Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly (693 Views)

Who Will Borrow Me One Of His Girlfriends For Two Weeks, I'll Pay Him 200k. / My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly by correctbae: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerian male barbie, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky shows love to 'They didn't caught me crooner' known as James Obialor who came into limelight after his viral video of been accused of being gay. James Obialor revealed he is an HIV patient and that caught the attention of Bobrisky who met with him today and gifted him with a sum of #100,000, he also promised him #200,000 every month.

Watch video of them together below: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/20/bobrisky-shows-love-to-they-didnt-caught-me-crooner-promise-him-200k-every-month/

Re: Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bob definitely had a good time.
Re: Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly by TheOdd1sOut: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Birds of the same feather flocks together. I'm not surprised
Re: Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
It is indeed pitiable that our value system as a nation has really gone down the drain. Here is boby-whatsoever, who cannot even write correctly giving somebody 200k monthly whereas our first class graduates with impeccable english are roaming the street to secure a 20k monthly job.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly by Mariangeles(f): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
#200,000 every month ?? grin
We shall see how that plays out grin
Re: Bobrisky Show Love To 'They Didn't Caught Me' Crooner, Promise Him #200k Monthly by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
When you realized this everly criticized and mocked Bobrisky has given more selflessly than some pastors, politicians, celebrities and Nairalanders.

This he-she has a good heart, giving without expecting anything in return. His sexuality aside, he does have very good attributes.

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Public / 'You're Still Single Because You Refuse To Date People's Boyfriend' - Model Says / SAVE The Date: Nairalanders Ur All Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.