can be allowed to walk in the public without covering her face and she won't be arrested or allahukubared?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by GrowUpBoys: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
See him drumming and acting the coon. If na naija babe he will say he cant drum amd some shít about his tradition.

No mind them them...

1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

So in summary a girl can be allowed to walk in the public without covering her face and she won't be arrested or allahukubared?
Of course
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:

Wait,do you live in a zoo or why ar you asking all these questions like you are in an isolated society.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Guy man hausa man
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:

Wait,do you live in a zoo or why ar you asking all these questions like you are in an isolated society.
Yeah
how do u know I live in a zoo?
wow am in the West side of the zoo.
which side are u, the north?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:
Of course
bro u can lie oooo Choi Na wa ooo
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:
Yeah how do u know I live in a zoo? wow am in the West side of the zoo. which side are u, the north?
No wonder,I'm a Muslim doesn't mean Am Hausa or I live in Hausa region
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:
Yeah how do u know I live in a zoo? wow am in the West side of the zoo. which side are u, the north?
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:
bro u can lie oooo Choi Na wa ooo
Lie?For wetin
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:
OK both of us are in the West side of the zoo congrats
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Royaljuuls(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lucifer66:

I don't have sisters you dog.
t
Someone like you doesn't even deserve to have a sister..
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by sulasa07(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
zionmde:
OK both of us are in the West side of the zoo congrats
You live in a zoo,I live in my designed system(A country)
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by zionmde: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
sulasa07:

You live in a zoo,I live in my designed system(A country)
OK gorillas and chimpanzees also believe that they live in their designed system(a country)
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by Witnes: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

The question is will he take the correction? The way people dey vex over little things here its safer to just turn it to joke. How U see am?
hahaha! but just make d correction, others may likely gain 4rm it if he/she doesn't want 2 comprehend.
Re: Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos by alohman(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
stolen government fund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.