Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground (32535 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by IamTheAnswers: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Love you

Guys
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by ImaIma1(f): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eketem:
You didn't say how old your child is, however I guess the child is under 2, please no reason to worry, children take their time to reach some milestones.

You can help the child by holding the hand to walk or encourage using a walker. Ensure the environment on the floor is safe for exploring

It is funny how some other parents will be like "my child walked when he was 7months" "my child started growing teeth at 2months.

My daughter was 1 on Saturday and she has 2 teeth and two just starting to grow and she is not walking yet though she is the daring type...not scared. Hopefully we will get pass this soon
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Smazlexander: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is funny how some other parents will be like "my child walked when he was 7months" "my child started growing teeth at 2months.

My daughter was 1 on Saturday and she has 2 teeth and two just starting to grow and she is not walking yet though she is the daring type...not scared. Hopefully we will get pass this soon
That's One Of The Most Fascinating Things About Kids I Am lucky To Meet Them A Lot Cause My Mom Runs A DayCare Thier Was This Twin Brothers Then The Kehinde Was very Active This Boy Had An Almost Complete Teeth At 2 This Kid Can eat For nigeria In Any Competition But Was Not Able To Walk On His Own Till He Was 2Years 6Months But The Twin Loved Sweet Things And Would Rather Want cookies Instead Of Food Started Walking Has Early 11 Months So Children Ain't The Same
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by kollinpowel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
shitshappen:

She is good, you need to see her telling me bye bye this morning.
they just so wonderful that u always love to have them around.
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Hilbertrudolf(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
If your child is 'male' you have nothing to worry about but if its a "female" Hmmmm!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What are you trying to say

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Eketem: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
ImaIma1:

You need to ignore them, with my first child that walked at almost age 2 nothing I didn't hear but I stood my grounds and told them the child is fine and each child takes their own time and he was still successfully meeting his mile stones. Those ones are competing with themselves, they will be the ones to get lesson teachers for a baby that is a year and a half
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by ImaIma1(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eketem:

You need to ignore them, with my first child that walked at almost age 2 nothing I didn't hear but I stood my grounds and told them the child is fine and each child takes their own time and he was still successfully meeting his mile stones. Those ones are competing with themselves, they will be the ones to get lesson teachers for a baby that is a year and a half

Funny @ lesson teacher for a 1yr and half cheesy.

I am not putting myself under pressure. She will be fine
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by buskeske: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
My last baby did the same, he walks on bed but once you put on the ground he will just sit down until one day, it was raining and suddenly there was a mighty thunder,
he just stood up and started running here and there in the house and shouting halleluyah! Halleluya!

Na so the young man started walking, he was about 14months then, he is 7yrs now.

So don't worry, he will walk when he is ready to walk jare
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Eketem: 2:38am On Oct 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

Funny @ lesson teacher for a 1yr and half cheesy.

I am not putting myself under pressure. She will be fine

Good. Definitely she will be fine. One woman tried this silly comparing thing with someone close she said her daughter 4 can write 1-200 my friend told her, her own son 4 wrote WAEC and Jamb and scored 400 na so the woman discover brain no try am again
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by ImaIma1(f): 4:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Eketem:

Good. Definitely she will be fine. One woman tried this silly comparing thing with someone close she said her daughter 4 can write 1-200 my friend told her, her own son 4 wrote WAEC and Jamb and scored 400 na so the woman discover brain no try am again

cheesy cheesy

I will definitely try that if someone tries to compare.

1 Like

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by shitshappen(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2018
kollinpowel:
they just so wonderful that u always love to have them around.

They are my brother, they are. Cute, innocent and troublesome at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:37am On Nov 09, 2018
Ioannes:

Oh Lawd! You've started procreating? And I was hoping you'd become a hermit in Gobi desert or something.

You mean there are little Nwamaikpes running around somewhere ready to join their dad in his display of thoughtlessness on NL?

So not ok.
lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.