Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists (24661 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
eseosa77:

She was very lucky.Thank God for her.
My younger sister fell victim 5years ago when she took a vehicle at 1st junction by sakpoba road in Benin city,coming to my office she was abducted along side his 2yrs child.she was realized the following morning after an all nite spiritual battle held for her.According to her her presence caused serious problem for the ritualists that nite.they had no choice than to come and drop her off at the sapele rd bypass.Acording to her there were over 100 men and women including children in the captivity of the ritualists.
Hmmm... Imaging, 100? Thats like a whole village... Some people are just too heartless!
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Rejoice with you for her safe return. May we all celebrate 2019 and beyond. Amen

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature
amen ooooh
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
kingthreat:
We keep crying that politicians are the problem but it is we wicked Nigerians that are the problem of this nation.
Thank God for your sister. We shall not die but live to declare the works of God.
amen oh, the thing weak me for this country walai!
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Josh44s(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tunechiami:
Uh, okay. undecided

Naaaaa am not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Police Officer Shoot Newly Appointed Task Officer Chairman Dead In Akwa Ibom(Pix / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.