Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa (1521 Views)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa by pinkguy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
If federal government will give me 50 million 1 am ready to show them where he is sleeping
Re: General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa by nelcliff(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Go and register as a whistle blower and ready to die after you received your first paycheck

4 Likes

Re: General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa by pinkguy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
nelcliff:
Go and register as a whistle blower and ready to die after you received your first paycheck
tell me the procedure please
Re: General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa by nelcliff(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
pinkguy:
tell me the procedure please

God forbid. I can't lead u to where you will die even if I know the direction.

Sorry to disappoint you.

2 Likes

Re: General Tompolo Has Come Out From Hiding Due To Flooding In Bayesa by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nigga know what you are doing oooooooo dnt join issues that is bigger than you,

(1) (Reply)

If You Think PDP Will Lose This Election, Watch This Video / CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Faces SACK Despite Buhari's Approval / Did You Know This Was The Full Meaning Of Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.