Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (430079 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
IT
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please is there anyone currently trying to schedule an interview date and what dates are available?

Please for those who already booked a date, were you able to reschedule to an earlier date?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by eyinola: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
D ban will be lifted this week,delegations r in crusial meeting in Washington DC atm
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
eyinola:
D ban will be lifted this week,delegations r in crusial meeting in Washington DC atm
baba are you for real? Please how did you know?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by eyinola: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Treasureprince1 post=86509814]baba are you for real? Please how did you know? I just watch a video someone sent me from usa by usa secretary of state and our minister of foreign affairs or ..I can say the committee r making progress
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=eyinola post=86510427][/quote]that's an old video though, that was their meeting last Monday but I think the ban would be lifted soon. Let's keep being positive and hopeful
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Behave yourself.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Keep talking, I am listening and I see who is who. grin
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jokunle(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
When will this ban be lifted. I’m on this process and I don’t want any flop
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
jokunle:
When will this ban be lifted. I’m on this process and I don’t want any flop
It will take time. All US Immigration policy is about to reduce immigration and eventually to stop it, chain immigration, anchor babies, illegals, undocumented should stop and if any country has many overstayed, we ban this country. Nothing personal.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by frapzkid: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
SmartKitty:

It will take time. All US Immigration policy is about to reduce immigration and eventually to stop it, chain immigration, anchor babies, illegals, undocumented should stop and if any country has many overstayed, we ban this country. Nothing personal.

Bro are you that jobless or just mean cos I do not know whether to laugh at this or cry for your numbness

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
IT
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
frapzkid:
Good evening house
Please I have some urgent questions hoping if you can help me with some or all.
I am in the process of applying to UNT for Data Analytics, GRE is not required though .
1. Two Letter of recommendation is required , preferably at least one from an employer. I recently just started a new job and I do not want my employer to know that I plan on leaving . Please where can I get a letter from another organisation and must it have the company logo.

2. Concerning the new Visa ban , if someone eventually get a student visa. If the ban is still on after the person finishes studying , which I pray would not be so, can the person marry a citizen and not be affected by the ban since he would do change of status.

3. If after getting a student Visa, can a student defer his start date to another semester . I.e instead of August start January. And if he can ,
Would he need to do another interview again or would the Visa date just be changed after informing the school .
Wow! I see you are a very busy fellow. Ha-Ha-Ha grin
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Innobeem: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Just got a notice from uscis about my birth certificate not showing either of my parents names. To them it don’t look authentic.the hospital where I was born is no more operating. They want something authentic to show that I was born in Nigeria and also name of both or either parents and also stamp or seal from Nigerian government. Please do anyone have any solutions or ideas.thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Innobeem: 1:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Note; also I am in the United States and also got here on a k1 visa, already married and filed for my papers too
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Daslimo: 5:31am On Feb 11, 2020
SmartKitty:

You can think whatever you wish but this is a public forum, I don't disrespect anybody here, I express my opinion about the situations. And I give the REAL advice based on my knowledge and experience. Not everybody will tell you just the sweet sugary lies, it's life and it's the reality, we all know, many Nigerians cheat and scam Americans even in marriage, many Nigerians use and abuse US visas. You don't like to hear the opinion different of yours? Open your own blog and don't let anybody to comment there.
This is a PUBLIC forum and you are violating this Forum rule attacking personally even by my nick name. I see you are already in US, good luck, you are watched and all your behavior is recorded.

well dear, I wouldn't blame you for your post.

First, I am a guy. second,I'm sure you now realise what i meant by "someone's daughter " committing suicide.
So if you are a quick judgemental person, you might wanna change your perspective in life.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 5:46am On Feb 11, 2020
SmartKitty:

The bolded is a big lie. The US immigration policy is not reduce or stop immigration. Even Trump himself does not want to stop immigration in it's entirety. He is leaning towards the Canadian immigration policy.

And secondly, the democrats are not against chain immigration, anchor babies and others. Only Trump. The democrats as well as the moderate republicans know that America is a land of immigrants. So I'm almost confident that all these Trumpist policies will be squashed soon.

Finally, the truth is that Trump is not against immigration in general. He is not against Europeans seeking to immigrate to the US, he is just against people from poor countries coming to the States. He thinks that immigrants from rich countries will make America rich and immigrants from poor countries will make America poor. Thats a shallow thinking. The truth is that Immigrants from poor countries have contributed immensely to the American economy than thise from rich countries.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2020
planning and statistics.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by iwanvisityankee: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2020
SmartKitty:

You like it or not, many countries are closing doors to immigrants. I understand many wish to come to developed and rich countries but there is not enough space and enough resources to receive all. You can say many contributed to our economy, yes and not, many also came to get welfare and all kind of free goodies. Trump just don't want to be as Europe, contrary of what you say he wants rich European immigrants. America is a melting pot and until now in America all colors and races work better together than in any other country, but we don't want NO Law situation as in Europe where so many extremists and violent groups are taking over.

And you like it or not, immigration doors are closing all around the world including America. Yes, we will continue to accept good professionals on job visa, capable investors but we are stopping so many visa categories and reducing the immigration quota. It's not about you or any country, it's about planning and statistics.
We ? grin grin grin grin. Who dash monkey banana? LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
I tire o grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by paosca20: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys, after I exported my whatsapp chats and sent to my email, it was displaying on notepad when I wanted to print! Can I print it on notepad? Or how should I go about it?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by paosca20: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys, after I exported my whatsapp chats and sent to my email, it was displaying on notepad when I wanted to print! Can I print it on notepad? Or how should I go about it?...
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Beautyaddy: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
SmartKitty:

You like it or not, many countries are closing doors to immigrants. I understand many wish to come to developed and rich countries but there is not enough space and enough resources to receive all. You can say many contributed to our economy, yes and not, many also came to get welfare and all kind of free goodies. Trump just don't want to be as Europe, contrary of what you say he wants rich European immigrants. America is a melting pot and until now in America all colors and races work better together than in any other country, but we don't want NO Law situation as in Europe where so many extremists and violent groups are taking over.

And you like it or not, immigration doors are closing all around the world including America. Yes, we will continue to accept good professionals on job visa, capable investors but we are stopping so many visa categories and reducing the immigration quota. It's not about you or any country, it's about planning and statistics.

loool! grin...you are doing a great job trolling and misleading people on this travel forum. cheesy

I am quite surprised that people haven't figured you out that you are not an American and do not live in America...and so do not speak for most Americans.

Continue with the trolling and misleading if that's what makes you happy and remain sane. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by molybdenum0012: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

loool! grin...you are doing a great job trolling and misleading people on this travel forum. cheesy

I am quite surprised that people haven't figured you out that you are not an American and do not live in America...and so do not speak for most Americans.

Continue with the trolling and misleading if that's what makes you happy and remain sane. cheesy

You are so right. That guy derives joy in misleading people. He is going to call you out for pointing that out .lol
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Coquinoqui: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
paosca20:
Hi guys, after I exported my whatsapp chats and sent to my email, it was displaying on notepad when I wanted to print! Can I print it on notepad? Or how should I go about it?

Why don't you just screenshot your chat which proof more authenticity that nothing is edited lot of applicants have come across use this method. Just a suggestion

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by paosca20: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coquinoqui:

Why don't you just screenshot your chat which proof more authenticity that nothing is edited lot of applicants have come across use this method. Just a suggestion

Tnx bro
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
Lol, you wish. Come to Dallas and we will see your immigration status and delay it. Showing you the real America. grin
Lol, I see how hard you try to get to any better country. Big mouth will ruin it all for you. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.