Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists (24632 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by JailBreaker(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
k
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by obaataaokpaewu: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wetin concern Ijebu Ode now?

2 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Witlee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
contepartiro:
Drive your own car with Personal Drivers and Bodyguard it is possible make your own money

Bring your Verified Merrilledge investment trading Acc with Cheque book and Card ready! Bring all Cc, post paid wireless Sprint etc all with "Online access" Come make we go

baba how e go be na drop your whatsapp nah
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

gringrin.

Ajo nwa.
No be my fault sir, relationships were do or die back then. grin

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Evince(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
It is possible that her womb has already been taken by others hence she is rejected. If u know u know
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nigeria problems too many
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Aghomi83: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
I heard true live story yesterday in Warri,KEKE popularly called is now been used by ritualist to commit even now. You are adviced to look at KEKE verily well before entry.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by madapcmod: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Philistine:
Why the mention of Ijebu-ode, it seems the Op is a retard.

Ijebu-ode in Ogun state is d headquarters of juju and ritualism

6 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Uglymugg: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world
Even after everything, you still doubt money ritual?
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by DavidEsq(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I've concocted such a story before when I was younger, quite amusing the shock in my Mum's eyes when I drew her aside and told her I really went to see my 'boyfriend'. May God be praised for your sister's return. smiley
Damn sis! I had to scroll down dis far to find someone who cld see beyond the "kidnap" story. U know, "the ritualist" is the new yarn among babes. If u know, u know.

3 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by PennywysCares(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
Happy sunday to everyone, the whole things is still a shock to me how humans now love money more than a fellow human's life.. It is only a fool that will say there is no God..

Yesterday at about 4pm my younger sister left for church only for us to wait till night and she did not return, we became worried and started searching for her, just for her to return very late at night looking very very depressed. That was the first time i saw so much fear in her eyes, the words that came out from her mouth there after were shocking.

She narrated how a car was parked as if it was faulty along the path she took to church, and as she walked by, someone grabbed her from behind with a hanky, that was all she could remember... Only for her to see herself on a tarred road standing in front of a woman.

She then asked the woman where she was and the woman said '3rd' (Benin city) she screamed and told the woman she was from Ogida barrack(benin), the woman then told her how a car came and threw her away, with the driver screaming MAKE UNA THROW ALL HER THINGS GIVE HERE, and the car hurriedly zoomed off..

The woman then gave her some amount of money to get back home as she was with no cash on her!!! It was God oh, by now i for don loose my baby oh!!!!

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world, and Ijebu Ode would have been the most beautiful town in the Universe, please inform your loved ones to be vigilant.

Like i said earlier be at alert oh, the quest for money is real!!
why wouldn't she be kidnapped after service only for her to return late night when you hardly give her time to visit her boyfriend. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by eightsin(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Trash!! She was kidnapped yet they took her to 3rd that is quite busy to dump. Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
Happy sunday to everyone, the whole things is still a shock to me how humans now love money more than a fellow human's life.. It is only a fool that will say there is no God..

Yesterday at about 4pm my younger sister left for church only for us to wait till night and she did not return, we became worried and started searching for her, just for her to return very late at night looking very very depressed. That was the first time i saw so much fear in her eyes, the words that came out from her mouth there after were shocking.

She narrated how a car was parked as if it was faulty along the path she took to church, and as she walked by, someone grabbed her from behind with a hanky, that was all she could remember... Only for her to see herself on a tarred road standing in front of a woman.

She then asked the woman where she was and the woman said '3rd' (Benin city) she screamed and told the woman she was from Ogida barrack(benin), the woman then told her how a car came and threw her away, with the driver screaming MAKE UNA THROW ALL HER THINGS GIVE HERE, and the car hurriedly zoomed off..

The woman then gave her some amount of money to get back home as she was with no cash on her!!! It was God oh, by now i for don loose my baby oh!!!!

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world, and Ijebu Ode would have been the most beautiful town in the Universe, please inform your loved ones to be vigilant.

You are very stupid for mentioning Ijebu ode...
. Fool

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by omoelerin1: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

The rate in which lifeless bodies with missing parts are being discovered in Benin recently is very alarming. I think Govt, traditional/community and religious leaders ought to rise up. Security agents should double their efforts in intelligence gathering to ensure these criminal elements are exposed.

I join you to thank God and rejoice with you and your family over this miraculous escape of your sister from the hands of evil perpetrators.
But what are you trying to insinuate by ijebu ode would have become the most beautiful town in the universe? Why dragging ijebu land to this issue now? Which kind defamation is that? Behave yourself o.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Josh44s(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

I hope they didn’t scatter her kpomo since you love fresh kpomo. Just kidding o before you carry cutlass for me. Thank God her head have already been used by one G-boy or else na different story we for dey here. Glory!!!

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Josh44s(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I've concocted such a story before when I was younger, quite amusing the shock in my Mum's eyes when I drew her aside and told her I really went to see my 'boyfriend'. May God be praised for your sister's return. smiley

One used one spotted. Guys take note and be careful

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by springtech(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
ITbomb:
Maybe your sis was already used and the baba needed someone fresh

Which kind comment be this na.

Used indeed.

BTW, I rejoice with the family, it's worth celebrating.
You guys should do Thanksgiving ooh,no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Josh44s(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
bojbest:

You are very stupid for mentioning Ijebu ode...
. Fool

E pain am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
No be my fault sir, relationships were do or die back then. grin

Choi! Bad girl... How many days did he enjoy u tongue tongue tongue
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Those of you saying the young girl went to visit her boyfriend and concocted a story in order to cover up are purely wicked,evil and insane in all justifications.
Just pray such evil doesn't visit your sister or mother.
Today is sunday preach hope not evil,shalom to the young girl and the op.

2 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by tabithababy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
eightsin:
Trash!! She was kidnapped yet they took her to 3rd that is quite busy to dump. Story for the gods

Ehn cheesy

With her things intact cheesy

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Honestagbons(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:
Oh wow!!! This is good news.

I share in your joy. smiley

Thank God for his mark of exemption on her.

The days are just so evil. May God always come through for us when we need him. Amen!
Amen,in Jesus name
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by baddosky1: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
oluwakayode25:
Ijebu ode
Really angry

Yes! Ijebu Ode!! Even an ant is not... safe there.

2 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Honestagbons(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
amen oh.... Na just God oh... My family would have been in sorrow by now.... I have been hearing stories but never knew it could be this real!!!
Now u see,let thy LORD be praise

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by showafrica(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:

I thought as well, the girl went to hang out that turned sour, she had to cook up this story.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by eseosa77(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

She was very lucky.Thank God for her.
My younger sister fell victim 5years ago when she took a vehicle at 1st junction by sakpoba road in Benin city,coming to my office she was abducted along side his 2yrs child.she was realized the following morning after an all nite spiritual battle held for her.According to her her presence caused serious problem for the ritualists that nite.they had no choice than to come and drop her off at the sapele rd bypass.Acording to her there were over 100 men and women including children in the captivity of the ritualists.

2 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by seunak2016: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Y mention ijebu ode
everyone knows that the headquarters of juju, you might be clean but some shit happened there underground there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by eightsin(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
tabithababy:

Ehn cheesy

With her things intact cheesy

The thing tire me.... She should tell them the truth
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Mysselff2: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

Praise God Almighty

Thank YOU JESUS
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
The Finger of God is at work, it's so sweet to trust in God, man may fail but God never fail.

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thank God
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by placeofallure(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

Just one question for you, Did this happen in Ijebu Ode?

I'm human, blood flows in my vein so I feel for your sister. But then, stop demonizing or shaming a particular tribe. A kidnap or ritual act can happen anywhere; tribe, race or creed regardless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Nine Soldiers In Sunke, Zamfara Village / Retired Nigerian Soldier In Lokoja Accused Of Being A Wizard - PICTURES / Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.