Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (430301 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LakesidesNG: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
*TRANSCRIPT! TRANSCRIPT!! TRANSCRIPT!!!*

I want to say a very and special thanks to Almighty GOD @⁨Amadi Nkesi. @⁨Patrice@ Chocolate @ Princess Adedoyin & @F33L⁩ for your private support and to all the group member tnx for your prayers, God bless you all��.

My transcript :
Pls before I proceed be very mindful off those Touts outside especially on your first visit.
I got to the embassy 5:30am and my interview is 7am.
At the car park where I parked One of them walk up to me in their small bussiness centre to show you some outdated printout paste on their wall . Was shows one CGI visa fee transaction receipt for proof of visa fee receipt. I showed him the GTB bank receipt from my bank only for them to start Editing one useless page. I now told the guys how much is this he is doing he said retrieving of receipt from CGI Portal is #15,000 (immediately I swear for him that for this LASGIDI wey we gather Dey ?? I just vex commot. Walked down to the Queue at the Embassy FrontYard. We are call to line up and we are giving a contact shit to fill, then we were call in by our number I was No. 19
I call by a black lady Naija I guess on table 18 handed a slip on how to arrange the documents and she took my document’s and added the ones she needed to the file already sent to them by NVC then i was later asked to sit down and l would be called upon by my No. 19 . I was later all by a white man.
Co: What is your name
Ans:I answer
Co: Who is xoxoxoxoxoxox & xoxoxoxoxox
Ans:I answered My Children
Co:What's your fiance name
Cos:Have you been arrested before??
Ans:No
Co: Have you ever been married before?
Ans:I answer NO, But kids
Co: How did you met?
Ans: I answer Social Media (Facebook to be precised.
Co: Has she ever been married & How many time ?
Ans: I said Yes (3-Times)
Co: How do you cope with the age differences ? You’re 34 while she is 67 ?
Ans: I answered where true love and understanding exist I don’t think Age should be a problem cos she isn’t and have never even acted like she is older than I am before since we started this journey. he said WOW!
Co: What kind of work does she do?
Ans: Administrative Security
Co: What are your parents take on the age difference?
Ans: My Parents are not the type that dictate or pick for their children when it comes to marriage or relationship provided they know it’s what gives their child joy, They give their Blessings & Support. He said WOW!
Co: What kind of work do you do
Ans: I answered CIVIL ENGINEERING
Lastly he said I would be approving your visa and do you know what next you need to do after now ?? When you get to the States you have to get married within 90-Days & other paper works continues from their.
Expect to pick up your visa stamped passport in 10-Days and he handed over a slip to me for guide in how and when to pick up my passport.
Congratulations you have been approved. May God be praise �

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Coquinoqui: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2022
16th march 2022 i Submitted Adjustments of status, Employment Authorization Card and advanced parole

16th march received USCIS Receipt notice.

25th march biometric appointment scheduled

22nd April I did my biometric and photo capture
After the appointment I checked my case online it says actively been processed , checked again few hours later and it changed to “We have approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, we will mail ur card to the address u gave us” Omo i surprise I got the approval same day I did the biometric. Just 1 month and 5days . Thank God for grace , can’t wait to enter the hustling field$$$$$$$$$.

6 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Coquinoqui: 4:48am On Apr 23, 2022
LakesidesNG:

I want to say a very and special thanks to Almighty GOD @⁨Amadi Nkesi. @⁨Patrice@ Chocolate @ Princess Adedoyin & @F33L⁩ for your private support and to all the group member tnx for your prayers, God bless you all��.

My transcript :
Pls before I proceed be very mindful off those Touts outside especially on your first visit.
At the car park where I parked One of them walk up to me in their small bussiness centre to show you some outdated printout paste on their wall . Was shows one CGI visa fee transaction receipt for proof of visa fee receipt. I showed him the GTB bank receipt from my bank only for them to start Editing one useless page. I now told the guys how much is this he is doing he said retrieving of receipt from CGI Portal is #15,000 (immediately I swear for him that for this LASGIDI wey we gather Dey ?? I just vex commot. Walked down to the Queue at the Embassy FrontYard. We are call to line up and we are giving a contact shit to fill, then we were call in by our number I was No. 19
I call by a black lady Naija I guess on table 18 handed a slip on how to arrange the documents and she took my document’s and added the ones she needed to the file already sent to them by NVC then i was later asked to sit down and l would be called upon by my No. 19 . I was later all by a white man.
Ans: I answered where true love and understanding exist I don’t think Age should be a problem cos she isn’t and have never even acted like she is older than I am before since we started this journey. he said WOW!
Ans: My Parents are not the type that dictate or pick for their children when it comes to marriage or relationship provided they know it’s what gives their child joy, They give their Blessings & Support. He said WOW!
Lastly he said I would be approving your visa and do you know what next you need to do after now ?? When you get to the States you have to get married within 90-Days & other paper works continues from their.
Expect to pick up your visa stamped passport in 10-Days and he handed over a slip to me for guide in how and when to pick up my passport.

Congratulations. I know that feeling, Welcome to America

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by VanMoyez: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
LakesidesNG:
Thanks to almighty God and this Forum for a successful interview at the US Embassy today. My Visa has been Granted …. To God be the Glory, Honour & Adoration ���� I will post my Transcript pretty soon ����

Congrats man! I'm very happy for you. Please, at your convenience, kindly share your interview questions. Thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
LakesidesNG:

My transcript :
congrats am happy for u
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
congratulations ....

LakesidesNG:
Thanks to almighty God and this Forum for a successful interview at the US Embassy today. My Visa has been Granted …. To God be the Glory, Honour & Adoration ���� I will post my Transcript pretty soon ����
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by anduyo: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wow…. Mine took about 3 months from biometric to getting my ead card

Coquinoqui:

16th march 2022 i Submitted Adjustments of status, Employment Authorization Card and advanced parole

After the appointment I checked my case online it says actively been processed , checked again few hours later and it changed to “We have approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, we will mail ur card to the address u gave us” Omo i surprise I got the approval same day I did the biometric. Just 1 month and 5days . Thank God for grace , can’t wait to enter the hustling field$$$$$$$$$.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Coquinoqui:

Great. Congratulations. Biden's administration is trying to speed up work authorizations and the process in general.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Coquinoqui: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
sharpman1:

Great. Congratulations. Biden's administration is trying to speed up work authorizations and the process in general.

Yea man, thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by greeners222(m): 1:20am On Apr 25, 2022
I thought they said age different is red flag
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by greeners222(m): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2022
@LakesidesNG. I have a 63 years old too and I am 34 years old this year. She has been to Lagos before Jan 2019. But I was advised based on the age gap that this would never work out and I got freaked out and stop. I am happy to hear the age gap is not really a problem.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 2:41am On Apr 25, 2022
LakesidesNG:

Congratulations. Welcome to America!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by JadesolaAde(f): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have been following this page for more than 5years now. I want to appreciate everyone that have shared their experiences making the process easier for us coming behind.
Went for my interview today and my visa was approved to the glory of God.
The process was more of conversation than an interview.
After all the security checks. Entering into the interview hall we meet another queue. Well I was called to window16 where all my documents were collected the ones not needed were returned I was asked to sit that my number will be called. After like 10min I was called to window 19 which I was actually praying to get cos the man has been pleasant with all his interviews. He asked the following questions.

1. What is my name
2. Have I been married before?
3. Has he been married before?
4. Do either of us has any kids ?
5. How many times have we met?
From our pictures he picked one and said oh this is dubai and I said yes, he was like did you enjoyed your vacation there. Just normal conversation. I think it is more of conversation than interview.
Next thing I heard was I will be approving your visa.
Glory be to God.

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ezinwaJesu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Let me first thank God Almighty who made it possible that we embark on this process and see it to the end. I reserve my special thanks to all the great comrades in this house for your immense contributions. Truly, Nairaland is a university with distinction.

I finally went for my interview today and got approved. I will say, 98% of cases that were interviewed today got approval. That was really encouraging especially when you stand in the line and see people ahead of you going home with slips and smiles on their faces. It was even more encouraging that you could hear all the transcripts today and that helps the person next in line to be better prepared knowing the likely question to be answered.

My transcript was one of the simplest and most straightforward.

VO: What is your name.
Anw: .....

VO: Raise your right hand and take the oath:
Answ: I did

VO: Have you ever been married
Anw: No

VO: Do you have kids

VO: Does you fiancee have kids
Answ: No

VO: has she ever been married
Anw: no

VO: What is her occupation
Anw: I told him. (VO replied: that's wonderful)

VO: Place your right four fingers on the scanners. ( Repeated same for thumbs)

VO: Where did you meet her
Answ: I told him

VO: When last did she visit you.
Anw: I told him two months ago

VO: I will approve your visa. Once you travel to the US, you must marry within 90 days. But if you chose to change your mind, you must leave the US as soon as you decide.

VO: Passed a printout to me with description on how to pick up my visa and passport.

When I stepped outside, I could hear the song "a new day has come". The feeling cannot be explained. Called my fiancee who has been awake all night waiting for the news. The rest was history.

Anyone reading this, may you receive favour.
Isee...Iseee...Iseee!!!

6 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by corporateDan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
JadesolaAde:
I have been following this page for more than 5years now. I want to appreciate everyone that have shared their experiences making the process easier for us coming behind.
After all the security checks. Entering into the interview hall we meet another queue. Well I was called to window16 where all my documents were collected the ones not needed were returned I was asked to sit that my number will be called. After like 10min I was called to window 19 which I was actually praying to get cos the man has been pleasant with all his interviews. He asked the following questions.

1. What is my name
From our pictures he picked one and said oh this is dubai and I said yes, he was like did you enjoyed your vacation there. Just normal conversation. I think it is more of conversation than interview.
Glory be to God.

congratulations
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by corporateDan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezinwaJesu:
Let me first thank God Almighty who made it possible that we embark on this process and see it to the end. I reserve my special thanks to all the great comrades in this house for your immense contributions. Truly, Nairaland is a university with distinction.

I finally went for my interview today and got approved. I will say, 98% of cases that were interviewed today got approval. That was really encouraging especially when you stand in the line and see people ahead of you going home with slips and smiles on their faces. It was even more encouraging that you could hear all the transcripts today and that helps the person next in line to be better prepared knowing the likely question to be answered.

VO: I will approve your visa. Once you travel to the US, you must marry within 90 days. But if you chose to change your mind, you must leave the US as soon as you decide.

VO: Passed a printout to me with description on how to pick up my visa and passport.

When I stepped outside, I could hear the song "a new day has come". The feeling cannot be explained. Called my fiancee who has been awake all night waiting for the news. The rest was history.

Isee...Iseee...Iseee!!!
congratulations
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ezinwaJesu(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hey, I can recall I overheard your interview today. I was still on the line waiting for paper work verification when they interviewed you. That man on window 19 wss the nicest today. At first, he appeared very strict, but after he interviewed one lady that looked like she was pregnant with glasses, the story changed. He started smiling and was very friendly all through.

Congratulations once more.

JadesolaAde:

1. What is my name
Glory be to God.

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
congratulations ........

ezinwaJesu:

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
congratulations ......

JadesolaAde:

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Congratulations
ezinwaJesu:
Hey, I can recall I overheard your interview today. I was still on the line waiting for paper work verification when they interviewed you. That man on window 19 wss the nicest today. At first, he appeared very strict, but after he interviewed one lady that looked like she was pregnant with glasses, the story changed. He started smiling and was very friendly all through.

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Congratulations
corporateDan:
congratulations
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by JadesolaAde(f): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
That is true o....i was praying for that consular and notvthe ither one...lols
ezinwaJesu:

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by JadesolaAde(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
[Congratulations quote author=ezinwaJesu post=112266056]Let me first thank God Almighty who made it possible that we embark on this process and see it to the end. I reserve my special thanks to all the great comrades in this house for your immense contributions. Truly, Nairaland is a university with distinction.

Isee...Iseee...Iseee!!!
[/quote]
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by JadesolaAde(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Congratulations quote author=ezinwaJesu post=112266056]Let me first thank God Almighty who made it possible that we embark on this process and see it to the end. I reserve my special thanks to all the great comrades in this house for your immense contributions. Truly, Nairaland is a university with distinction.

Isee...Iseee...Iseee!!!
[/quote]
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Congratulations Everyone
JadesolaAde:
Congratulations quote author=ezinwaJesu post=112266056]Let me first thank God Almighty who made it possible that we embark on this process and see it to the end. I reserve my special thanks to all the great comrades in this house for your immense contributions. Truly, Nairaland is a university with distinction.

Isee...Iseee...Iseee!!!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Coquinoqui: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations to you guys, we're having more nairalandera visas approved.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by edimatsgal: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2022
LakesidesNG:

My transcript :
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by gr8gem(f): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations. Please i want to know the document that were collected from you were they original copies, if yes were they returned back to you.
JadesolaAde:

1. What is my name
Glory be to God.

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
ezinwaJesu:

Isee...Iseee...Iseee!!!
congrats pls where did u do ur medical and hw long did it take and d cost
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
I visited Q-Life yesterday (You can google them, Dr Alakija) the medical takes 4-6 hours, about 55k, you have to book appointment and make payment in their site online

Tests are, physical test, blood test , vaccine and x ray. Result comes out in 7 days
Airboy333:
congrats pls where did u do ur medical and hw long did it take and d cost
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Would also like to know the documents they collected and the ones they returned . Looking forward to this answer.
gr8gem:
Congratulations. Please i want to know the document that were collected from you were they original copies, if yes were they returned back to you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
OLAOREOFE50:
I visited Q-Life yesterday (You can google them, Dr Alakija) the medical takes 4-6 hours, about 55k, you have to book appointment and make payment in their site online

Tests are, physical test, blood test , vaccine and x ray. Result comes out in 7 days
thanks very much
We you come for pick up wen d medical results is ready and u take it to d interview urslf or Q—life will be the one to send it to d embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.