Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him (570 Views)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by akinzgist(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
See what a man did to his girlfriend because she cheated on him

An angry boyfriend destroyed his girlfriend's car because she cheated on him. See the full photos below.

https://silicongist.com.ng/2018/10/20/see-what-a-man-did-to-his-girlfriend-because-she-cheated-on-him/

Re: See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend Because She Cheated On Him by Kseafresh: 1:19am On Oct 21, 2018
He have the right if he's the one that bought it,if not Amadioha won't even save him

(1) (Reply)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Boyfriend Through The Window But His PS2 Was His Pr / Dominant Girls Are Easily Threatened By Other Beautiful Girls / President Of Promiscuous Sex Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.