Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (430554 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
You come to pick the one you will travel with only(sealed) Q life sends your result to the embassy. But I will still take the sealed one to the embassy just Incase or perhaps till anyone that has done the interview says otherwise
Airboy333:
thanks very much
We you come for pick up wen d medical results is ready and u take it to d interview urslf or Q—life will be the one to send it to d embassy
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by JadesolaAde(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Police clearance certificate was not returned and all the I-134 but every other originaldocuments were returned.
OLAOREOFE50:
Would also like to know the documents they collected and the ones they returned . Looking forward to this answer.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Somalino: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Airboy333:
U got a RFE don’t worry over it ur fiancée will get a mail telling u guys wat to send or maybe u 4got to tick box or maybe some of ur initial documents u sent wit I-129f got missing u just have to resend it again

The mail has come oo.
Please, has anyone received this kind of mail, how did he or she go about it.

Is this a negative sign?

Are we expected to submit all that was listed or some?

The first sentence says these evidences are expected within 90days of my admission into the US, but on my status on the case tracker they said nothing will be done about my case until we reply the mail they sent. Mind you we are yet to get approval o.

I'm just so confused right now

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Chemical2(m): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Somalino:

The mail has come oo.

Is this a negative sign?

The first sentence says these evidences are expected within 90days of my admission into the US, but on my status on the case tracker they said nothing will be done about my case until we reply the mail they sent. Mind you we are yet to get approval o.

That is a misinterpretation of the first paragraph. It requests that you submit the relevant evidence that you and your fiance(e) plans to get married.... married within 90 days of their entry into the US, not that the evidences are expected within 90 days of entry into the US.
Also, they expect you to send the evidences you have from the list of possible evidences and not all.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Somalino:

The mail has come oo.

Is this a negative sign?

did you and the petitioner include intent to marry (a latter)within 90days of ur arrival in state did you and petitioner include intent to marry (a latter)within 90days of ur arrival in state if u did write another one
2. Evidence of communication u can screenshots it maybe from WhatsApp or anywhere
3. Correspondence discussing your future and/or marriage- if you have it send it
4. Evidence of subsequent meetings-u can send photos of u both and friends or family ,boarding pass , passport stamps
5. Evidence of an engagement ceremony- if you did a ceremony u send if u didn’t don’t worry
6 Evidence your and/or the beneficiary's family and friends are aware of the relationship- you can tell ur mom or daddy or sister or brother or a friend to a latter that he/she is aware of u both relationship. No need to be confused REF na normal thing

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Somalino: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Airboy333:
did you and the petitioner include intent to marry (a latter)within 90days of ur arrival in state did you and petitioner include intent to marry (a latter)within 90days of ur arrival in state if u did write another one
2. Evidence of communication u can screenshots it maybe from WhatsApp or anywhere
3. Correspondence discussing your future and/or marriage- if you have it send it
4. Evidence of subsequent meetings-u can send photos of u both and friends or family ,boarding pass , passport stamps
5. Evidence of an engagement ceremony- if you did a ceremony u send if u didn’t don’t worry
6 Evidence your and/or the beneficiary's family and friends are aware of the relationship- you can tell ur mom or daddy or sister or brother or a friend to a latter that he/she is aware of u both relationship. No need to be confused REF na normal thing

Yes, we included letter of intent to marry in state.
Thank you for the clarity you gave
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Somalino:

Yes, we included letter of intent to marry in state.
Thank you for the clarity you gave
just resend them
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bellachao: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Good morning everyone
Quick question.
How long does it take to adjust status( Green card) after getting to the States ?
Thank you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by olamitunposi: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Bellachao:
Good morning everyone
Quick question.
How long does it take to adjust status( Green card) after getting to the States ?
Thank you.

Depends on your service center/ Field office, You could be lucky to have your green card/EAD within 4-7 months and it could take 24 months.

It’s a long ride!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by honeyinjoygurl: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
heloo everyone, thank you so much for your guidance.

Petitioned Acknowledge Receipt: Dec 2020
NOA1: Feb 2021
RFE: August 2021
Sent RFE: August 2021
NOA2: Sept 2021
Petition arrival in Lagos: March 2022
Interview: April 2022 (they asked for my fiance's W2 tax form - the only unusual question)
Passport pick-up: April 2022

15 months o! But we move!! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. Your day of joy will come soon.

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2022
congratulations ....

honeyinjoygurl:
heloo everyone, thank you so much for your guidance.

Petitioned Acknowledge Receipt: Dec 2020
NOA1: Feb 2021
RFE: August 2021
Sent RFE: August 2021
NOA2: Sept 2021
Petition arrival in Lagos: March 2022
Interview: April 2022 (they asked for my fiance's W2 tax form - the only unusual question)
Passport pick-up: April 2022

15 months o! But we move!! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. Your day of joy will come soon.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bellachao: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good evening everyone
So one of the requirements for medical exam is interview letter with the case number
I don’t think I have that
Can someone shed more light ?
Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bellachao:
Good evening everyone
So one of the requirements for medical exam is interview letter with the case number
Thank you
the email u receive 4rm NVC telling u dat ur case is being sent to Lagos embassy
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bellachao: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thank you so much
Airboy333:
the email u receive 4rm NVC telling u at ur case is being sent to Lagos embassy
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
I went for my medical today. And they requested for appointment confirmation letter, any letter showing your CASE NUMBER and my international passport. Unfortunately, I didn't go with my appointment confirmation but I had to beg them at the reception to help me print a forward copy. Which they did. But it extended my wait time for like 30 minutes.
In all I spend about 3.5 hours. They said result will be ready in 11 days.

Bellachao:
Good evening everyone
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
mumdearest:
I went for my medical today. And they requested for appointment confirmation letter, any letter showing your CASE NUMBER and my international passport. Unfortunately, I didn't go with my appointment confirmation but I had to beg them at the reception to help me print a forward copy. Which they did. But it extended my wait time for like 30 minutes.
In all I spend about 3.5 hours. They said result will be ready in 11 days.

pls where did u do ur medical
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by VanMoyez: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
Morning fam.

Congratulations to all who have scheduled and have done their interview, more success.

Today makes it exactly one year since I received my NOA1, fingers crossed, I am praying the NOA2 comes soon.

For May filers, this is our month, keep the faith.

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 9:42am On May 04, 2022
At Qlink clinic in VI.

Airboy333:
pls where did u do ur medical
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 9:59am On May 04, 2022
mumdearest:
At Qlink clinic in VI.

wil u be the one to pick d medical or q-life will send it to d embassy
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bellachao: 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
Please how much is the standard fee for the police certificate so I don’t get duped
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by edimatsgal: 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
Bellachao:
Please how much is the standard fee for the police certificate so I don’t get duped

I don’t think there is a standard fee. It depends on your bargaining power. I paid 8k.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ottidex(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2022
OLAOREOFE50:
You come to pick the one you will travel with only(sealed) Q life sends your result to the embassy. But I will still take the sealed one to the embassy just Incase or perhaps till anyone that has done the interview says otherwise

Does anyone know what happened with those of Us who declined to take VACCINATION..Im done with everything but I am not sure what will happen to to VACCINATION process??
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 2:51pm On May 04, 2022
There are two parts to the result. They will send the one needed directly to the embassy and I was told to come pick up the other myself which I I am to take with me to the US to be presented at the POE.

Airboy333:
wil u be the one to pick d medical or q-life will send it to d embassy

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
mumdearest:
There are two parts to the result. They will send the one needed directly to the embassy and I was told to come pick up the other myself which I I am to take with me to the US to be presented at the POE.

ok thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 8:22pm On May 04, 2022
Apparently you need your vaccination certificate before your medical . Preferably Jeanson. Look for a health Centre where you can get the shot.
ottidex:

Does anyone know what happened with those of Us who declined to take VACCINATION..Im done with everything but I am not sure what will happen to to VACCINATION process??
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 8:23pm On May 04, 2022
Did you present your Covid Vaccine Certificate? Heard it is also required
Airboy333:
ok thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mumdearest: 8:32pm On May 04, 2022
Yes, they requested for it.

OLAOREOFE50:
Did you present your Covid Vaccine Certificate? Heard it is also required
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by kaycome: 8:47pm On May 04, 2022
Please is the beneficiary bio data page of his passport compulsory while submitting 1-I30 petition form. Cos I am the beneficiary and my passport is been delayed at the immigration office. Please I need your response
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by OLAOREOFE50: 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
Oh okay. Mine is tomorrow . Same Q-Life
mumdearest:
Yes, they requested for it.

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 11:07pm On May 04, 2022
kaycome:
Please is the beneficiary bio data page of his passport compulsory while submitting 1-I30 petition form. Cos I am the beneficiary and my passport is been delayed at the immigration office. Please I need your response
I believe ur petition is cr1 this is k1 you search for it (CR1)
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ottidex(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2022
OLAOREOFE50:
Apparently you need your vaccination certificate before your medical . Preferably Jeanson. Look for a health Centre where you can get the shot.

I have already done my Medical Screening, I just did not have my Medical Vaccination Card..

So I opted out of Vaccination saying I will get it later now I’m done with interview and I don’t know what to do about the Vaccines

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.