Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists (24666 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by PurestBoy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
spyg1:
God is great. Your sister needs to be interrogated too, some of these small girls will sneak to their boyfriends only to come back the following day, for the fear of being punished they fabricate a horror story, to gain sympathy. iam talking from experience

You're right, I hope your sister experience such so we can all come here and assume she went to visit her bf.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by hodeejulia(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
God would continue to keep us save, with the elections coming politicians can do anything.

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by oshaosha2014(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
I thought of this.

Tunechiami:
I've concocted such a story before when I was younger, quite amusing the shock in my Mum's eyes when I drew her aside and told her I really went to see my 'boyfriend'. May God be praised for your sister's return. smiley
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by greenprince(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I've concocted such a story before when I was younger, quite amusing the shock in my Mum's eyes when I drew her aside and told her I really went to see my 'boyfriend'. May God be praised for your sister's return. smiley

Bad shild cheesy
Better thank God for your life.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Burgerlomo: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thank you Jesus cool

2 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by ArcFresky(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world, and Ijebu Ode would have been the most beautiful town in the Universe, please inform your loved ones to be vigilant.

Like i said earlier be at alert oh, the quest for money is real!!

Ijebu Ode... like ijebu ode is the place that ritualist live or what?

Dude free yourself from this mentality......

Blood money is everywhere

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
Happy sunday to everyone, the whole things is still a shock to me how humans now love money more than a fellow human's life.. It is only a fool that will say there is no God..

Yesterday at about 4pm my younger sister left for church only for us to wait till night and she did not return, we became worried and started searching for her, just for her to return very late at night looking very very depressed. That was the first time i saw so much fear in her eyes, the words that came out from her mouth there after were shocking.

She narrated how a car was parked as if it was faulty along the path she took to church, and as she walked by, someone grabbed her from behind with a hanky, that was all she could remember... Only for her to see herself on a tarred road standing in front of a woman.

She then asked the woman where she was and the woman said '3rd' (Benin city) she screamed and told the woman she was from Ogida barrack(benin), the woman then told her how a car came and threw her away, with the driver screaming MAKE UNA THROW ALL HER THINGS GIVE HERE, and the car hurriedly zoomed off..

The woman then gave her some amount of money to get back home as she was with no cash on her!!! It was God oh, by now i for don loose my baby oh!!!!

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world, and Ijebu Ode would have been the most beautiful town in the Universe, please inform your loved ones to be vigilant.

Glory be to God.
They don't kill ppl only for money o. they kill for all manner of reasons. For power, for parts to be used in Rituals for longevity, to appease the witches etc.

Thanks to God for her safety. Only God was at work.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by osinawanta(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
ITbomb:
Maybe your sis was already used and the baba needed someone fresh
Lol.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by iberu001(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why the mention of ijebu Ode.Na there they kidnap her.Rubbish post.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
eseosa77:

She was very lucky.Thank God for her.
My younger sister fell victim 5years ago when she took a vehicle at 1st junction by sakpoba road in Benin city,coming to my office she was abducted along side his 2yrs child.she was realized the following morning after an all nite spiritual battle held for her.According to her her presence caused serious problem for the ritualists that nite.they had no choice than to come and drop her off at the sapele rd bypass.Acording to her there were over 100 men and women including children in the captivity of the ritualists.

Story for the Gods.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Those of you saying the young girl went to visit her boyfriend and concocted a story in order to cover up are purely wicked,evil and insane in all justifications.
Just pray such evil doesn't visit your sister or mother.
Today is sunday preach hope not evil,shalom to the young girl and the op.

She went to see a guy. Short n simple.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
bojbest:

You are very stupid for mentioning Ijebu ode... . Fool
Same way people mention okija for this kind matter back den

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
Even after everything, you still doubt money ritual?

There is nothing u can do with human blood or human part or animal part to become rich overnight
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Choi! Bad girl... How many days did he enjoy u tongue tongue tongue
If only, I thought 'enjoyment' was satanic then. I know better now. tongue
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Josh44s:

One used one spotted. Guys take note and be careful
Uh, okay. undecided
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
If only, I thought 'enjoyment' was satanic then. I know better now. tongue

grin, Chai! Unlucky him!
So u spent all that time without taking him to the promise land. cry

Pls look for him he some deserves consolation.
I beg u
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin, Chai! Unlucky him!
So u spent all that time without taking him to the promise land. cry

Pls look for him he some deserves consolation.
I beg u
Sorry for him if he still expects anything, I like orgasms now. -_-
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Sorry for him if he still expects anything, I like orgasms now. -_-

grin, and who told u can't give u such.
He's a man now
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin, and who told u can't give u such.
He's a man now
I'm pretty sure he cannot do it like my dark angel, he still finds oral disgusting and I'm a freak.. Very amusing. Besides, I'm a one woman man. Check my signature. wink
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I'm pretty sure he cannot do it like my dark angel, he still finds MouthAction disgusting and I'm a freak.. Very amusing. Besides, I'm a one woman man. Check my signature. wink

Hmm, that's good, he's lucky to be enjoying this alone tho tongue
But teach him there is nothing disgusting about sex, I do anything, I mean ANYTHING. cool
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by wisdomkid: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
Happy sunday to everyone, the whole things is still a shock to me how humans now love money more than a fellow human's life.. It is only a fool that will say there is no God..

To God be the glory in your family...

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Uglymugg: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There is nothing u can do with human blood or human part or animal part to become rich overnight

If you're not a coward, then tell that to those who kidnapp people for ritual, don't tell it to me, I'm just a regular guy.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Uglymugg:

If you're not a coward, then tell that to those who kidnapp people for ritual, don't tell it to me, I'm just a regular guy.

There's a very huge difference between ritual n money ritual.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Uglymugg: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's a very huge difference between ritual n money ritual.

I don't know na! Since I'm just a regular guy. Why not tell the guys that are into it that it doesn't work?
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:

Yesterday at about 4pm my younger sister left for church only for us to wait till night and she did not return, we became worried and started searching for her, just for her to return very late at night looking very very depressed. That was the first time i saw so much fear in her eyes, the words that came out from her mouth there after were shocking.

She narrated how a car was parked as if it was faulty along the path she took to church, and as she walked by, someone grabbed her from behind with a hanky, that was all she could remember... Only for her to see herself on a tarred road standing in front of a woman.

She then asked the woman where she was and the woman said '3rd' (Benin city) she screamed and told the woman she was from Ogida barrack(benin), the woman then told her how a car came and threw her away, with the driver screaming MAKE UNA THROW ALL HER THINGS GIVE HERE, and the car hurriedly zoomed off..

The woman then gave her some amount of money to get back home as she was with no cash on her!!! It was God oh, by now i for don loose my baby oh!!!!

You started off well but ended by doubting efficacy of rituals. Rituals do work but with consequences and that is why ritual people don't near bill gates and Dangote in wealth ladder.
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Brownshugar69: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Tunechiami:

When it will eventually happen to you nobody will believe you
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Uglymugg:

I don't know na! Since I'm just a regular guy. Why not tell the guys that are into it that it doesn't work?

LMFAO.

I put this question right back at u, So u have been doing money rituals n it has been working abi
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Roon9(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Tunechiami:

Them be learners jor
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Frankicent(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Tunechiami:

bad child
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Frankicent(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
spyg1:
God is great. Your sister needs to be interrogated too, some of these small girls will sneak to their boyfriends only to come back the following day, for the fear of being punished they fabricate a horror story, to gain sympathy. iam talking from experience

lol..
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Brownshugar69:

When it will eventually happen to you nobody will believe you
It will never happen to me. And I don't anyone believing me, I'm a full grown woman now. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation / 8 Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Imo / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.