Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter (60073 Views)

No Sex, No School Fees. Father Tells Daughter. / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by tolufase: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
Yoruba muslim at it again.

I dont know why yoruba christians are well behave than yoruba muslims.

Hope you're satisfied now the name Michael has suddenly become a Muslim name.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Danma(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by maasoap(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2018
ulster:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!

Go back to your sleep. Northerners are not Atikulating, only Igbos do
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Edoziesmart(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
mtchew! fabricated news from a newbie blogger.
believe this news at your peril.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
A 15-year old girl has told the police how she became a sex slave for her biological father who insisted that he must sleep with her before he would pay her school fees in Lagos.

She revealed that the sexual assault started two years ago and she had endured because she wanted to go to school but was ashamed to reveal it because he was her father.

However, the father did not see any reason to stop the dastardly act as she was subjected to a sex slave at her age. It was learnt that when the demand for sex by her father increased and became unbearable for her, she went to the police and reported.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that the police intervened by rescuing the victim, kept her in protective custody at Mirabel Centre in Lagos and arrested the father for defilement.

The 35-year old father was identified as Mr. Michael Igbaniba. During investigation, the Police learnt that the suspect also made his daughter to abort a pregnancy and she reported the matter to their Church Pastor but her father stopped her from going to the Church.

The suspect was later released on bail before the news got to the Human Rights Office who ordered that the suspect be rearrested and that the case should be transfered to Isokoko Police Station for him to be charged to court.

The investigating Police Officer in charge of the case, Inspector Stella, declined to speak with our reporter and the OC JWC/Human Rights of the Station, Inspector Modupe, could not be reached to comment on the case. The case was later transferred to Isokoko Police Division.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by tambiri77: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

You are a big fool,who tell you the father is a Muslim,you lack home training

1 Like

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Dearlord(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Too wrong may God punish every evil dick that rises against our children Starting from evil the evil fathers here in Nairaland
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2018
onlineguruland:
this man should be sentenced to death by hanging..

how can you be banging your own daughter

Nigga tryna display his WhatsApp account being registered by a U.S.A number. lol

It ain't new everybody knows that already.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Lucifer66(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2018
This is simply something else cheesy
Every daughters role model, I pray all our future sons shall become fathers like this!
Amen!
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by empressteemah06(f): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2018
link2ok22:

Next time speak for yourself.
keep quiet
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Hamilton1(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Afonja at it again, Breakin records back to back
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Nathayas: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
Pm express and fabricated lies, fake sex stories
Oh this is the man

1 Like

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Benbobola(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Is like tetanus is break-dancing inside your brain. Must you bring religion inside this or have you ever heard a Muslim called Micheal?
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by 2bitrus: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
uboma:
The man should be hanged.
come to think of this if the man should be hang who will take care of the girl in country where scholarship is for rich men children.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Penthomi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Are you serious? The igbos v. Yoruba foolishness is not enough? Is this actually a thing? We don't need this, we honestly do not need this ma.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by sarcasticdude(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
isoko or isokoko
Stop confusing this thunder abeg cheesy
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by almakiyyun(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
When a grown up daughter refuses to cover her body you may likely have this result. Be a Muslim and dress properly.
Even holy Mary uses to dress in way that covers her entire body but today's Christians will be wearing bikini and bum shot and be roaming the house and the street tempting everyone.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Christmasdon(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Causing the man as useless and all what not won't solve the problem. But we should all channel our energy in knowing exactly what could be the rising cause for such dastardly act like the one mentioned to know and be able to stop future recurrences.
When i came to earth i do not know what is good or wrong but i was taught.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
wonders shall never end. angry

almakiyyun:
When a grown up daughter refuses to cover her body you may likely have this result]. Be a Muslim and dress properly. Even holy Mary uses to dress in way that covers her entire body but today's Christians will be wearing bikini and bum shot and be roaming the house and the street tempting everyone.
mcheeeeeew.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by mrich1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
sin
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by bk630(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Who told you that he is a Muslim?
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by mrich1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kingosytex:
end time father!!

the man should be castrated!!
ha ha! True talk.
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by mrich1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
almakiyyun:
When a grown up daughter refuses to cover her body you may likely have this result. Be a Muslim and dress properly.
Even holy Mary uses to dress in way that covers her entire body but today's Christians will be wearing bikini and bum shot and be roaming the house and the street tempting everyone.
lol
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Omobada(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

How foolish,gullible and stupid are you, to have taken "Mr Michael Agbaniba" for a Yoruba muslim.? So, every person living in Lagos is a yoruba or muslim? Oponu
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Toblesh(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
D man should go for mental checkups cus a sane man can't indulge in dis inhumane act...
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by Austine567(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
ONE GROUP COMES TO MIND TO ON THIS NEWS
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by michony505(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:

That name doesn't sound Yoruba
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by SignatureNG(f): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
fake news
Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by danBappha(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Iya !

Re: No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter by sleek214(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
I've noticed that 98% of the men that abused their daughters were very young when they got married. most of them are in their late 30s and early 40s and their daughters are now teenagers. instead of these men to take their sexual prowess outside, unfortunately they take it on their daughters. 50% are also no longer married to the women that gave birth to these girls. My observations .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.