Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (433829 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by PattiLoveman(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Airboy333:
congrats. fill out ur ds-160 and submit it,go to Gtb bank and pay for k1 visa , then u can create d account

I filled the Ds-160 form and submitted now. I don’t know how to make the payment at gtb. What’s the process for payment? How do I get the payment information? Can I get a link?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
PattiLoveman:

I filled the Ds-160 form and submitted now. I don’t know how to make the payment at gtb. What’s the process for payment? How do I get the payment information? Can I get a link?
just go to any GTb bank ask where can u pay for visa inside d bank .the visa type u r paying is k1 visa

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Agbagba55555: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
PattiLoveman:

Pls how long did it take the nvc to send you mail or email for your case number ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Agbagba55555: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
PattiLoveman:

17momths. She filed the petition August, 2021

We filled the petition in 3 august 2021 , we received our letter of approval , October 4 2022 ....still waiting for the nvc to send ur mail or email for our case number ....today make it 59days , we are still waiting , pls how long did they take nvc to send you your case number?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
funfortune24:

Congratulationssss. Thanks for always sharing update on this platform, they've been helpful.

Did your CEAC status go through all stages or you got your pick up notification through the CGI account?
Hi bro,
I hope there’s an improvement on your case status by now.
Wish you all the best!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ojebeogene: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Good morning my people. Pls my status is showing ready in ceac.. site. I have filled and submitted my ds160, also paid for at GT bank. My question is when I try to go further on my account at cgi.federal..it shows have I received any email from the embassy? Pls what do I need to do now

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Ojebeogene:
Good morning my people. Pls my status is showing ready in ceac.. site. I have filled and submitted my ds160, also paid for at GT bank. My question is when I try to go further on my account at cgi.federal..it shows have I received any email from the embassy? Pls what do I need to do now
Congrats, go ahead and click yes yes no need to wait for email before you move further from here as long as it shows ready on ceac.
The email will come anytime though.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ojebeogene: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thanks so much brother
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by DankbaresHerz: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hello guys, nice this page is moving smoothly and best wishes to all applicants.

A quick question, for those already applied for AOS, please can anyone kindly update us the current forms to fill as I noticed some forms are no longer applicable for example form i-994. Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
https:///LcgeLLfCaWIDUkBJEqqEsU are you k1, are you seeking for date? Please join this wats app group to make your work easier.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
[https:///LcgeLLfCaWIDUkBJEqqEsU join this group let's meet there k1 applicants who need date for interview

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
https:///LcgeLLfCaWIDUkBJEqqEsU join k1 group with that Whatsapp link
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
PattiLoveman:

https:///LcgeLLfCaWIDUkBJEqqEsU
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Are you k1 applicant are you looking for date or you are confused and want to ask questions to others who knows better? Join wats app group for k 1 now and be happy 081 6233 13 93
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Victortobee: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Agbagba55555 post=118851593]

We filled the petition in 3 august 2021 , we received our letter of approval , October 4 2022 ....still waiting for the nvc to send ur mail or
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Agbagba55555: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Victortobee:
chat me up join group discussion 08162331393

The number doesn't apply in Whatsapp , I have refresh my network ....still not showing but you can add me up with this number (08024925312) thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Lpnewy: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Hi! Question…the Lagos Embassy asked for us to drop back off the passport after being on AP. Does he have to be the one to drop it off?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Lpnewy:
Hi! Question…the Lagos Embassy asked for us to drop back off the passport after being on AP. Does he have to be the one to drop it off?
Yes, the beneficiary needs to drop off the passport. Read the instructions on the 221g letter given to you after the interview and check out your drop off location.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lpnewy:
go to IV Dhl and drop it but u have to show them the email message for embassy
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Lpnewy: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Airboy333:
go to IV Dhl and drop it but u have to show them the email message for embassy

He ended up flying to Lagos to drop it off…too much money for flight! How long do they usually take to return the passport? Thank you all for your help smiley
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 5:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Lpnewy:

He ended up flying to Lagos to drop it off…too much money for flight! How long do they usually take to return the passport? Thank you all for your help smiley
nobody can tell but best u were u ask to return ur Passport
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Lpnewy:

This depends on the consulate, no one can give a specific answer to this but it won’t take a lot of time.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ojebeogene: 4:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning please my I-797 will expire on 18/12/22 and I have not been able to book an appointment. I have made several efforts to calling the embassy they said I should email my concern and when I do I get an automated message. When trying to schedule appointment at cgifederal.secure. The question ask if I have received any message directly from the embassy and I have not. Pls how can I properly address this issue
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Ojebeogene:
Good morning please my I-797 will expire on 18/12/22 and I have not been able to book an appointment. I have made several efforts to calling the embassy they said I should email my concern and when I do I get an automated message. When trying to schedule appointment at cgifederal.secure. The question ask if I have received any message directly from the embassy and I have not. Pls how can I properly address this issue
Good morning, when did you get approved ?
Because the NOA 2 always come with four months validity and you can still have your interview after it expires as much as you secure interview date before expiration, it will be extended by the CO.
If you've been approved for these past months and you dnt book an appointment even when they release dates recently, that one get as e be o.
If you’re reading up responses here you should know that you will just ignore the questions about if you have received msgs from embassy and click yes to take you to when you will pick a date.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by gr8gem(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Ojebeogene:

Don't worry yourself with that, the embassy will automatically extend the date. It's not your fault, since the COVID era the time line is no longer the same, so the embassy extend's the date, so the I-797 will be accepted by the embassy. There are people that got their noa2 since April and are yet to get interview date cause even when the embassy release date, they release little number of slot and it's the fastest gets it and also the embassy does not release date as often so the backlog of people waiting for date keeps increasing.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ojebeogene:
just relax ur urslf my I-797 was approved September 2021, it was in June 2022 I went for my interview because I was available that month
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ojebeogene: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thanks so much sir you always come through. Pls again I was able to get embassy on call this afternoon they said I should go ahead and schedule. So pls what if there’s no date till the 18th does it means they will extend it
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ojebeogene:
Thanks so much sir you always come through. Pls again I was able to get embassy on call this afternoon they said I should go ahead and schedule. So pls what if there’s no date till the 18th does it means they will extend it
if u don’t see date available no problem any available date after d 18th u pick it the embassy knows that date r not available like that
Yes the embassy will extend it
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Ojebeogene post=119029528]Thanks so much sir you always come through. Pls again I was able to get embassy on call this afternoon they said I should go ahead and schedule. So pls what if there’s no date till the 18th does it means they will extend it [/quote
Yes no wahala, go ahead and look for date. You’re good
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ojebeogene: 4:19am On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks good people
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Elosur: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please, how many hours will it take to get Police Character in Alagbon and how much is the cost?
Thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Elosur:
Please, how many hours will it take to get Police Character in Alagbon and how much is the cost?
Thanks
I did manual and it doesn’t take me up to two hours to complete the process and have it in my hand. The guy charged 45k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.