Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter (60069 Views)

No Sex, No School Fees. Father Tells Daughter. / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by AngelicBeing: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2018
uboma:
The man should be hanged.
Before he is hanged, he should be flogged 35 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, hanged and dropped off in a zoo in a lions enclave to be eaten by hungry lions sad

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2018
End time.. is near may God help us.. cry cry
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by JoseRaji(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2018
uboma:
The man should be hanged.
From his bälls
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by bluegrass07: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Terrible
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2018
I thought stories like this usually Come from southern Ijaw where I served,... A man impregnated his daughter and also his daughter's friend but the community where happy because both of them gave birth to boys......
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
Pm express and fabricated lies, fake sex stories
They never change. Same ol' pm news
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by tunary(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
Yoruba muslim at it again.

I dont know why yoruba christians are well behave than yoruba muslims.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Pearlyakin(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Shut up you this shameless tribalist, i really don't know why your parent will have to waste so much money on you and you end up as a senseless nonentity that only sees yoruba Muslim as a problem even when it's obvious the act was not committed by a yoruba man.

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by rock003: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

The man is neither a Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim. He isn't even a Yoruba

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Diehardnaira: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2018
aguiyi2:
Certain stories in this sinful world defy comprehension.

I swear by the old and new gods....some stories truly defy comprehension.... Even if that's what I must do to stay alive,I will rather die....my own baby girl that calls me father. Some people are chronically mad.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by abbeyty(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2018
How can your dik be strong towards your own daughter? Sick people everywhere
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by seunmohmoh(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe he's not her biological father
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by superamoled: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

"The 35-year old father was identified as Mr. Michael Igbaniba." Does that sound like a "Yoruba muslim" name to you?

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by tunary(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
You open your two korokoro eyes to sleep with your biological daughter when there are so many chicks out there. what a foolish man
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by lukui: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2018
to join the WhatsApp chat group click the link belowTo join the group unilorin connect click on the link below https:///HhuWTElBdlvFZRQQ5YE5CI
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Originalsly: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

....this one must be a product of incest.

@ topic.... this is worldwide.... when we thought pedophiles were like the worst.... even beasts don't do this...makes me want to believe in aliens...aliens in the form of humans....hope he gets life imprisonment. ...his balls, dick and an us rubbed with pepper....each morning...and evening.

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by sleepking(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Poor girl cry

I need to buy a gun

Serial killer things on my mind

Forget the bullshit some people don't deserve to be breathing angry
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Please which tribe bears "igbaniba" and where is isokoko located? This will aid me in my check as an NCAN agent
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Akabuking: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2018
the man needs this.

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Ogaga87(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Father from hell
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

and no one will ever understand how sense escaped you..Because if actually you aren't an alien or deliberately advertising phooolishness...You would know yorubas are one...we don't have normal ibos per se and osusu ibos...

And to think u type normal even complicates things..Nansense!
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by tunary(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

You don chop bellefull this morning abi
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by kokomilala(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2018
His mind,first, then his hormones,took a wrong turn.He became depraved,then debased.He allowed his animal instincts take over.So,the animal in him rode him instead of him to tame the animal because of his upper faculty-his mind.His lust for the flesh of his begotten consumed him.The likes of him are a poor excuse for who a father is.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by omoadeleye(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Mehn, this incest between father and daughter or mother and son is like chewing one's curd
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by legibow: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Kingosytex:
end time father!!

the man should be castrated!!
what a father..... Na to leave house now, go hustle
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Biingoo: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Did you write this? Or a bot did? I’m inclined to believe it’s a bot because no sane individual will write this shvt & be this dumb.
Where in this did it state that he was a Muslim? His name is Michael. You just hastily typed with your hands rather than with your � brain. Stop Generalizing rubbish. We have bad People in every single sphere of life, it’s not even about his religion, it’s about the kind of person he is.

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Tonimordred(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2018
D man 4 use style employ ous girl n wen his dota go skool....den u knack
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by link2ok22: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2018
empressteemah06:
Only God knows the kind of male I have in my life...

Next time speak for yourself.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Decolonel(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
This man is should be castrated

Afonja and child molestation are 5&6
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Hassan88(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
knacking your own daughter
OMG
And he will na na na blame devil 4 it.

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist