Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (76804 Views)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by RAFIC(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
shocked Is this deed black or blackish black, or police black, abi Ghana black? Which one

Sudan Black grin
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
I thought she is Yoruba. I have only seen a Yoruba and South Sudaense as dark as this woman!

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by landmark86: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
The baby color is exactly what u get when you mix Coca-cola with Fanta
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by mrkings84(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
BLACK AND WHITE ARE NOT AMONG THE PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND TERTIARY COLORS, SO WHERE DO THEY BELONG?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice color combination
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by omoadeleye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mehn... Too much juice and too much sauce
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by linearity: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
mankan2k7:
sense will not kill this man.

If you really think of it, the lady also made a sensible choice in marrying the guy.

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Biingoo: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
post=72296682:
GOD IS WONDERFUL
Shut up!
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is called colour combination
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by numen(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
They look gorgeous!

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by teeboy100(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
blessed family

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Protein0: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Les:
Biologist, who can remind me the term for these when two different genes for the same trait expressing themselves at the same time in an offspring?
co-dominance?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
The guy really went for a very dack black lady to be sure that her gene and complexion will suppress his albanism

Good thinking

5 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hahaha wink cheesy cheesy.

Biingoo cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Isobug: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
The child
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by holluwai(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Experimental babe cheesy
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Tloc(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
shocked Is this deed black or blackish black, or police black, abi Ghana black? Which one

Which one is Ghana black bikonu? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Biingoo: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
post=72296864:
Hahaha wink cheesy cheesy.

Biingoo cheesy cheesy wink grin
Don't ever mention me in your life again. I hate Zombies!!

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by doskie(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Wow them too get sense die shocked Their colour will neutralize one another I bet u they won't give birth to any albino or charcoal
Wisest couple on earth
yeah but the kids will be carriers of albinism
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Biingoo oooooo, come here..... cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
doskie:
yeah but the kids will be carriers of albinism

Just little than can be eliminated by marrying the right person again..
And it will vanish

4 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Darkness and light
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by kanayo76: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Temidayo9:
What type of black skin is this grin ?
kiwi black

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice combination the man needed a dark skin woman to neutralize his albino color, the child color seems perfect to me

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Biingoo: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
post=72297032:
Biingoo oooooo, come here..... cheesy grin grin cheesy
Zombie be warned!

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by kanayo76: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Kiwi, that's what they call it, from kenya
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wow. I'm in awe of that lady's skin tone. Amazing. Super amazing. kiss kiss kiss kiss

It takes an extra dose of confidence to wear an overdose of melanin like this lady.

She's so frigging beautiful.

Africa is within her indeed.

8 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by doskie(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Just little than can be eliminated by marrying the right person again..
And it will vanish
hahahahaha....but that black no be nigerian black shaa
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by shegra58: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
the pikin skin colour is so confuse undecided
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by valicvicto(f): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
black albino & white albino. God is wonderful. so are all His creations.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
See as God just balance this equation with the kid. Ain't this awesome?

4 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by braine(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
I literally had to increase my phones brightness to see her face. Choi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.