Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (41593 Views)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by AnanseK(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2018
jamjo:

Buhari is a failure, give him 16 years and $3.5tr Nigeria will turn to be the worst country in the world Buhari has no knowledge of governance in him that is the fact. Buhari better in the economy than the past regimes please don't make me laugh, that is the joke of the century.

1. They said Buhari is old so we expected them to present a 40 year old man or woman. Atiku is 71.
2. They said Buhari is a Muslim and preached against him in churches, they are now going for Atiku Abubakar who is a Muslim and has 3 wives.
3. They said Buhari is Fulani. Buhari is a Fulani whose first language is hausa and can hardly make one correct sentence in Fulani. But Atiku is a Fulani whose fist language is the Fulani language - his mother tongue.
4. They said Atiku is very rich and understands economics because he can make money without working for it, just from government coppers.
5. Atiku has been described as a criminal internationally and nationally, his boss OBJ has said that innumerable times on Audio on Video and in writing but instead of Atiku going to court to clear his name he went to Ota to beg for pardon. It is unbelievable that Igbos and others like them are now Atiku boys and girls.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Bridget95(f): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2018
Rstc:

She is igbo, though.

So I give her a pass.

And she is right. Why is kanu coming out now?

What agenda is he serving?
the interest of Buhari, remember he told igbos not to vote Jonathan and now want to tell them not to vote at all so that Buhari will win again.chai! Igbos I urge you to come out and vote Atiku Abubakar because kanu ran away when death and destruction came on igbos during operation python dance 2 .we can't afford to loose relevance in Nigeria.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by okofians(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2018
whether the biafrod participate or not Buhari will still win.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2018
She is right , use your brain ipob , qoute me and die
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Presidential candidate, Eunice Atuejide, has reacted to report of Nnamdi Kanu reappearing in Israel and spotted praying in Jerusalem.

Eunice Atuejide who described Nnamdi Kanu as a deceitful and self centered bigot who is not interested in the Igbo people at all, stated that the next move of the IPOB leader might be to tell his followers not to vote in 2019.

She wrote;

"You see ehn, my Igbo brothers and sisters can be very blind and somewhat hard to reach.
Nnamdi Kalu is a deceitful, thieving, conniving, self centred bigot! He is not interested in the Igbo people at all! Na im pocket the guy con here con settle, nothing more….���� So, they brought the Python Dance to ala Igbo, and Mr. Kalu evaporated into thin air. They even made a big show of the demands to produce him etc.

Now that elections are nearing, he resurfaces. And he will surely tell a brave tale of his miraculous escape from the pythons. Ala gba gbu kwa gi there this guy!���� Next we know now, he will be telling the undiscerning Igbos not to come out an masse to vote out Buhari.

Results: Buhari – his PAY MASTER – wins the election in 2019 with his sure banker 6 million votes from the North and South West. GOD FORBID! Not on my watch biko!

Your evil plans will not work!

Chop your money oh, enjoy your life in Jerusalem or wherever on earth they settled you at, but leave our"

https://lailasnews.com/igbos-can-be-very-blind-presidential-aspirant-eunice-atuejide-slams-nnamdi-kanu/

Who is this woman that cannot even get up to 22 votes in her state of origin and what the phuck is he talking about??
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by tigerclaws: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

Don't tell me you are also loyal to a Fulanis butt grin Though that's your specialty grin

What's your opinion about an Igbo woman taking Kanu to the cleaners ? Did you cry? tongue

Most tribes want Biafra for una so we are not happy Kanu was a fraud, who made money and ran like coward Ojukwu. What do you think Sheikh IsaAbubakar? Atiku/Buhari, your slavery to Fulani continues cheesy

This woman is the wisest Igbo woman ever and you know it tongue
[/s]
more trash
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by FBIL: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2018
SuperStriker:

What if Kanu asks Igbos not to vote next year?
Some of you want to stay in your region and decide what you want for Igbos. We love Nnamdi Kanu but we shall massively vote Atiku/Obi to restore respect for the rule of law and Court orders, so that Kanu himself can regain his freedom. We really did well in getting our pvcs this time around , at least Ebonyi surpassed Osun this time.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by tigerclaws: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Please, update your profile. He's now tigerclaws grin. Remember I am the real PPAPALSBULL grin
[/s]
shutup
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2018
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided dey not just Blind/dumb.They are wicked,evil, .Pigs U see how kanu back bend.,nah burden full there.Ipobareslaves
dix will result in severe pains oooo too savage plzzzzzz...Since when does semi hunchback equate or indicate "burden"? I fear una ooo����

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by iammo(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2018
rexwalters:
You were poor under pdp for 16 years with no foundation for the future,you claim APC made you poorer?but you reap what you sowed from the locust years of pdp,now you say you want to go back to Egypt like the ungrateful israelites that turned their back on Father Moses & died in the wilderness never seeing the promised land?

Sorry for you.

People like you have never experienced true democracy and don't even know what a true political party is. Invade you don't know, Nigeria doesn't have a political party in its through sense just Individuals using political platform for ambition. Now that I believe we are clear on that, I suggest you access individuals instead of party, that way you would understand that obasanjo's first term was 100% better than buhari's firsts term, from foreign debt settled and first real growth in foreign reserve even when oil price was bellow what it sells now, ground breaking for all the power station project we now enjoy(note completion of kaduna/ abuja Rail and power station takes from 5 to 9 years), and the privatisation of telecommunications sector which gave birth to competitive GSM market you and I enjoy today, then came yaradua who also tied very hard with the economy and then the poor performers like Jonathan and buhari. As for me 2019 In my state I am supporting APC gubernatorial candidate because his C.V speaks for him, and my senatorial district goes to ADC, but never again am I voting for buhari..
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by blanco34: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2018
check my signature

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Codes151(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2018
This fool should never be allowed to return! I hate cowards...,

Igbo’s are brainwashed easily!
Only time u can’t wash them is if u buy from them!!

That’s how one thought niger delta was Biafra
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by sarcasticdude(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
this is what i hate about the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
So the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want us to go back to those that wasted our $1.1tr in 16yrs.
God forbid.

Is atiku not among?
what about buhari in the 80s
Bro receive sense abeg
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Every nonentical idiot is now hustling to gain publication with the name of Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine this nonentity who claim to be a presidential candidate without any party, is that one a presidential candidate? And yet some imbecilic punks still claim that Nnamdi Kanu does not matter. What an Irony.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

Ndigbo will vote en-masse for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wether Nnamdi kanu resurrected or not, So sink that in Bitch .

[b][/b]And I'm telling you with every amount of guarantee that there will be a total lockdown in the whole of Biafra land on any date they put for your fraudulent selection. [b][/b]There will be no vote, go ask Obiano.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Indigenous(f): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by daveson2020(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Another yorubastard Afonja demon, trying to use a righteous man like nnamdi kanu to gain cheap popularity. The igbos doesn't need your stupid opinion..
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Oblang(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
It's funny how non Igbos, particularly Yorubas, think they know what is best for Igbos

Even when ur own talk, u must always see Yoruba...
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by emmie14: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Simbrixton:
complaining? bros no body wants igbos we are only together because of our greedy politicians 80% of yorubas hate you much more we only tolerate u
Sharing one country with you is an error. Let us disintegrate. Stop insulting Igbo clamour and agitation for independence. We don't belong to each other.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by kalu61(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2018
amaniro:

Yes oo I chop ban
grin welcome back. How is Abj and Mr president.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by amaniro: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2018
kalu61:
grin welcome back. How is Abj and Mr president.

There all fine
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by 9jaown(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the only area buhari has failed is by not allowing you and your family to steal.
You guys “zombies” will never use facts to argue. But will be defending your paymaster.

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by talk2emma: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2018
And this one want to be President of a country anywhere the present one is lifeless
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by talk2emma: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
In a country where a lifeless man is the persdent what do you except
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Simbrixton(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Don't mind that one, when the arewa youths gave an ultimatum for Igbos to leave the north, guess who went about begging to remain
honestly bruv
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Simbrixton(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
emmie14:

Sharing one country with you is an error. Let us disintegrate. Stop insulting Igbo clamour and agitation for independence. We don't belong to each other.
respect all people and be mature
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by Westaslave2(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2018
omooba969:

You don't have to curse her coz it's of no effect on her, she has only spelt out you bunch for what you are. TBH, igboz lack direction and you guys ride on emotions alot.

Remember, she's one of you & I salute her courage. cool
dnt quote again! U dnt av sense
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:

It's all about abuse & curse, nothing impressive - it shows how dysfunctional your brain is. cool
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' by princfred(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
Chai some of these things can make someones mojo leave him temporarily or otherwise...ehn......anzanwa.. see what you are telling a full grown .......this sunday afternoon ehn.. How can that guy enjoy his sunday rice? Are you a slay queen sef now youve slayed someone joy (instead of bring him one) and mojo in the wrong time (afternoon) with these kind comment. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.