Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground (32168 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by ttomexy(f): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
My daughter started walking on the bed at 11month, and walk on the ground at 1 year 1 month, nothing to worry about,just be watchful so he does not fall from the bed
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by longjon: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The reverse is usually the norm.
So I'm kinda surprised.

I had a similar problem with my then toddler. He always crawled into the kitchen to sleep. Even at night.
Sometimes he'd wake up in the middle of the night, then crawl to the kitchen and lie there.

It was then we realized it was actually in the kitchen we made love to conceive him.

I'm thinking you guys never did it on the ground but always on the bed. So he still identifies the bed as his foundation.

But there's nothing to be worried about.
If he can gain balance on the bed, he won't have a problem on the ground.
It could also be that the softness of the bed reassures him that he won't be falling on a hard surface.
He will definitely outgrow that fear.

Babies change.

At least the last paragraphs of your post made some sense .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Muzikluva(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

I had a similar problem with my then toddler. He always crawled into the kitchen to sleep. Even at night.
Sometimes he'd wake up in the middle of the night, then crawl to the kitchen and lie there.

It was then we realized it was actually in the kitchen we made love to conceive him.

I'm thinking you guys never did it on the ground but always on the bed. So he still identifies the bed as his foundation.

It could also be that the softness of the bed reassures him that he won't be falling on a hard surface.

Babies change.
You are a mad man grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Aarenaija: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
A potential space explorer loading grin
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by bendike: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.
Legend has it that Nnwamaikpe is still in his kitchen making love grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by fizziea(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
nwaamaikpe for president!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by deavicky(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.
na waa!!!!! See person reasoning
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Butoneday2(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2018
The child needs a spiritual cleansing? tongue
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by royalair(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.
can anything good come from you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by greggng: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
Experienced parents in the house please your timely inputs are highly needeqd.

That child is not a Nigerian and pls don't force him to be a citizen of this shit hole. He prefers a smooth platform like what is obtainable abroad.
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 22, 2018
is he or she a walking death
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2018
How is that a cause for concern? I used to practice summersault-ing and other forms of dangerous landing on bed or soft grasses when I was small.....to gain confidence and balance.
Don't be surprised if one day he jumps off the bed and start running towards the nearest stadium.
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by BabbanBura(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.

Chai hanty, u fuxk n conceived in kitchen n that's why pikin dey always trace em root what of if u Bleep n conceived inside club, na club the pikin go like abi? or church/mosque - if true don't u think religious centre go create place for inside dem centres for copulation so the resultant pikins go dey trace themselves to those centres?
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by dfrost: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2018
royalair:
can anything good come from you grin

Are you still asking? Wake up!

It's NwaAmaikpe cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by BrightEye(m): 2:28am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.

This guy is on drugs.
I can't imagine a 'normal' brain having such incredible sense of sarcasm without taking some nutrootic or pshic drugs. Wow!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by enemyofprogress: 3:35am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.
no wonder my landlord's son always like to sleep in the toilet, my landlord and his wife must have done it inside the toilet to conceive him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Ctrlfocus: 3:36am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.

I really like this. Very clear explanation. God bless. And i so much like toddlers .... their ways are full of fun especially as from 7/8 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by citadels(f): 5:01am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Idrismusty97 post=72296384] Actually read your comment half way before i scroll up to take a look at the monikme too. He is crazy indeed. grin
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Goalnaldo(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.
guy where you come from? smiley
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by kollinpowel(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2018
shitshappen:

Invite some children his/her age around, let them play and run around the house and watch them draw him/her out. Had similar problem with my daughter crawling only on the bed, til last holiday my sister visited for two weeks with a daughter almost the age of my daughter. Now my daughter's second name is follow follow
daddy follow follow, how is follow follow doing?[ grin grin grin grin
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by saintneo(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So I'm kinda surprised.

Babies change.
kolo. looool
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
grin End time child. The pikin go step ground after Buhari don go back Daura in 2019. The child no want step Naija soil for now. Blame Buhari.
grin
What's wrong with y'all on this platform?? grin
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2018
embarassed
iCauseTrouble:
Guess you did his phucking on the bed

it should have been done where? in the forest?
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by duzamadus: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
the boy is afrais ni na
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by JoseRaji(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2018
iCauseTrouble:
Guess you did his phucking on the bed
I don't understand. Isn't that supposed to be the default location for it?

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by abdulhamid0(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Lay your bedsheet on the floor, put your pillow by his side and let him walk, if he does one walk successfully that would be it.....Smart kid he is probably scared of falling
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by jeff1607(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2018
oweniwe:

Bankers are dull o.
Na to dey make love inside bank vault remain cheesy
Either the pikin becomes a thief, banker or prisoner
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by Bebetter: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Madam you have just birthed the next "AVATAR" and he is basically practicing his "Air Bending" technique up on the bed... don't worry it may take some training but he will surely master "Earth bending" & floor movements.... after all he is the "Avatar"! grin grin
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by amadamusno: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2018
wow,the child must be very scared

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE! cheesy cheesy

Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by shitshappen(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
kollinpowel:
daddy follow follow, how is follow follow doing?[ grin grin grin grin

She is good, you need to see her telling me bye bye this morning.
Re: My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground by oweniwe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
jeff1607:

Either the pikin becomes a thief, banker or prisoner

No. Their child will be bringing them money from bank everytime so they will be rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.