Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) (9326 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
i wanted to snap my neighbors nude from my window(i always see plenty of girls inside the neighbor's kitchen with bare breast of different sizes..I shifted my window blind and took a nice shot of the buubi. I forgot I didn't turn off the camera flash cry

she shouted "yiieee!!! and ran away from the window

See embarrassment!!

How do I explain this.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
How do you explain it? Ask your Monika...

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Gwagone: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Storyundecided
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by emmyboy162(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Where's the pic? Asking for a friend..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by chatinent: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Some people should have just been abortions.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
pls post the pic so we can elaborate a little more on the issue.... lol
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol grin grin you're wicked
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by tillaman(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maybe if you post the pic you took, we can know from what angle to tackle this your situation

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
emmyboy162:
Where's the pic? Asking for a friend..

grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by deewhydoski(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Mad people full nairaland I swear

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by lilfort(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
tell her u dey scan 4 corona virus
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by drezzyx(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na waooh!
Do u smoke weed before creating a thread..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by femi4: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
stupidity:
i wanted to snap my neighbors nude from my window(i always see plenty of girls inside the neighbor's kitchen with bare breast of different sizes..I shifted my window blind and took a nice shot of the buubi. I forgot I didn't turn off the camera flash cry

See embarrassment!!

How do I explain this.

You don't explain stupid act. You ll reveal your level of stupidity if you do

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just pay for your burial first cuz you have dead. grin
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by SPF247(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
stupidity:

See embarrassment!!

How do I explain this.

MrCork wannabe? undecided
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Sam2001: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Can you spend 1-3hrs daily online and you can be making at least 2k daily from your smartphone
Drop your WhatsApp number for info our WhatsApp number or join the group through the link below for full details.

� Are you short of cash. ?

I am teaching 50 of my viewers how to make � N10,000 daily using their same phone on a website.

Once 50 is reached. I wouldn't attend to anyone again.

This 50 viewers will get direct mentorship for a week.

https:///KKgXkpQc98vGDoFCznv7Dm
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Cas1741: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
How to explain? Simple, wear a sign that says: AM PERVERTED.
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Dalexicographer(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
This quarantine period has cut off most people's income, but as for those of us who have been working from home as freelancers, we're rarely hit and now's the time to focus more on earning..
And if you want to start working from home and earning money as a freelancer, you have to create an Upwork and PayPal account which needs approval before you earn, D.M me to create an Upwork and PayPal account and get approved on less than 10 minutes for as low as 10k.!
And I teach affiliate marketing and E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify.
You can earn from home for real guys! No jokes.!
D.M me on whatsapp to begin... Number in signature.
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Samwil(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2020
SPF247:

MrCork wannabe? Rundecided
go and ask Buhari
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2020
I smell lack of work angry
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Rhaspody(m): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2020
r/username checks out
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by PrinzCarter(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2020
post it let me see i need no how it is so i can defend u
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by shuttox: 2:53am On Apr 07, 2020
You always talk so that people will comment

Always fake

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by QueenDianaSch: 3:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Katier00(f): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2020
deewhydoski:
grin grin grin
Mad people full nairaland I swear
and very childish people, how can a sane person in a world full of demands, think of nothing else aside taking shots of another person's nude

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by Freelane33(m): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2020
No case

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by franklingud(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2020
This quarantine has increased some people's madness

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) by chuckingTHINGS(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2020
Just in case you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

This offer is strictly for Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.