Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (41612 Views)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by akdjr(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
That means the Igbo have willingly accept to be Hausa/Fulani slaves cox i always see Igbos calling Yorubas Hausa slaves just because they always form alliances with the northerners. quote author=Airforce01 post=72267820]A presidential aspirant talking like a stupid tout ..
Smh

I stopped reading her idiotic opinion half way because I couldn't understand a thing in her stale and useless write up .

She must be a product of the "Street"

Ndigbo will vote en-masse for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wether Nnamdi kanu resurrected or not, So sink that in Bitch .

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by IMASTEX: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
After I read "Now that election are nearing "
In the third paragraph,

in her article, I stopped reading. Am I supposed to teach her or vice versaundecided

Presidential candidate grin
She got hopes. At least a NEPA certificate holder is currently in power. . .Lol
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by omooba969(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Westaslave2:
U used more dan 300 military batallions 2 assualt him , Y didnt u kill him cos of fear of ur fellow heads of state in iran,morocco n north korea..hahaha ,buhari u ar a coward

Eunice i curse ur generation u use ur home 4 ur political gain n 4 knowing d truth n hiding it, biafra must come oneday! Cowards tinks living d life of fear is wisdom! Ndiigbo lets vote buhari if u want biafra 2 come plssss...Shame on d weak

You don't have to curse her coz it's of no effect on her, she has only spelt out you bunch for what you are. TBH, igboz lack direction and you guys ride on emotions alot.

Remember, she's one of you & I salute her courage. cool

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by asmovic(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=justice12000 post=72267833]

[Afonjas have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappearance. They thought he was dead. Wicked things...Ndi amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!/s
whats anybody's business with him dying and ressurecting again?

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by cardoctor(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
The greatest hoax of the century.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by rexwalters: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2018
IMASTEX:

She got hopes. At least a NEPA certificate holder is currently in power. . .Lol
Charity they say begins at home in all honesty have you ever seen your own parents certificates & how much food or value does it add to your life today?

One thing for sure the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria is more qualified than your parents combined if not you wouldn't be on Nairaland amongst commoners talking trash about the people that rule your ugly black arse,learn to respect authority and the ones that govern you,even the Bible advises that.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lol....tell me what you as a person hv benefited from the political index of Nigeria ahead of any Igbo person.

I am waiting. ....

You won't get any answers from me due to your unwarranted hubris. Igbos are traders and largely migrants. Without you moving to other parts of Nigerians, you won't prosper.

I want you to ruminate on that.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2018
rexwalters:
Charity they say begins at home in all honesty have you ever seen your own parents certificates & how much food or value does it add to your life today?

One thing for sure the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria is more qualified than your parents combined if not you wouldn't be on Nairaland amongst commoners taking trash about the people that rule your ugly black arse,learn to respect authority and the ones that govern you,even the Bible advises that.

So it's only commoners that comment on Nairaland?

Rich and we'll connected people are not here?

I learnt something new today.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Simbrixton(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2018
mpianya39:
Afonja will always beg for unity tufiakwa angry
Igbos are actually the true unity beggars and u guys have a big reputation for selfishness bigotry and ambition

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by babadee1(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
It's funny how non Igbos, particularly Yorubas, think they know what is best for Igbos

She is Igbo though.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by omooba969(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
fighting 4 freedom has bcom foolish activity ryt? Watch out 4 plan b

Wishful thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by rexwalters: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

So it's only commoners that comment on Nairaland?

Rich and we'll connected people are not here?

I learnt something new today.
Prove your parent's certificates first,then direct me to Bukola Saraki,uche secondus & Abubakar Atiku's profile on Nairaand or even Davido or whiz kid,maybe you think other people don't have better things to do with their lives than talk faceless bogus lazy slander with peeps like yourself?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by RedboneSmith(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2018
She could have said her piece without sounding ratchet.
The language is lame. Was she sounding like that because she thought it would resonate with young people - is this what she thinks of us, people who can't talk intelligently? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Brugo(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy

Biafrans should choose one story. Is Kanu the way forward or is he working for Buhari?

Atiku, Saraki and Buhari are Fulani. Are Biafrans the latest slaves of the north? grin

Igbos never learn. I keep saying this.

One love.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2018
rexwalters:
Prove your parent's certificates first,then direct me to Bukola Saraki,uche secondus & Abubakar Atiku's profile on Nairaand or even Davido or whiz kid,maybe you think other people don't have better things to do with their lives than talk faceless bogus lazy slander with peeps like yourself?

I am not Igbo and I never commented on Buhari's certificate. I only responded to your comment that it is commoners that comment on Nairaland.

I urge you to direct your query to the igbo giy who insulted Buhari.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Chi80(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2018
U don't deserve to be a president, even your mother cannot vote for u sef.... You're already crying as a failure you're, you're a lazy youth tout...

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2018
RedboneSmith:
She could have said her piece without sounding ratchet.
The language is lame. Was she sounding like that because she thought it would resonate with young people - is this what she thinks of us, people who can't talk intelligently? cry

How was she ratchet please?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by omooba969(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Smokehot:
If you don't vote for atiku, buhari will win next yr no biafra no restructuring, ndi Igbo try and get sense, if una start trouble, he will kill una again, common sense is not common

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Billygee2u: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Presidential candidate, Eunice Atuejide, has reacted to report of Nnamdi Kanu reappearing in Israel and spotted praying in Jerusalem.

Eunice Atuejide who described Nnamdi Kanu as a deceitful and self centered bigot who is not interested in the Igbo people at all, stated that the next move of the IPOB leader might be to tell his followers not to vote in 2019.

She wrote;

"You see ehn, my Igbo brothers and sisters can be very blind and somewhat hard to reach.
Nnamdi Kalu is a deceitful, thieving, conniving, self centred bigot! He is not interested in the Igbo people at all! Na im pocket the guy con here con settle, nothing more….���� So, they brought the Python Dance to ala Igbo, and Mr. Kalu evaporated into thin air. They even made a big show of the demands to produce him etc.

Now that elections are nearing, he resurfaces. And he will surely tell a brave tale of his miraculous escape from the pythons. Ala gba gbu kwa gi there this guy!���� Next we know now, he will be telling the undiscerning Igbos not to come out an masse to vote out Buhari.

Results: Buhari – his PAY MASTER – wins the election in 2019 with his sure banker 6 million votes from the North and South West. GOD FORBID! Not on my watch biko!

Your evil plans will not work!

Chop your money oh, enjoy your life in Jerusalem or wherever on earth they settled you at, but leave our"

https://lailasnews.com/igbos-can-be-very-blind-presidential-aspirant-eunice-atuejide-slams-nnamdi-kanu/

This woman honestly, your stupidity,foolishness and cluelessness don pass Lauretha Anochie own.
Sorry to announce to you that you have finally buried your political career. you can ask Earnest Okonkwo how far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by nullboss: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2018
dafvck?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Billygee2u: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

Afonjas have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappearance. They thought he was dead. Wicked things...Ndi amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by TruthHurts100: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2018
amaniro:

My guy is backcheesy

Two gay fools

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

Afonjas have been sleepless since Nnamdi Kanu reappearance. They thought he was dead. Wicked things...Ndi amara/amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu!

Eunice Atuejide is not a Yoruba name.

BTW...

Why don't u niggers stop being trashcans? U think being a bigot is the way to get at others?

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by WetinConsignMe: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2018
She makes sense.
Why is NK resurfacing NOW??!!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by WetinConsignMe: 12:56am On Oct 21, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Two gay fools

I predict this will become a popular meme on NL

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by IloveToMess: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=asmovic post=72272037][/quote]

But you guys laughed at his disappearance claiming he has been killed by the military . You people have now seen the real definition of a Hero right? settled!!.
He will speak soon and we shall know whats next but for sure he will never support Buhari against Atiku so bear that in mind...
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2018
He can't tell anyone shii.

He can encourage igbos to vote Atiku which is a no brainer.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by emmie14: 1:51am On Oct 21, 2018
able20:

Dem no born the bagger well.
Igbos doesn't have Jagaban as in Yoruba where Tinubu will think and act for the whole south west. No man born of a woman shall decide for the whole Igbos during election. Igbo want their sovereignty period.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by seguno2: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2018
iammo:
Enough of all this inconsequential matter, sadly Nigeria would be choosing either Atiku or Buhari when we have Moghalu, Sowore, Ezikwesili, Donald duke among others. We better get our acts together and send APC and General buhari out. If not, should the economy continue in this current projection, and another recession predicted for second quarter of 2019 without any savings from increase in oil price.... Each region would suffer the pain equally especially the noise making ones

Are you not saying the same thing like her
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by seguno2: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2018
amaniro:
After I read "Now that election are nearing "
In the third paragraph,

in her article, I stopped reading. Am I supposed to teach her or vice versaundecided

Presidential candidate grin

She is speaking at the level of her audience. Is that not appropriate

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by emmie14: 1:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Simbrixton:
Igbos are actually the true unity beggars and u guys have a big reputation for selfishness bigotry and ambition
Igbos doesn't want Nigeria anymore. Why are you insulting them. You don't like them and they hate you with passion. Stop complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.