Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (433892 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
On 09/21/2023, my immigration journey came to an end. It has been a smooth journey, I was only interviewed once(citizenship). Sworn in as a citizen of the United States. Grateful to Jah and my wife who made this happen. Been a progressive 4 years tho not without issues.

My only advice to the newbies, be open minded and be wary of Nigerians. Hell, I say be extra, extra, extra wary of Nigerians.

Goodluck guys!

6 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Prettysparkle: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nerojoy:
the link is not working please
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Drenimarcus:
On 09/21/2023, my immigration journey came to an end. It has been a smooth journey, I was only interviewed once(citizenship). Sworn in as a citizen of the United States. Grateful to Jah and my wife who made this happen. Been a progressive 4 years tho not without issues.

My only advice to the newbies, be open minded and be wary of Nigerians. Hell, I say be extra, extra, extra wary of Nigerians.

Goodluck guys!

You are now a citizen well, congrats. What does being wary of Nigerians got to do with this, c’mon naw.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ReliabuFlex: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please any WhatsApp group to joint for update on date of interview
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by RubyOgex(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2023
This forum is going smoothly well than spousal.. No meaningful info in there..
I think we should consider this F1.
pls how long does the whole process takes?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Hello guys, so my fiancée filed for the k1 visa at the USA on June this year. So we want to know how long really does one wait for the petition to be approved and sent to Nigeria for further documentation please.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by L3unamm3(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2023
I think from the 12th month of your application. You should have or be expecting a response.
amsoulz:
Hello guys, so my fiancée filed for the k1 visa at the USA on June this year. So we want to know how long really does one wait for the petition to be approved and sent to Nigeria for further documentation please.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
L3unamm3:
I think from the 12th month of your application. You should have or be expecting a response.
thanks a lot…
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by eroworld: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
I'm also June filer. Patiently wait for NOA2;which I think will drop in June next year.
amsoulz:
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by newman3019: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hello guys,I really need a help for my question, I schedule an appointment to be interviewed on the 20th of September 2023,I got to the embassy the said my name was not on the list to be interviewed,but ì got an instruction from the Nvc and usa consulate in lagos to apply for my interview which I did perfectly well.i need help of what could be the reason
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 12:58am On Oct 02, 2023
newman3019:
Hello guys,I really need a help for my question, I schedule an appointment to be interviewed on the 20th of September 2023,I got to the embassy the said my name was not on the list to be interviewed,but ì got an instruction from the Nvc and usa consulate in lagos to apply for my interview which I did perfectly well.i need help of what could be the reason
No one can give a specific reason for this but the embassy, the ones I saw when I went for interview was issues on the medicals. If I may ask when did you do your medicals ?
To be on a safer side, call the embassy to ask questions.
They may make an arrangement for you or tell you to wait until the next interview dates will be released, if only whatever that caused the omission is rectified. No big deal

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by newman3019: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
InvestorTeeMan:

No one can give a specific reason for this but the embassy, the ones I saw when I went for interview was issues on the medicals. If I may ask when did you do your medicals ?
To be on a safer side, call the embassy to ask questions.
They may make an arrangement for you or tell you to wait until the next interview dates will be released, if only whatever that caused the omission is rectified. No big deal
I called the embassy the refer me to CGI,I called CGI they say I should contact the embassy, no seem to give reasons why it happened. Its frustrating
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 2:28am On Oct 03, 2023
newman3019:
I called the embassy the refer me to CGI,I called CGI they say I should contact the embassy, no seem to give reasons why it happened. Its frustrating
Did your medicals get to the embassy before the interview date ? This was the reason some people names are omitted on the list. Again, when did you do your medicals?
And make sure you pick a date for the next batch
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Unigwe1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Any ideas when the next date might open ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Unigwe1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
newman3019:

If your medical was done 2weeks to interview you may have this problem ....if you edited your ds160 72 hours before your interview, you may have such issue too ... my thought
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bolaalatishe: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Prettysparkle:
You have to click yes!
have you been able to get an answer to this?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bolaalatishe: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Nerojoy post=125881767]#. Please can I get the link to the WhatsApp group please I will appreciate it
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bolaalatishe: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Prettysparkle please have you been able to get a date,if so kindly respond
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Prettysparkle: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bolaalatishe:
[quote author=Prettysparkle please have you been able to get a date,if so kindly respond

Not yet, still checking daily. Dates haven't been opened yet

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Blessingjohn123: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Xrisdwhyner:
I gained a lot of insight and info from this platform so I just created an account today to post my visa interview transcript to help others to.

Okay can you please share with us
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by yinksman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Xrisdwhyner:
I gained a lot of insight and info from this platform so I just created an account today to post my visa interview transcript to help others to.

Oya help us: sama us with your update and feeds. Thanks !
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bostin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hello guru , I want to know if local government marriage is valid for K1 visa and also if the applicant already married with children here ,will they Embassy find out even though Nigeria wife is in support of her husband decision to marry a foreigner ...Asking for a friend
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bostin:
Hello guru , I want to know if local government marriage is valid for K1 visa and also if the applicant already married with children here ,will they Embassy find out even though Nigeria wife is in support of her husband decision to marry a foreigner ...Asking for a friend
You’re asking questions to commit immigration fraud, this is unreasonable and unacceptable. Do you know how many VO or IO read immigration posts online ?
This is one of the reasons applicants from Nigeria go through stress and special kind of scrutiny when trying to migrate. Don’t make things complicated for people who wants to migrate genuinely other than just for immigration benefits gains.

4 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bostin(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2023
InvestorTeeMan:

You’re asking questions to commit immigration fraud, this is unreasonable and unacceptable. Do you know how many VO or IO read immigration posts online ?
This is one of the reasons applicants from Nigeria go through stress and special kind of scrutiny when trying to migrate. Don’t make things complicated for people who wants to migrate genuinely other than just for immigration benefits gains.
I am not interested in such thing , I asked this question because I know someone that's on the route .
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ChimasGirl(f): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
My fiance needs to get a police report for obtaining a visa to the US. The consulate he is scheduled to interview at is in Lagos, but he lives in Abuja. Does he need to go to Lagos for the police report, or can he get one in Abuja?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by tgal20: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Bostin:

K1 visa is for people that are not married, if your “friend” is already married then they would look for other routes for married couples. And everything should be valid

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by anduyo: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Drenimarcus:

Goodluck guys!

Congratulations!!!!🎊 in 4 years.
How long did you have to wait before applying for citizenship and how was the test and interview??
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ifenlotaikokwu: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Lilitobreeze11: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2023
Hi everyone,I had my interview on the 18th of September and up till now I still haven’t gotten my passport back and my ceac status has been stuck on approved for over a week now,Is there anyone that’s going through the same issue or seen someone with the same issue
PS: I have called and sent different emails and nothing is working

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.