Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Only For Those Who Need It Pls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only For Those Who Need It Pls (1651 Views)

Religion And Science On End Of The World Who Can Reconcile It Pls / If You Know It Pls Help! / Why Did God Plant That Tree In Garden When He Knows Man Will Eat It.pls answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by nuclearboy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
@Alexleo:

You have a desire for God and it is not informed by the lure of making money or controlling men's lives. That is great and commendable and God bless you for it. You will notice here that your desire is hated by satan who hates to see godly men kneel in prayer as evidenced by the fires being lit against you. Thats why you have the storyteller, the unbeliever and of course, the deputy head of the pharisee nation - all of them are bothered because true prayer will set men free. They too are doing the work of their father and guiding spirit so don't bother with them.

The battle is the Lord's and you are on His side. God will bless your effort. Ignore the ranting.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Mudley313: 2:31am On Jul 19, 2010
alexleo:

mudley313,
the greatest delusion is when you cant produce an anwer to what i asked you- does it mean that if you turn down a request made to you by your child you are a dead father

Absolutely Not; but that's completely different from the irrationality of a dead non-existent father who's delusional self-acclaimed child makes a request and delusionally pretends that it was turned down by the non-existent entity; which is your case
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
@joagbaje,
sorry if I sounded harsh but dont allow the enemy to use your posts as an attack to good intentions that is meant to promote God's work. Everybody's faith here is not of the same strenght. The weak ones can read it and be discouraged or distracted. Lets be careful pls. If you look at my posts you will see that I am not here to promote my church but to promote the gospel of Jesus Christ. Am not also pursuing any personal agenda. My own is just to speak the truth. However this does not mean that am perfect or infallible. Only God is. His grace is my strenght. God bless you.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
Nuclearboy,
thanks for your encouragement and prayers.
Surely the gates of hell cannot prevail. God will help us all to conquer this dark sinfull world and make heaven at last. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Bible Facts: Scriptures Prove Pre-trib Secret Rapture False! / Christian Lies About Satan / RAPTURE: Why The Left-behind Theology Should Be Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.