Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? (20392 Views)

Reply To "What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real?" / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by theoriginalgood: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
I’m not really a Christian, but I do read the Bible in search of answers.

One day after consuming marijuana, I was reading my Bible and finally found Mark 10:18. It blew my mind. It had to be only God that directed me there.

Now I understand everything. Humanity is generally evil/bad. This is why people die. God can never die because he is good.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
ChyOmaa:

God has diverse ways to which He manifest Himself to people.

And he uses things that people without faith can get without believing so how does that distinguish your faith?
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
I can't say , all I know God is real ,like scientists can explain our DNA in our bodies or how earth really started or our protein genes is really complex and arranged
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by freethinker01: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Emma1Oj:
My Mom died 1990, I was in primary 4 den, we are 8 children in the family, my dad marry another woman not upto six month she said I'm a witch that she keep seeing me in her dream, she poison my dad heart to the extend of fighting my dad, my brothers, sisters hated me for no just cause, to cut the long story short, my dad became frustrated and asked me to leave the house, I became an abandon child. I slept under the bridge for yrs, praying, asking God to see me through. It was really thoughtful, I stay for days without food, bath or change of cloths, I don't brush my mouth at times for three days. I really suffered!!! I couldn't go to primary schl anymore, I dropped out. I beg God to help me. I started working as a labourer on site, carrying blocks n smelts at a very young age, at time some engineer refuse to give me job claiming I'm too young to do such job. But as young as I was I really love education, with the little money I get from my labor job I save and enroll into an evening g c e class, got the form, result came out I got C6 4, C5 2, C4 2. The result was fantastic. With my GCE, I got a job as an office ass and in few month I got Lasu partime form and graduate with 2.2 in international study even has professional certificate in logistics and management. This is just a summary. There are so many ways God has proved HE is with me and has show himself Very strong in my life. Now I live comfortably on my own but still looking for JOB. All can say is if U got GOD, HE will stand for U! Now my pple regreted their action we are now back!
really bro! Is this your best argument for the existence of God, really!? U sure can do better
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by ChyOmaa(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

And he uses things that people without faith can get without believing so how does that distinguish your faith?
Mine is exceptional... Any further explanation won't be necessary.
Thank u!
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by ndindiatu: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
God visited me in my room during my resting period. In my room. Not sleeping. He came.and asked me if I want to lose my soul. I said no. Asked me where is my daughter. I said in Nigeria. And he took me inside Catholic Church. In front of altar. And told me to worship him and not joke with it. Me personally hate Catholic Church. But u see what happened to me. Since then my dear. Na so. I woke up and wanted to run. I was in one room in Yankee that day thinking of my life. After that day I started going to morning mass cos I wasn't working. I had little last money with me. After two weeks I got a job that kept me going. No paper . Nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by franzis(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I GUESS TO THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE YOU'RE VIP, UNLIKE BILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE WALLOWING IN ABJECT POVERTY.

THIS THREAD, JUST LIKE TESTIMONIES IN CHURCHES, IS LACED WITH LIES AND SELFISHNESS THROUGH.
After Praying I didn't sit back and wait for the GOD to drop manna on my laps, I went out made connections, learnt new things and put in a whole lot of work, changed habits and lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by JhyMedex: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Wow you call it spontaneous remission. When one is sick from something that this doctors and scientist have claimed that there is no cure for, its nothing shot of a miracle. Its not trivial. There are many people who somehow receive healing through prayers, cancer, HIV patients inclusive. Please don't water down the miracles of God. If it was that easy how come so many people are not sero reverting or having spontaneous remission as you call it.

U accuse me of trying to trivialize a miracle..Lol..A miracle?..I tink not...

dt u dnt currently av an explanation for an event doesn't make it a miracle ..

Once upon a tym human beings believed rainfall n eclipses were miracles n required intervention from a God ...

Nw u n i av advanced so very much..Tanx to science by d way..
We know d occurrences dt eventually lead to rainfall..thunders n lightening..eclipses..

these events r no longer refered to as miracles..As science advances further..explanations for spontaneous remissions will bcom availabe..

N with d case of d patient d op talked abt...u 4gettin dt she's been on treatment 4 a yl..her family has spent ova 1.6mil on treatment..thats to tell u they've been using scientific medical therapies 4 a yl..one of these factors is probably reason y she entered remission n not because she said amen to a general prayer..

I pit it to u n pls ansa this question..

if "amens" were so powerful hw comes we've neva seen an amputee grow a new limb frm sayin amen!..i patiently await ur ansa..

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by SwagPower: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ogaga87:
I had a Divine Visitation and afterward saw him in my dream in 2012... That night when he appeared, I called out to my mum in the dream that the world has ended with Christ appearance. We started praying for our sins.. I came out and had up to a minute view of him.. He actually appeared with some angels on both sides of him.. While I decided to look at the angels, a bright light shone on my face, then they disappeared leaving Christ alone.. I was looking at Christ while he looked at me as well.. I was dumbfounded.. He sat on a chair with his garment as white snow.. The whiteness of his hair and his garment were alike. And I have only seen that texture of his hair on one Chinese man.. He had side beard, all as white as a snow.. I can never forget that experience..

U were prolly high bruv.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Around 2007/08, i started having symptoms of heart palpitation. By 09/10, it become so severe i thought i was gonna die, i was having fever all year round and was always in and out of hospital. When others were busy buying AC, I was busy shopping for room warmer for naija.

I was not religious but i do go to church every once once. Then Shiloh came, that year, and like every other church stuff, i wasn't damn interested.

But on this particular day Papa Adeboye was to preach at Shiloh, i felt this urge to suddenly go to Shiloh. Was damn stubborn so i fought off the urge. My condition was so bad that evening i was scared of going home since i lived alone. I usually drink loads of beer, so i will just sleep and hope i wake up again in the morning and funny enough, no one knew of this condition except my girlfriend.

I was still busy at work doing over time as i usually go to work from school and then home. But on this day, the restlessness become just too much and all my spirit wanted me to do was go to the nearest Living Faith facility and hook up to Shiloh. I didn't want that. I wasn't a Shiloh guy. In fact i didn't believe in miracles sought of. Still had my doubts.

I did all i could to shake off the go to Shiloh feeling, but nothing worked, so i closed and went home. Past 7PM, I still could not shake it off. In fact it was so bad and i was in serious pain i just wanted to sleep. Still could do nothing, just restless as all my spirit wanted was to be present at Shiloh.

Finally, i gave in and found my way to the nearest winners church. Church was so filled and every where was packed , so i sat at a lonely spot by the fence.

Soon afterwards, Adeboye took the mic and commenced preaching which i tried to follow to the best of my ability and when he started pray, he mentioned my case and said someone was getting a new heart.

I just kinda believe it was me and i felt strange. Cant really explain it. Got home and slept without drugs or beer. That was the end of that case till date. It still kinda sucks never too the chance to share it with members of the Winners Family. But i never felt that pain again and never took any drugs for that purpose.

But truth is i was saved when i least expected or deserved it. Glory.

7 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Tetragramaton(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
JhyMedex:

U accuse me of trying to trivialize a miracle..Lol..A miracle?..I tink not...

dt u dnt currently av an explanation for an event doesn't make it a miracle ..

Once upon a tym human beings believed rainfall n eclipses were miracles n required intervention from a God ...

Nw u n i av advanced so very much..Tanx to science by d way..
We know d occurrences dt eventually lead to rainfall..thunders n lightening..eclipses..

these events r no longer refered to as miracles..As science advances further..explanations for spontaneous remissions will bcom availabe..

N with d case of d patient d op talked abt...u 4gettin dt she's been on treatment 4 a yl..her family has spent ova 1.6mil on treatment..thats to tell u they've been using scientific medical therapies 4 a yl..one of these factors is probably reason y she entered remission n not because she said amen to a general prayer..

I pit it to u n pls ansa this question..

if "amens" were so powerful hw comes we've neva seen an amputee grow a new limb frm sayin amen!..i patiently await ur ansa..

For now, It is impossible for anyone to grow a limb because that is not the way the world is structured. Everything follows an order. Amen doesn't mean anything. Neither do our fasting, prayers and what not! Look at the planets and universes, look at the human structure itself, look at the animal kingdoms. Everything was done with utmost precision. Everything is structured and in order and even when Jesus wanted to come to earth, he had to come through a normal order and laws of the earth. Through Birth and not appearing and dissapearing. Even though the scriptures say it was holyspirit that pregnated mary. Perhaps they made it so just so his coming can be mysterious and angelic to the Primitive mind. He still came like a man. Born of a woman. Then why would anyone grow a limb?

Science is not an enemy of God. God himself is science. Everything is there for everyone who is worthy enough to discover. Who knows , we can grow a limb some day but remember the white man we so much want to emulate have to many secrets they will not divulge. Secret societies which many scientist belong to and would swear on secrecy. I have read to much and even indulged in spiritism. God is real. Religion is tainted.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Collinsowen: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Late last year, I survived a gunshot (Ak47) injury while driving... Bullet came in tru the abdomen and came out behind me thereby passing through the spinus process..

My leg got stucked on the throttle till I got to a speedometer of 210km/hr and later had an accident..

Today, I'm alive and in good condition..

I give God all the glory

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
franzis:
After Praying I didn't sit back and wait for the GOD to drop manna on my laps, I went out made connections, learnt new things and put in a whole lot of work, changed habits and lifestyle.

IF AFTER PRAYING TO YOUR CEILINGS YOU WENT OUT AND GOT THE JOB DONE YOURSELF, AND MADE YOUR MONEY... WHAT WAS THE FUNCTION OF PRAYERS AGAIN?

WHY DO YOU PRAY TO PASS AN EXAM WHICH YOU STUDIED FOR, BUT DON'T PRAY FOR DISABLED PEOPLE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL?

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARGUE IT MY FRIEND, PRAYERS ONLY GIVE A BELIEVER SOME KIND OF CONFIDENCE TO GO OUT AND ACHIEVE THIGHS.
BUT IN ALL REALITY, PRAYERS DO NOTHING. THEY DON'T WORK FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by JhyMedex: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tetragramaton:

For now, It is impossible for anyone to grow a limb because that is not the way the world is structured. Everything follows an order. Amen doesn't mean anything. Neither do our fasting, prayers and what not! Look at the planets and universes, look at the human structure itself, look at the animal kingdoms. Everything was done with utmost precision. Everything is structured and in order and even when Jesus wanted to come to earth, he had to come through a normal order and laws of the earth. Through Birth and not appearing and dissapearing. Even though the scriptures say it was holyspirit that pregnated mary. Perhaps they made it so just so his coming can be mysterious and angelic to the Primitive mind. He still came like a man. Born of a woman. Then why would anyone grow a limb?

Science is not an enemy of God. God himself is science. Everything is there for everyone who is worthy enough to discover. Who knows , we can grow a limb some day but remember the white man we so much want to emulate have to many secrets they will not divulge. Secret societies which many scientist belong to and would swear on secrecy. I have read to much and even indulged in spiritism. God is real. Religion is tainted.

U made some interesting pts..

Bt u still diverted off d mark..

U still left my question unanswered..

N wat do u mean by "it's impossible to grow a limb"..

I tot with God all tins r possible..isnt dt wat d scriptures says..

Jesus even said if u had faith as little as a mustard seed u cld command a mountain to lift itself n it'll will obey ..so pls clarify "impossible"..

N abt d world being created with utmost precision .another words "perfectly" structured perfectly?!..cheesy

I lol..if only u knw wat u talkin abt..grin..
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Aniacs(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
I believe there's someone greater than me that loves me and that person is God
An Armed Robber fired at me while I was in my uncle's shop but instead the bullets and everything in fell down and they were surprised and they left with material valuables
I survived a very close car accident while I was going to register my birth certificate, I was almost hit but I jump and the car behind me was damaged beyond repair
there are lots more God had done for and am sure they are not by my might
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Tetragramaton(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
JhyMedex:

U made some interesting pts..

Bt u still diverted off d mark..

U still left my question unanswered..

N wat do u mean by "it's impossible to grow a limb"..

I tot with God all tins r possible..isnt dt wat d scriptures says..

Jesus even said if u had faith as little as a mustard seed u cld command a mountain to lift itself n it'll will obey ..so pls clarify "impossible"..

N abt d world being created with utmost precision .another words "perfectly" structured perfectly?!..cheesy

I lol..if only u knw wat u talkin abt..grin..

God is not a magician. I will not water down the power of God or faith. You are again not getting my point. Science is not an enemy. Everything is there for any body to discover. Moving a mountain doesn't mean wishfully thinking a mountain will move. Don't literally study the bible like you're reading a novel. Its actually filled with hidden meaning and secrets. A mountain can be moved using technology. Technology that evolved through try and error. Not giving up on that technology is having faith that one day the scientist will get it and actually be able to move mountains. Same as replacing a limb. God will not come down to replace it. The technology is there. Which I'm sure there are already experimenting using rats. It takes continuous effort, faith and determination that they will get it right. That's why I laugh when people think science is an enemy of God. No its not. Everything is at our disposal. We are to use it for the progress of humanity.

Yes miracles still happen. Miracles that defy logic. Paranormal activities exist. If I were to talk about that, u wouldn't sleep tonight. Right now, I am tired. Goodnight.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LastDays777: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
echodrum:
the thing that made me believe that there is no Gid is that life has some simple principles that if you follow regardless of your religion you will get the same result. That means if life is based on your Bible things could have been going according to what your Bible says but it doesn't.

Yes I believe there are things in the bible that are difficult to understand. Most of them can't be taken literally.

But who actually set this simple principles for nature to obey since men like us can't countol nature?
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tetragramaton:

God is not a magician. I will not water down the power of God or faith. You are again not getting my point. Science is not an enemy. Everything is there for any body to discover. Moving a mountain doesn't mean wishfully thinking a mountain will move. Don't literally study the bible like you're reading a novel. Its actually filled with hidden meaning and secrets. A mountain can be moved using technology. Technology that evolved through try and error. Not giving up on that technology is having faith that one day the scientist will get it and actually be able to move mountains. Same as replacing a limb. God will not come down to replace it. The technology is there. Which I'm sure there are already experimenting using rats. It takes continuous effort, faith and determination that they will get it right. That's why I laugh when people think science is an enemy of God. No its not. Everything is at our disposal. We are to use it for the progress of humanity.

Yes miracles still happen. Miracles that defy logic. Paranormal activities exist. If I were to talk about that, u wouldn't sleep tonight. Right now, I am tired. Goodnight.

Question: did Jesus literally turn water to wine? If yes, why has no one done it again. If no, what is the significance of recording a fake miracle.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by eneojoedu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ever8054:
thank who.?...
someone cannot play with you
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Harrisee(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
nisco18ng:
Now I've had several encounters that will make even God himself not to be able to tell me he doesn't exist.
One of the unforgettable experiences occurred in 2014. I was about fuelling the generator with a full 10litres of fuel and operating my phone at same time.The generator was on the balcony with steel protectors to its roof. The Keg of fuel fell down and I caught it almost immediately, but that was not before some of the fuel spilled out and poured on the gen, my trousers and the leather chair on the balcony while also on the tile floor. About 85% of the fuel content was still left in the Keg opened.
Now there was a candle from an evening church service @ Celestial Church of Christ, that was lit at the door entrance just a few metres away from me.
I can't forget the silent blue flame I immediately saw coming towards me standing beside an almost filled opened 10litres Keg of PMS,a trouser partly soaked with fuel, a generator with spilled fuel all over its body and a leather chair also with spilled fuel over it.
You need no scientist to tell you the expected result. BOOM!!! is the only logical and scientific explanation that reality would give. But the mercies of GOD ALMIGHTY said NO to my grave mistake.
I ran out of the fire screaming at my mum to get out of the house through the back door. Later ran back and dragged the gen out of the fire, Neighbours at this time have gathered trying to put out the fire. Do not forget, there is an open 10 litre Keg of fuel right in the fire and a few inches from the furiously burning leather chair. The aluminium window beside the chair was completed shattered and burnt but not even the very light linen of the curtain on the window was wrinkled in any from as a result of the flame. The mouth of the keg of fuel was visibly on fire along with the handle of the Keg for as long as it took us to put out the fire but didn't explode. And I suffered just a minor burn on the surface of my left foot only which left a small and almost invisible scar on my left feet. Guess as a reminder of God's miracle in my life. Only when the fire was completely put out did neighbours believe that it was actually fuel in the keg and not water.
After a couple of days, a safety engineer with Chevron Nig Ltd. came to the scene, saw the burnt Keg of fuel still with its content and concluded that what happened clearly defies any scientific explanation as it was supposed to be an instant explosion.
But not even the rubber hose on the generator was damaged due to the fire. The chair and glass was the only casualty. Never in life have I believed more the story of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego. Even though I saw no one with me in the burning fire, I knew an Angel was right there with me coz not even my fuel-soaked trousers caught flame.

SO PROUD OF THE GOD I SERVE.

This got me in the realm of the spirit. We call him Chukwu, Oke mmuo, Oloro ihe loro ihe loro enyi. This is a testimony

2 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by JhyMedex: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tetragramaton:

God is not a magician?..grin..he den does he perform his miracles?..
Ur manner of defending religion is humorous BTW ..i kinda like it..grin

using science to validate d bible..Telin me abt technology moving mountains..when clearly Jesus was talkin to a bunch of guys abt 2000yrs ago..

Dude!..I suppose u a lawyer?..

Gnyt bruh..cos if i decide to go surgical on ur points...I might make u doubt ursef..
Shalom..grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Ogaga87(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

Question: did Jesus literally turn water to wine? If yes, why has no one done it again. If no, what is the significance of recording a fake miracle.

I can that there is no element of meditation in your life.. If you desire to know then you must make it an habit.. It will help you a lot..

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Harrisee(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
My job is a testimony. When men thought I would be unemployed due to my course and grade, God said differently. He spread forth his hand on my life, and things turned for good. Those who felt I was useless are now coming close. GOD CAN CHANGE ANY STORY. TRUST HIM TODAY

#christ is enough

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Horlufemi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
If the mind exists, God exists.

1 Like

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ogaga87:

I can that there is no element of meditation in your life.. If you desire to know then you must make it an habit.. It will help you a lot..

And I can see you are bereft of critical thinking skills. Acquire it, it will help you a lot.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
nisco18ng:
Now I've had several encounters that will make even God himself not to be able to tell me he doesn't exist.
One of the unforgettable experiences occurred in 2014. I was about fuelling the generator with a full 10litres of fuel and operating my phone at same time.The generator was on the balcony with steel protectors to its roof. The Keg of fuel fell down and I caught it almost immediately, but that was not before some of the fuel spilled out and poured on the gen, my trousers and the leather chair on the balcony while also on the tile floor. About 85% of the fuel content was still left in the Keg opened.
Now there was a candle from an evening church service @ Celestial Church of Christ, that was lit at the door entrance just a few metres away from me.
I can't forget the silent blue flame I immediately saw coming towards me standing beside an almost filled opened 10litres Keg of PMS,a trouser partly soaked with fuel, a generator with spilled fuel all over its body and a leather chair also with spilled fuel over it.
You need no scientist to tell you the expected result. BOOM!!! is the only logical and scientific explanation that reality would give. But the mercies of GOD ALMIGHTY said NO to my grave mistake.
I ran out of the fire screaming at my mum to get out of the house through the back door. Later ran back and dragged the gen out of the fire, Neighbours at this time have gathered trying to put out the fire. Do not forget, there is an open 10 litre Keg of fuel right in the fire and a few inches from the furiously burning leather chair. The aluminium window beside the chair was completed shattered and burnt but not even the very light linen of the curtain on the window was wrinkled in any from as a result of the flame. The mouth of the keg of fuel was visibly on fire along with the handle of the Keg for as long as it took us to put out the fire but didn't explode. And I suffered just a minor burn on the surface of my left foot only which left a small and almost invisible scar on my left feet. Guess as a reminder of God's miracle in my life. Only when the fire was completely put out did neighbours believe that it was actually fuel in the keg and not water.
After a couple of days, a safety engineer with Chevron Nig Ltd. came to the scene, saw the burnt Keg of fuel still with its content and concluded that what happened clearly defies any scientific explanation as it was supposed to be an instant explosion.
But not even the rubber hose on the generator was damaged due to the fire. The chair and glass was the only casualty. Never in life have I believed more the story of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego. Even though I saw no one with me in the burning fire, I knew an Angel was right there with me coz not even my fuel-soaked trousers caught flame.

SO PROUD OF THE GOD I SERVE.

LoL, you've watched too many movies that's why you expected a plastic container of petrol to explode.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by echodrum(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
LastDays777:

Yes I believe there are things in the bible that are difficult to understand. Most of them can't be taken literally.

But who actually set this simple principles for nature to obey since men like us can't control nature?

I am talking about principles that guide human being success and failure. these principles are life accumulated experiences that has been tested and proven over and over by human just like you. You can set your own principles if you want. It's not a rocket science.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:
This makes no sense
Weldon sensible judge
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2018
bluefilm:

Can you see how foolish you sound?

You mentioned so many.

But when you wanted to list at least one of those so many reasons, you remembered that atheists are the reason why you believe in your so called God.

Religion will only make you a fool.

Wake up now.

Guy I believe too much blue film watching is what is worrying you grin

Those that have experienced God know He exists.
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Gloriawinning: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2018
It's been 2 years exactly that Jesus Christ saved me from the teeth of the devourer and I am so shocked that I cry everytime of how God preserved my life. I will never forget God and I am in awe of him for life.

In 2012 I met a guy I loved but he brought evil into my life and I was already written off to not exist. I kept praying and kept struggling with him as we had been woven into each other both physically and spiritually .

I'm not going to reveal scary series of events but by the time Jesus Christ had my time, he removed me from grass to grace.

My life is so much better now you wouldn't suspect the evil that happened to me in the past. What my eyes witnessed I cannot open my mouth to tell anymore , ordinarily I shouldn't survive. Surely a higher power not only saved me but blessed me with all I need to carry on in this journey of life.
Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

It doesn't change the fact that he is going to hell since he isn't a christian. Whatever he must have done for humanity doesn't count. How fire is his next destination

He could end up in the Christian hellfire or the Muslim hellfire sha
Re: What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2018
franzis:
I was down , depressed , broke and frustrated and one faithful day I faced one of the four corners in my room and cried and poured out my heart to the Lord and ever since them life has never been the same...
You don't mean it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.