Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (37968 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by shege45: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my Bleep mate though. So one night she invited her friend over for a party and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my Bleep mate. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and eveb traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her uo and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...
they can’t change

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Dididrumz(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Just the same way not all guys cheat, not all girls cheat too... I think there is a balance in life

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Davash222(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2019
She's not your girlfriend!! She's for community.

425 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by tee59(f): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
How can a leopard change its skin? She knows your weakness and uses that to her advantage. Just forget the her and move on. She can never change, it's in her DNA.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by psalmsmiles(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
what are you waiting for? Declare the relationship inconclusive!!!

343 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by EbukaHades10(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Davash222:
Community!!!!

246 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
OP, come sit with me and tell me what your problem in this life is...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Jayslicky: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, why didn't you use this proverb when meeting this your new girlfriend whom your former bleepmate introduced to or you thought she'll be different from her friend not knowing she is actually the boss, the truth is that you are just a bleep boy who doesn't want to share his new found paradise with another, can you swear you don't do other chicks apart from this girl, you all are just bunch of fucktards, you, your former bleep mate, your new bleepmate are just useless, now bleep off.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by neonly: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2019
If it true feel like slapping you

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
shege45:
they can’t change
Walahi. Why are girls this heart less
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Even a blind hyena can see that this relationship is a facade. You can't tame her... So Let the wild horse run wild while you ride along obviously with a helmet.

Go figure. undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2019
tee59:
How can a leopard change its skin? She knows your weakness and uses that to her advantage. Just forget the her and move on. She can never change, it's in her DNA.
You are correct Sir
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Pathetic.

Beware of std

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by kullozone(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2019
"I was shocked in my anus"
Anus ke Don't break up yet, wait till you're shocked in your preeksmiley

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by MarianaTrench: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:
Maybe there is pure honey in the girl's hole for you to have stayed this long grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by ghettochild4u(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my Bleep mate though. So one night she invited her friend over for a party and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my Bleep mate. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and eveb traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her uo and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
Oko olosho.... How far na?? How market?

14 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Trini4000(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Nawa o!..
.abeg shey sense Don cost?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
Pathetic.

Beware of std
Didn't want to mention that part sef.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by austyn0(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:

In this case, it is not the girl that is heartless, it is you that is senseless. Before you think I insulted you, Google the meaning of "senselessness".

I am repeating it again..... If you find out your partner cheated on you, drop him/her like they are hot. Don't believe in second chances because you are only giving them another chance to hurt you again.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by barbwire2(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by ashatoda: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2019
It's stupid of you yo be moved by the tears of a woman who cheated on you. The moment ladies know that you turn into a jelly fish when they she'd crocodile tears you are done for. my advice don't post her nudes it shows you are dumb hold them as collateral and tell her factually that you are done with her and make sure you mean it

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:

they are learning from the men and adding their own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now
by the way how can you be shocked in your anus. grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Xtopherprince(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:

I'd advice you don't. Might come back to bite you in that your shocked anus.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Ayoleeboy007: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2019
still can believe I bleeping read it all

9 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
A man who can control his sexual urge has 50% of life's problems solved.

When a lady discover that sex and their gimmicks can't move you, they call you all sort of names.
I know names I've been called just because I always want to think through all possible angles before anything.

One recently told me that I'm a robot who doesn't have the ability to understand how humans feel. She wants me to include emotions in everything but I told her I'd rather use my brain than to use my heart.

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Splinz(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:

That'd be outright foolishness and a violation. If you can't stomach the pains of cheating, please quietly take a walk.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2019
OP to slap your destiny just dey hungry me

Your girlfriend dey do community service

8 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Jcole1985(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Kolanut and palmwine is the only reasonable cure for the disease of Cheating.OP should have taken that cure before it degenerated to this.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Davash222:
Savage
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by ericbertrand(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
barbwire2:
Be wise, stop being emotional. You could go to jail for trying that, if the threats persist, file a complaint. THINK MAN, THINK!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / My Aunt Married At 39

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.